Rooibos Vanilla

Rooibos Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by jeweledthumb

• “Another sample gone! This one smells heavenly :) Nice woodsy rooibos with soft, creamy vanilla bean. The flavor is nice. The rooibos is the main flavor with vanilla lingering in the aftertaste....” Read full tasting note
    kalmal 786 tasting notes
  • “I'm a big vanilla fan and I was looking forward to using this as a mix-in with some of my fruit flavored teas. I just can't get past the smell (although I'm drinking it since I have 100 grams of...” Read full tasting note
    jeweledthumb 297 tasting notes

From Tealux

Rooibos, colloquially known as Red Tea, is an herbal plant that grows in South Africa. Rooibos is a flavorful alternative to tea for those seeking to minimize caffeine intake. Our ‘Rooibos Vanilla’ is a top-grade organic version, flavored with natural vanilla.

About Tealux View company

Another sample gone! This one smells heavenly :) Nice woodsy rooibos with soft, creamy vanilla bean. The flavor is nice. The rooibos is the main flavor with vanilla lingering in the aftertaste. It’s quite enjoyable, actually. The vanilla is creamy and blends well.

I’m a big vanilla fan and I was looking forward to using this as a mix-in with some of my fruit flavored teas. I just can’t get past the smell (although I’m drinking it since I have 100 grams of it!). Even though Tealux indicated this is made with natural vanilla it smells so artificial. The smell actually made me a bit nauseated. It doesn’t taste quite as bad as it smells but it completely overwhelmed the strawberry tea I was mixing with it. Plus, part of the whole tea experience is smelling it as you’re drinking it and it just ruins it for me. I’m going to try a couple more times. Maybe I’ll use a lot less going forward but for me so far this is a big nay.