Mango Tango Oolong

Fruit Oolong Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Jillian

From TeaQuent Stop

Oolong Tea is a partially fermented camellia sinensis tea derived from the same plant as black, white, and green teas. This particular variety is mixed with mango fruit, rose buds, and chrysanthemum. Sweet with a tangy aftertaste.

About TeaQuent Stop View company

Thank you for sharing this tea with me Jillian !

This ws very nice and fruity! Reminded me a lot of DTs long Life Oolong actually – the oolong base is quite prominent, with tropical peachy tones. I’m not getting a lot of mango flavour specifically, but it is still a nice refreshing fruity dark oolong.

The blossoms are gorgeous while the tea steeps – very soothing!

Glad I got to try this one :)

My boyfriend got this tea for me while he was on a trip in the States – he knows how much I love mangos. It’s an interesting-looking tea – a mix of dark and green oolongs mixed with what looks like white rose petals and mini crysanthemum flower heads. The blossoms give the tea a bit of a floral flavour that makes an interesting combination with the baked and fruity notes of the dark oolong in the blend. The mango flavour isn’t really all that mango-y unfortunately – it’s sort of a generic tropical fruit flavour that probably comes from an artifical source of some sort.

Altogether, it’s interesting but not rave-worthy, I suppose. Though it does make a nice enough low-caffeine tea for sipping in the evening while I study.