Milk Oolong

Oolong Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Lisa (harmony_bites)

• “This may just be someone's cup of tea--it's not mine. It's made with milk, and I can distinctively taste it, and couldn't help thinking that if I want milk in my tea, I'd like to add it myself. My...” Read full tasting note
    harmony_bites 108 tasting notes
  • “I once got this tea as the sample that came with my TeaSource order and I remembered liking it. However, when I ordered 2 oz. package I was surprised by the smell of the leaves and the brewing tea...” Read full tasting note
    SlowPoke2320 12 tasting notes

From TeaSource

“This extraordinarily unique and rare tea from China has a deliciously sweet aroma. The cup brews up very silky with a lot of texture and a pronounced creamy-buttery-sweet character to the flavor. These leaves will yield many wonderful infusions. Milk is actually used during the processing of this tea.”

About TeaSource View company

This may just be someone’s cup of tea—it’s not mine. It’s made with milk, and I can distinctively taste it, and couldn’t help thinking that if I want milk in my tea, I’d like to add it myself. My aunt who loved the Rare Orchid and Light Roast Tung Tings the other day, found this one “blah.” Not a tea I’ll order again. If I want a tea on the creamy, silky side I prefer TeaSource’s Sweet Silk Oolong.

I once got this tea as the sample that came with my TeaSource order and I remembered liking it. However, when I ordered 2 oz. package I was surprised by the smell of the leaves and the brewing tea – it’s a bit sour-milk like. The flavor is pleasant, though.