TeaSource Gold

Edit tea info Last updated by tcrellin

From TeaSource

Fine Chinese congou black teas are blended with orange blossoms, red sandalwood, elderberry, passionfruit and other flavors to produce a tea that is fruity and aromatic. It is great hot and absolutely incredible iced.

About TeaSource View company

A sample from Meghann M that got stuck in the back of my sample box. The aroma from the unbrewed leaf is lovely. I brewed it up in my zarafina while I got ready this morning (black, loose, medium).

I really liked the floraly fruity flavors on this tea, but there was a flavor in the background that didn’t quite fit. I think it may have been the actual tea. Like maybe a different base tea would have been better. Overall, it’s a good tea. I’d drink it again.

Tried this iced today while picking out a few flavored blacks at Teasource in MN. I’m so glad I found the time to stop by this tea shop.

The passionfruit flavor in this tea is quite strong, it is the strongest flavor I am getting out of this tea, other than the tea itself, which holds up nicely to the tartly sweet passionfruit. I got 2 ounces to try of this for myself. I wish it was possible to try a smaller portion of the tea, but 2 ounces is the smallest they sell. I did walk out with 5 different teas to take home. I hope I find one or a few that I enjoy.

This is one of my favorite teas. I constantly have a pot of this in the fridge for iced tea and love having it hot for a change in the morning.

Had it iced today. One of my favorite teas.