Strawberry Oolong

Oolong Tea
Floral, Strawberry
Edit tea info Last updated by Emily M

• “I tried this one hot today and wasn't a huge fan. The flavor was pleasant, but rather bland...and it was a lot more oolong than strawberry! The company suggests drinking it as an iced tea, so I...” Read full tasting note
    Inkling 36 tasting notes
  • “I am a big oolong fan, and love it when I can find a flavored oolong that I love. This tea falls into that catergory. This is a great strawberry flavored tea. Not artificial tasting, which is...” Read full tasting note
    emehi1015 123 tasting notes

From TeaSource

This is a wonderfully sweet, smooth, and fruity oolong tea. It is a semi-curled oolong tea from Fujian province of China that steeps up light to medium-bodied, silky, sweet, with the aroma and taste of fresh strawberries wrapping around you with every sip. This oolong tea is INCREDIBLE iced.

About TeaSource View company

I tried this one hot today and wasn’t a huge fan. The flavor was pleasant, but rather bland…and it was a lot more oolong than strawberry! The company suggests drinking it as an iced tea, so I will try that next time to see if I like it better.

Flavors: Floral, Strawberry

I am a big oolong fan, and love it when I can find a flavored oolong that I love. This tea falls into that catergory. This is a great strawberry flavored tea. Not artificial tasting, which is fantastic. I love how the earthy taste compliments the sweet strawberry taste so nicely. Oolong and strawberry seem to have been made to go together, if I judge from this cup. Absolutely delicious, and obviously a favorite from now on.

On the second steep the Oolong was a bit stronger, while the strawberry was a little weaker. It was still a delicious treat, however. Yum to this one.!