Cinnamon Whiskey

Rooibos Yellow Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by gmathis

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Just when we laid in supplies for all things winter—fuzzy socks, plenty of cold-weather comfort food, Christmas-y tea…we got a string of 65F sunshiny days that will carry us well past Boxing Day....” Read full tasting note

From TeaMaze

Indulge in the sensation of robust cinnamon, surrounded by sweet rooibos with a touch of clove. This combination will invigorate your taste buds and warm your throat like a smooth top shelf whiskey!

About TeaMaze View company

1 Tasting Note

Just when we laid in supplies for all things winter—fuzzy socks, plenty of cold-weather comfort food, Christmas-y tea…we got a string of 65F sunshiny days that will carry us well past Boxing Day. Mind you, I am not complaining! Just having to rearrange my sipping pattern a little.

Whatever the weather, we gave this one a try…husband loves TeaMaze’s Irish Whiskey flavored black tea and hoped this would be its spicy counterpart. Truthfully, I’m not getting any of the bourbon-y flavor at all, but the cinnamon-clove-orange trio goes well with a rooibos base. It resembles Harney’s Hot Cinnamon Spice, but less sweet, which is OK by me.

ashmanra

I just saw a whiskey flavored black from Harney and a maple black. I want both.

gmathis

Oooh, those sound good! Next time I send an envelope your direction, I’ll tuck in a sample for you, if we don’t snarf it all up.