Strawberry Fields

White Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by teainwonderland

• “Whoops, missed logging this from a few days ago. I brewed it extra-strong hot, diluted it with cold water, and chilled it. It tasted kind of gross lukewarm, but once it was cold, it was great!...” Read full tasting note
    kittenna 2246 tasting notes
  • “I'm going to have to try this cold brewed with the rest of the bag! I'm playing way too much SongPop on Facebook. I would go play on my phone but the sound is so low I can't get anything right....” Read full tasting note
    pandamanda 1199 tasting notes
  • “I have now finished my whole 50grams of this. It is a little more tart than the first time I made it for some reason. I think it would have been better without the hibiscus. I still like it and...” Read full tasting note
    tigress_al 812 tasting notes
  • “Last night I was making a no-bake cheesecake that was supposed to use pomegranate juice. I didn't have a pomegranate so decided to use berries instead, but my berries had gone bad. So after...” Read full tasting note
    nomadinjeopardy 658 tasting notes

From Teaopia

This aromatic White Tea is a combination of White Tea, apple pieces, currants, hibiscus, melon cubes, strawberry pieces and strawberry slices. Enjoy the delicious flavour of strawberries all year round with Strawberry Fields tea.

About Teaopia View company

At least the tea tastes better than it smells. There is something in it that makes me question the ingredients. However, it tastes wonderfully light. Best enjoyed hot, or iced with some honey.

Faint undertones of white tea come through, the dominant flavor is the strawberry and hibiscus.

Tip: Strawberry Paraiso by Teavana and Strawberry Fields are virtually interchangeable. Very little differences.
Light, sweet, fruity. A perfect “gateway tea” for anyone who isn’t sure if they like tea or not. My best friend and I were absolutely hooked on Strawberry Fields Lattes. We made them hot or iced (with soy) and bit of chocolate sauce. A sweet, decadent dessert in a cup. For me, a classic. Certainly a favourite.

This is the second tea from the white tea sampler I got on the cheap. This one seems to be a different beast entirely from the White Pear, for one I’m pretty sure that this blend is actually more fruit than tea – there’s giant pieces of dried strawberry and apple. To be fair the white tea leaves that are in there are lovely whole leaves and buds, but they make up less than half of the dry tea in the tin.

The flavour of the tea is sweet and fruity without being cloying – it’s strawberry but there’s also other fruit flavours mixed in. Someone else compared it to strawberry Jell-o and I’d say that’s a pretty accurate comparison. It would probably be great iced, though I don’t have enough tea to make a full jug. I might just try sticking a mug of it in the fridge.

Maybe I should’ve tried this one iced. Most of the reviews rave about it, but I found it wasn’t that great brewed hot.

I ended up mixing it with the creamed earl grey also from Teaopia and that helped it, but it’s not a tea I would buy again.

While I do enjoy this tea, it tastes more like melon than strawberry. Not BAD, but not what I expected or hoped for. Still good, though.

I could drink this forever. It’s a perfect afternoon perk-me-up tea for me, light and a sweet flavour.

ohhh man this one is super tasty. It is pretty much straight up strawberry flavor. Honestly I prefer this one iced as it doesn’t need any sweetening and it is great for a hot summers day.