Chocolate Orange

Black Fruit Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by gmathis

• “Based on my previous notes, I must have subconsciously dubbed this one as a holiday tea (Thanksgiving, Christmas)… it just seemed like the perfect Easter morning accompaniment to the basket of...” Read full tasting note

From TeaMaze

There’s no denying it – chocolate and orange are a match made in Heaven! This tea is a classy and elegant delight, smooth and charming with a strong orange presence and lovely chocolate accents on a black tea base.

About TeaMaze View company

Based on my previous notes, I must have subconsciously dubbed this one as a holiday tea (Thanksgiving, Christmas)… it just seemed like the perfect Easter morning accompaniment to the basket of gratuitous sugar the Xmas Bunny (long-standing family joke) left for us this morning. No, we have not grown up yet.

I want my chocolate teas to taste like hot fudge straight out of the dispenser (a throwback to first Dairy Queen job in high school). Unfortunately, few of them do. However, the orange peel in this nice blend complements the tea-flavored chocolate—a really nice balance.

We took the long way to a favorite mom-and-pop Mexican restaurant today for carry out—down weaving county lanes that make “tree tunnels” as you drive through them. Dogwood and redbuds in full bloom and fresh, moist, green vegetation of every flavor. Just a lovely nature-y reminder that hope still abounds. ..y’all be joyful, in spite of everything.

ashmanra

That sounds beautiful! So glad you had a lovely day!

gmathis

Well, there was off and on cat-and-dog rain and the bearings in our 20-something truck were making some wonky noises … ;)

tea-sipper