Irish Whiskey

Bulk
Edit tea info Last updated by gmathis

• “Not to rub it in, but it was a delicious 54 degrees this morning. Don’t you just love that first turn in the weather when you trot out the teas you’ve been craving after a sweltering summer? This...” Read full tasting note

From TeaMaze

If you can’t be in Ireland, drinking this tea is the next best thing! Black tea, cocoa beans, and whiskey flavoring will carry you to the Emerald Isle. You will love this tea – or as they say in Ireland, “Beidh tu gra an tae!”
Steeping Instructions: 1 tsp. Tea leaves for 8 oz. of 208 degree water. Steep for 4 minutes then re-steep with the same leaves as desired.

About TeaMaze View company

Not to rub it in, but it was a delicious 54 degrees this morning. Don’t you just love that first turn in the weather when you trot out the teas you’ve been craving after a sweltering summer? This one is a cocoa-y, bourbon-y treat. I wish I could say it curbs my chocolate cravings; unfortunately, it prompts them.

OMGsrsly

I am extremely jealous. It’s nice outside (except for the smoke) but my apartment is a sweltering humid mess.

gmathis

Sorry about the air quality. I’d ship you a bottle of clean Missouri fog if I could!

OMGsrsly

Haha no worries. It’s raining today which is great. The air is so much clear-er. And also it’s cooler out.

Mastress Alita

The air here is awful too. It’s been triggering my migraines like crazy and both me and my kitty are wheezy. I’ve been trying to get an air filter to run inside but they have been a hot ticket item (unsurprisingly). Glad you are seeing some clearer skies!