7th Heaven

Fruit Herbal Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by TEALUX

• “It's funny that I got this particular tisane because it is made with something called 'Lapacho' (I've never hear of this), and I was looking at a Toronto based tea company that also uses this herb...” Read full tasting note
    scribbles 178 tasting notes
  • “First of all, thank you JustJames for this gem! I show up at my workplace, and there's a big bag of sample teas! What a way to make a girls night! I'm looking through everything for something...” Read full tasting note
    bisingular 7 tasting notes
  • “First time trying this tea from Tealux and it's going to be one of my all time favs. It's not a tea for everyone but I drink Lapacho tea on it's own anyway just for the earthy taste and the...” Read full tasting note
    Ubacat 103 tasting notes

From Tealux

This zesty and yet mellow brew is sure to take you to 7th Heaven!

A Lapacho herbal tisane, made from the bark of the Pink Ipe tree forms the base of this blend, and gives the immune system a real boost thanks to its powerful antimicrobial, antiviral and antifungal properties. With a distinctive herbal taste and aroma palate, Lapacho enjoys a significant following of enthusiasts, but drunk alone, can taste rather harsh to the uninitiated. This Tealux blend ensures that the taste and health benefits of Lapacho are available to everyone regardless of their palate, thanks to the addition of delicious zesty orange peel and mellow, warming vanilla.

A perfectly balanced cup, 7th Heaven is the perfect blend between robustness and smoothness; a must-try addition to any tea drinker’s collection!

About Tealux View company

It’s funny that I got this particular tisane because it is made with something called ‘Lapacho’ (I’ve never hear of this), and I was looking at a Toronto based tea company that also uses this herb (??) in a couple of blends, and I was thinking about buying them to see. Now that I’ve actually tried it, I know I will at least request a sample of it.

In dry leaf form it smelled like chocolate orange – not a favourite combination of mine (until I tried Terry’s chocolate orange). It also looked like it would taste like chocolate orange – large pieces of orange, and a dust that I thought was cocoa powder.

Once it was brewed, it didn’t have an overwhelming citrusy taste, nor chocolate. I got a hint of both, plus something else that I am not able to identify – probably due to lack of experience with this herb (?). Not bad.

Thank you JustJames for introducing me to a new tasting experience!!

First of all, thank you JustJames for this gem!
I show up at my workplace, and there’s a big bag of sample teas! What a way to make a girls night!
I’m looking through everything for something that’s herbal (caffeine has always wreaked havoc on my nights, since I was a kid), this one catches my eye. The leafs are flat and skinny, and dusty looking (the lapacho I’m guessing). Sort of a rusty colour. I feel like I’m smelling an orange vanilla sort of aroma….
Steep it, let it sit, and sip. Oranges slide subtlety over the tongue, followed by (and I have no idea why) something vanilla-y. There’s also something almost spicy, but not spicy. It has a very unique flavour that one tastes with the tip of the tongue and the back of the throat. It’s there for a fleeting moment on the tongue, then the orange, then you feel it’s spice at the back of the throat. Then the refreshing but subtle aftertaste of oranges.
Overall a lovely experience. I’ll be drinking this by the pot.

First time trying this tea from Tealux and it’s going to be one of my all time favs. It’s not a tea for everyone but I drink Lapacho tea on it’s own anyway just for the earthy taste and the antifungal properties. The citrus/vanilla flavouring mixes well with the Lapacho and it makes a wonderful evening tea.