Lapsong Souchong

Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

From Teas Etc

This well known Chinese black tea is a wiry, twisted leaf style from the Chinese Province of Fujian. Withered over pine fires this aromatic, flavorful black tea has robust character with a smoky note.

Ingredients: Chinese black tea

Origin of Lapsong Souchong : Wuyi, Fujian China

About Teas Etc View company

Direct trade quality loose leaf tea for more than a decade. World Tea Championship winners in 2008 & 2009. USDA Certified Organic. Based in US with buying office in China.

This is a very unique tea, and perhaps very different from what people envision tea is. It is a smoked, black tea. It is rich and savory. This isn’t a tea that one should add cream and sugar to. I simply brew it and sip at it, enjoying its smoky tones.

I scored it so high because it is a very different. While brewing it, those gorgeous, smokey smells tease the senses. I highly recommend this tea if you want something different, and if you like smokey flavors.

Flavors: Smoke

You can never go wrong with Lapsang. That smokey flavor is truly wonderful. I can get lost in this tea for hours. Highly recommended!

This is my first of cup of tea each day. It is bold and full-flavored and a perfect start to cold weather mornings! The first time I had it, I couldn’t stop thinking about it and just had to have more. I now purchase it a pound at a time! :-)

best tea ever. the one you’ll never forget.