Green Tea with Pomegranate

Fruit Green Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Lisa (harmony_bites)

• “Had some of this this morning with my mum. She started feeling a cold coming on last night and we had to cancel our New Year's Eve travel plans...bummer. I've been plying her with tea whenever...” Read full tasting note
    potatowedges 98 tasting notes
  • “I liked this tea quite a bit. I've only been drinking fine loose-leaf teas for less than four months, after a friend gifted me with some varieties and hooked me. This was in a sample pack she gave...” Read full tasting note
    harmony_bites 80 tasting notes

From TeaSource

This lovely China Sencha green tea is infused with pomegranate flavor and rose petals and steeps up light, sweet, slightly fruity, with just enough tartness to make it interesting. It also makes a wonderful iced tea.

About TeaSource View company

Had some of this this morning with my mum. She started feeling a cold coming on last night and we had to cancel our New Year’s Eve travel plans…bummer. I’ve been plying her with tea whenever she’s awake, especially green and rooibos. I love this one, and it didn’t disappoint this morning—clean, grassy, sweet, tangy, and fruity. She said this was mild and that she would like one with more flavor—when I asked her what she meant she said she wanted something darker. (Her taste buds are probably a little muddled, because I think this has lots of flavor!) I made her some Popped Rooibos to try too. She’s sleeping but I’ll ask her later what she thought…

165 °F / 73 °C

I liked this tea quite a bit. I’ve only been drinking fine loose-leaf teas for less than four months, after a friend gifted me with some varieties and hooked me. This was in a sample pack she gave me. I had tried a Jasmine Silver Needles from Adagio and I found it undrinkable—to me it tasted like perfume, so I was concerned when I noted this had roses. But really, the tea was quite lovely. I liked it so much, I ordered Sencha from TeaSource, which is the base for this, and was surprised to find I didn’t like it. Too vegetal in taste. But the pomegranate and roses seem to ameliorate that. If I don’t rate this higher, it’s because I don’t know that I can see this, unlike say Darjeeling, as a tea I could enjoy having just about every day. But this one is sweet and lovely.