Jade Spring Oolong

Oolong Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Short Sorceress

From TeaSource

This is a handmade oolong from the mountains of Thailand. The flavor is fresh, slightly sweet and fruity with a tiny toasty note at the end. A magnificent first tea of 2011

Use 1 rounded teaspoon per cup of water at 190 – 200°F. Steep 3-5min. Enjoy! DO NOT USE BOILING WATER!

About TeaSource View company

Small Big Traveling Tea Box

Ehh, this is just a decent oolong, I’ve had much better. It has some bitter toasty notes and is a bit earthy. Just a bit ho hum about this tea- but I shall finish my cup.

1 g 2 OZ / 59 ML

Not quite what I thought it was going to taste like. There are some toasty bitter notes that just don’t sit well on my tongue. I feel like this oolong is missing something. Its eartuy and overall not bad but just not a te that makes u want to come back for more.

2 min, 45 sec 1 tsp

Tea #7 from Considering a new TTB
I had meant to stop by TeaSource while I was in Minnesota last year, but ran out of time, so I’m happy to see a few more of their teas in this box that I can try. This spring oolong is a little more toasty than I prefer, I tend to lean more towards floral oolongs, but other than that I don’t seem to have much of an opinion about this tea. I would drink it again if someone handed me a cup, but I wouldn’t order it for myself.

You should try their strawberry oolong – it’s amazing!

Short Sorceress

I’ll add that to my list of their teas I want to try, I love strawberry oolong.