Hot Cinnamon Orange

Edit tea info Last updated by KittyLovesTea
Boiling 8 min or more 20 oz / 600 ml

1 Tasting Note View all

From Tealux

Halloween, Christmas and the cold nights of winter cry out for the complement of this Hot Cinnamon Orange Spice tea! Infinitely warming and the perfect offering for the weary trick-or-treater or carol singer, Hot Cinnamon Orange Spice really does have it all!

With a black tea base to provide the unmistakable pick-me-up that only good quality leaf tea can offer, spicy and aromatic cinnamon and fragrant herbal cloves swirl around the senses and warm the body and mind. Deliciously zingy ginger pervades the mid notes of Hot Cinnamon Orange Spice, all topped off with a light hint of citrus to perfectly balance this enticingly spiced blend.

Perfect served black, or with a little milk and sugar to taste, Hot Cinnamon Orange Spice is unbeatable as a warming, enlivening brew on those cold, dark winter days and nights. Keep a packet on standby for any time when grey clouds are beginning to get you down!

About Tealux View company

1 Tasting Note

My last tea of the night and it’s spicy orange, not sure why I wanted spice but I suppose I see it as more of a night time tea. I’m very nervous as it’s my first driving lesson on Friday, booked and paid for so it’s happening…frightening thought though.

I smell cinnamon and orange at equal levels of medium strength. The long steep was due to me eating an Oreo ice cream cone and forgetting about the tea, though by smell it has not stewed.

Flavour wise I can taste the warm yet sweet and spicy cinnamon infront of sour yet also sweet orange that meld in the after taste. Very cinnamon heavy but I love that in a tea, as long as it’s not too powdery and dry (which this one isn’t). Again despite the long steeping time it tastes very good, not astringent or foul in any way. Nice to know this tea is forgiving. Honestly this tastes pretty much as you can imagine, it’s nice but not original or special. Still I do like this one a lot.

Boiling 8 min or more 3 tsp 20 OZ / 600 ML