Blueberry Fields

Blueberry, Floral, Jam, Wood, Fruity
Edit tea info Last updated by Cameron B.

From TeaSource

Drinking this tea is like walking through a patch of wild blueberries, except much easier. This black tea is medium to full-bodied, with a powerful blueberry presence in both the aroma and the liquor. This is my family’s favorite iced tea. Contains: black tea, dried blueberries, cornflower blossoms.

About TeaSource View company

It really does taste like blueberries. More of blueberry flavored things.

Teeny Tiny TTB Round 2

Hooray, I got the box! And there are actually quite a few things I want to try, which is awesome. I’ve actually heard really good things about this tea, though for some reason it has barely any reviews, and a low rating? Weird. The leaves look nice enough, they’re black and quite thick and curly. There are a few blue flower buds mixed in as well. Dry scent is sweet blueberry jam.

Mm, the steeped tea smells very blueberry, and it’s actually quite convincing too. There’s that deep sweetness but also a little hint of tart that makes me picture fresh blueberries instead of jam. Hm, this is way too light on the blueberry for me. If I drink a blueberry-flavored tea, I want it to taste like blueberry. It mostly tastes like a somewhat woody base tea with a little bit of blueberry and a touch of floral. Meh!

Flavors: Blueberry, Floral, Jam, Wood

Amanda 'SoggyEnderman' Wilson

I agree! I want my blueberry teas to be loaded with the blueberry goodness!

This is a beautiful tea! Nice unbroken black tea leaves with cornflower petals and dried blueberries. And the dry leaf smells AMAZING…after I opened it, I kept going around shoving it under family member’s noses and demanding, “Doesn’t it smell just like blueberries?” The first time I tried it, I think I must have over-steeped it because it came out quite bitter. However, I gave it another try, and this time the taste almost lived up to the scent. A nice smooth, juicy blueberry flavor with a bit of richness from the base. I’m eager to try it iced as well!

Flavors: Blueberry, Fruity, Wood

I don’t much care for flavored teas, but this is very good as an iced tea. Especially when sweetened with honey.