Honey Vanilla Nectar

Rooibos Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

From Teas Etc

A match made in heaven. This simple, scrumptious combination is completely caffeine free.

Subtle honey notes combined with a touch of vanilla join together to create a soft, easy brew. This is perfect for evenings or anytime you want to eliminate caffeine and heavy, bold flavors. Great over ice.

Honey Vanilla Nectar Tea Type: Rooibos

Ingredients: honeybush organic, natural vanilla flavor

Origin of Honey Vanilla Nectar : South Africa

Honey Vanilla Nectar Caffeine Strength: Zero

About Teas Etc View company

Direct trade quality loose leaf tea for more than a decade. World Tea Championship winners in 2008 & 2009. USDA Certified Organic. Based in US with buying office in China.

This is so SWEET and to bring the honey and vanilla out more I added a bit of Agave and wow did they ever come out. However, next time I will probably have it straight or maybe just a tiny bit of tea honey. Nevertheless, it is absolutely as described and will not disappoint. Can’t believe I was the first to log this one either.

Okay, but I still like Coconut Custard more! The dry leaf has almost a tangy yogurt smell. It reminded me a lot of some sweet yogurt drink I had when I was younger. When steeped, there is a bit of a floral scent. This tea is just alright. A tiny bit drying after you swallow. It’s sweet, but I don’t really taste individual honey or vanilla.