Achieve Clarity - Vanilla Earl Grey

Edit tea info Last updated by TeaEqualsBliss

From Teamotions

Flavor Profile Rich and robust black tea with notes of citrus and vanilla.

Ingredients Earl Grey Black Tea, Black Congu Tea, Black Breakfast Blend, Neem leaf, Tulsi, Lavender, Cornflowers, Natural Flavors.

Emotional Benefit Improves mental function. Calms a racing mind. Helps restore one’s ability to think clearly under stress and emerge from denial or confusion.

Did You Know? Black tea sharpens mental focus and concentration by promoting blood flow to the brain. Neem leaf enhances mental function and alleviates anxiety. Tulsi corrects imbalances in the body and helps sharpen the mind.

Our Little Tip As you sip, close your eyes and take ten deep breaths, inhaling through your nose and exhaling through your mouth, to clear and calm your mind.

About Teamotions View company

SIPDOWN #6 for today!

Seriously FOLKS…if you haven’t tried teas from Tea Motions…it’s a MUST!!!

And because I have buried my own post about FREE SAMPLES that I am giving away I figured I would bring it up again…if you would like me to send you a regular business sized envelop of up to 5 free samples of random teas from my stash just comment on my post, here, and I will send you a PM asking where you want me to send it. Also…if you are interested in a larger swap let me know via PM with “Larger Swap” in the subject…I will be sending out small flatrate boxes and/or envelops with mystery selections! Thanks!

As for this tea…I LOVE it and will miss it from my stash…see previous notes…

gmathis

I would love to try some of the samples from your Wide, Wild World O’Tea Goodness.

Tamm

:O Free tea? How can I resist! :)

Veronica

Yes, please! I’d love to try a sample or two.

TeaEqualsBliss

dropped Gmathis a note…sending one to Tamm and Veronica notes now…stay tuned…

MJ

Oh wow, this is so nice of you to do! I would really appreciate some free tea as well.

TeaEqualsBliss

Just dropped you a PM MJ!

mpierce87

I would love to try some new tea from your stash!

I came across a wee little bit of this tea – just enough for a cup – in my stash, so I’m having it this morning. Even though it’s been in my stash a while, it still is really flavorful, it’s held up to the passage of time quite well…