Caribbean Breeze

Chocolate, Coconut
Edit tea info Last updated by Nxtdoor
Boiling 4 min, 0 sec 15 oz / 450 ml

• “Again with the mediocre black tea base. Otherwise, add some milk and this tastes a little like those Bounty Chocolate bars all covered with coconut. As the tea cools down, it kind of reminds me of...” Read full tasting note
    Cathy Zheng 70 tasting notes
  • “I do not remember ordering this tea but unfortunately in my excitement to place my first order in months I didn't take a screen shot of my order so I can't dispute or even convince myself. It's...” Read full tasting note
    Littleelle 277 tasting notes

From Tealux

Sun-kissed beaches, infinitely blue oceans and the soft rustle of palm leaves in a gentle breeze… Caribbean Breeze is a tropical taste to be savoured. Caribbean Breeze is an original Tealux blend that is not available to order from anywhere else, and is just the ticket to get you in the mood for summer!

Full flavored but never overpowering top quality black tea forms the body of Caribbean Breeze, supplemented by the delicious addition of ground cocoa beans and real chocolate chips! Deliciously aromatic cocoa butter adds a warm creaminess to the blend, while white chocolate chips and shards of cocoa provide a chocolate sensation for every stage of the taste palate! Finally, succulent and delicious coconut flakes add a distinctive complex nuttiness to your Caribbean Breeze tea that is equally delicious served black, or with a little coconut milk added as well. Enjoy!

Ingredients: black tea, chocolate chips, ground cocoa beans with cocoa butter, white chocolate chips, broken cocoa bits, coconut flakes, flavoring.

About Tealux View company

Again with the mediocre black tea base. Otherwise, add some milk and this tastes a little like those Bounty Chocolate bars all covered with coconut. As the tea cools down, it kind of reminds me of watery Bailey’s Irish Cream, which isn’t so bad either.
There are a few flavoured blends from Tealux I’ve really enjoyed and will reorder, but probably not this one.

I do not remember ordering this tea but unfortunately in my excitement to place my first order in months I didn’t take a screen shot of my order so I can’t dispute or even convince myself. It’s just that picking a chocolate and coconut tea is not really like me right now since I just gone through a cupboard of mostly chocolate teas. Maybe I was drunk.

So yeah, coconut in tea doesn’t work for me because the shreds go off quickly and then the tea has this rancid taste which I am highly perceptive of. This one is good still but I know I will have to race through it.

When I think Caribbean breeze I think juicy tropical fruit not chocolatey coconut. So maybe I did order it but I didn’t read the ingredient list, I must have stopped after “sun kissed beaches” and “infinitely blue oceans” which I haven’t seen since 2009 according to my Facebook. When I saw the Dominican album I was like what? 2009? Anyway.

The tea is good for what it is. Coconut and chocolate more or less hand in hand, pleasant base which you can’t taste much of. You can smell the base right after steeping but as it cools the chocolate comes out even more, as does the coconut. This is pretty good!

Flavors: Chocolate, Coconut

TheTeaFairy

Me think you need a vacation…

whatshesaid

Don’t drink and order tea :)

Nxtdoor

@TheTeaFairy yah, but we need a roof first. Homeownership is awesome, no?