Wild Orange Pu'er

Pu-erh Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by LiberTEAS

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Backlog: I liked this. I enjoy how the tangerine peel imparts a hint of citrus into the tea without overwhelming it. I still get the deep, mellow flavor of the pu'erh with mild notes of...” Read full tasting note
    LiberTEAS 4231 tasting notes

From teasenz

Smooth and fruity with an aroma of fresh oranges. A beautiful tea for the adventurous tea drinker. Pu erh leaves are aged in a hollowed-out wild orange, resulting in this masterpiece among teas. Simply a must-have for any pu erh tea collector.

About teasenz View company

1 Tasting Note

Backlog:

I liked this. I enjoy how the tangerine peel imparts a hint of citrus into the tea without overwhelming it. I still get the deep, mellow flavor of the pu’erh with mild notes of citrus. A nice balance of bright, sunny orange-y notes with the earthiness of a pu-erh.

It’s a mellow tea with notes of caramel, sweet and smooth. Not a briny or fishy tasting tea. The tangerine is a lighter note than that of the tea, it’s just enough to add a touch of brightness to the cup.

Here’s my full-length review: http://sororiteasisters.com/2013/10/06/wild-orange-puer-tea-teasenz/