Latte Matcha

Green Matcha Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by TeaEqualsBliss

From Teanobi

This Matcha is specially blended for a Matcha Latte. This blend provides a smooth rich texture and deep green tea flavor to make a full bodied Latte, just add milk. This blend dissolves quicker than any of our other products for instant use. Can be used both steaming hot and iced.

Our Premium Latte Matcha is made with a higher grade of gyokuro leaves. This yields a finer texture and more delicate flavor. The aroma is sweeter and the flavor is less bitter than our standard matcha. Both are a delight to drink they just have a slightly different flavor profile.

This tea is made from Gyokuro grown exclusively in the Shizuoka region of Japan. There are no preservatives or additives of any kind. Imported directly from Japan to preserve peak freshness.

• Imported in small batches to guarantee peak freshness
  • No preservatives, additives, flavorings or sweeteners of any kind.
  • Grown, harvested and processed in Japan

About Teanobi View company

I forced myself to stick to the direction and did 1 cup of hot milk with 1/4 tsp of this latte powder. It had a very pale aroma before adding to the milk and afterwards as well. I will say that the milk/powder color is beautiful! It reminds me of a “Grasshopper”. This powder paired with the milk froths up very nice without much work at all! All I had to do was stir! There were a few small clumps which was more my measuring cups fault than this lovely powder and it was fairly easy to take care of with a few more stirs! No Problemo!

This is VERY frothy and milky-smooth! Creamy! I noticed as it cools for a little bit at room temperature the flavor was enhanced slightly. I could taste more of the ‘green tea’ come thru. The green veggie type green tea that is…much like broccoli and along with the milk it sort of reminded me of cream of broccoli soup!

I wanted to try this with Almond Milk but I didn’t have any at the moment. I used regular milk. I am also going to try this without milk and try it with water instead just to see the difference!

I think this is a very good matcha powder product – I love that it was created with Latte’s in mind! Very nice!

Another winner from Teanobi!

Cofftea

Impressed. That doesn’t seem like nearly enough matcha.

Jillian

Cream of broccoli soup – shudders

Batrachoid

Is it odd that almond cream of broccoli soup sounds good to me?

Jillian

Yes…yes it is. ;P

TeaEqualsBliss

Batrachoid! No! It doesn’t!! LOL :) I’m there with ya!

TeaEqualsBliss

I might try it with a double shot just to see the difference, Cofftea! :)

Cofftea

Or… a quad shot lol.:)

Backlogging this one, because, to be quite honest, I had finished the cup (err… bowl) of it before I could sit down and write about it. Yep… it’s that yummy.

I just wrote a full-length review of it, it will be appearing on the SororiTea Sister’s Blog in a few days, watch for it!