Lemon Citrus

Green Herbal Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Jillian

From Teas Etc

A brisk, burst of flavor this USDA Certified Organic lemony green tea combo is tempting served hot or iced.

Lemon Citrus Organic Tea Type: Green Tea

Ingredients: Organic Chinese green tea, organic lemon grass, organic lemon myrtle

Origin of Lemon Citrus Organic : Hunan, China

About Teas Etc View company

Direct trade quality loose leaf tea for more than a decade. World Tea Championship winners in 2008 & 2009. USDA Certified Organic. Based in US with buying office in China.

Gosh, I really liked this as an iced tea. Then again, I really like lemongrass.

oooh I just tried a lemongrass iced tea, Exotica from David’s tea

Received as a sample with my last order. The (over) use of lemon grass produces a smell reminiscent of lemon scented cleaner. It lacks a fresh flavor, tastes artificial. Wasn’t able to even finish the pot. Sadly, it’s going to take some hard work to remove the smell from my pot :( …won’t miss it when it’s gone…

Ew, sounds like it would be better put to use as a deordorizer or a sachet of some kind. Or compost. :p

I am really not a fan of lemongrass so I should have known this wouldn’t be something I’d like. Smell was overpowering. I thought maybe taste would be ok but I just couldn’t get over the smell. I think I’ll stay away from the lemon varieties.