White Tea
Fruity, Mango, Strawberry, Pineapple, Black Currant, Orange Zest, Raspberry, Berry, Rose, Apple, Berries, Dried Fruit, Floral, Hibiscus, Rosehips
Edit tea info Last updated by Dan Horn

• “Departing from my day of only drinking things I’ve already opened to try this. I’m so confused, though. There are two Youthberry entries for what looks like the same thing...” Read full tasting note
    __Morgana__ 953 tasting notes
  • “This tea smells absolutely incredible! Unfortunately, whenever I’ve made it it comes out fairly bland and weak. Maybe I’ll make some pot-pourri with it.” Read full tasting note
    Helen11 19 tasting notes
  • “i really enjoy this tea. its, for me, the poster child of a flavoured white tea. Its fuity and light but contains a natural sweetness that only amps the taste of the actual tea leaves. As every...” Read full tasting note
    teaThomas 9 tasting notes
  • “although I had a cold sample in the store, when hot tasted a little bit fragant, love that’s white tea based, sweetened with a dash of honey. It’s tasty & yummy having it cold,...” Read full tasting note
    val 48 tasting notes

From Teavana

Realize the legend of the Fountain of Youth with this ripe berry from the South American Acai Palm. In this tea blend, the acai berry is finely ground and carefully sifted into white tea tips and tropical fruit pieces to release a flood of vitamins and youthful energy in each enticing cup.

About Teavana View company

I could have SWORN there was coconut in this. I had a sip of my friends’ tea with soy milk in it (dummy move cus I forgot sometimes soy milk has coconut in it, I only had a small sip though) and two sips of this and I immediately got gross coconut intolerance symptoms, but I don’t know if it was her tea or this. I sipped my tea and tasted coconut, she sipped it and tasted coconut… How does this not have coconut in it??!?! It smelled great, I just couldn’t drink it! Bah. I was kicking myself for not saying I have a coconut problem while ordering but if it wasn’t on the ingredients… it wouldn’t have mattered. So odd.

I’ve had this tea in my cupboard for a ridiculously long time, never opened. Fruity tea just isn’t usually my favorite. However, I find this tea surprisingly pleasant. Pineapple and mango are the predominant flavors, and it’s kind of peachy as well. This tea is quite sweet and doesn’t need anything added.

Thank you to meganxpink for sharing this tasty tea with me. I’m a big fan of fruity tasting teas and this tea was not different. A lovely aroma and an even lovelier taste.

Flavors: Fruity, Mango, Pineapple

Sounds splendid!! Glad you enjoyed :)

Anxiously awaiting your next review..

I’ve been drinking a LOT of of my Youthberry stash lately, especially now that i’m trying to be more thrifty and not spend unnecessary $$ and caloric space on sugary stuff thats so easily accessible in any cafe around where I work. It tastes amazing cold, even without any sugar added. Somehow the fruity flavours help offset any craving I might have for something sweet.

Iced 8 min or more 1 tsp 7 OZ / 207 ML

Teavana’s fruity teas tend to be a bit hit and miss for me, but this one is definitely a hit! It has a delightful fruity aroma and a delicious, naturally sweet flavor. To me, the pineapple note is stronger than the berry flavors, but it’s a great combination.

Flavors: Berry, Pineapple, Rose

Finally got into the stash of tea sent to me by the wonderful lady I work for, and this one is definitely a winner. The smell of the dry tea was a little off-putting because it was so strong, but once I brewed a cup, the smell was a little less intense, and the tea is delightfully delicate and has so many interesting flavors. Very tropical – for a few minutes I could pretend I was back on Kauai instead of staring down a lengthy to-do list!

Flavors: Apple, Berries, Dried Fruit, Floral, Hibiscus, Rosehips

This is very delicious tea! The aroma itself is amazing too. I just love smelling the bag of tea and the fragrance it emits in the room after brewing. Adding a 1/2 tsp of sugar really brings the flavors out even more. Will definitely stock this one in my cupboard and treat any friends that stop by.

Such a delightful light and fruity tea to drink iced all year round. Definitely one of my favorites from Teavana, but a bit too easy to burn for my liking.

Tea #12 from Considering a new TTB

I’ve had youthberry mixed with other teas that teavana sells, but I’ve never had it on its own. Like with many of teavana’s fruity blends, it smells great in the package, but I’m not so sure I like it once it’s brewed. I thought the combination of rose and apple was interesting, but something in the blend and it’s hard to tell what ingredient exactly, left it with a tartness that bordered on bitter. It left me wanting to add sugar to this when I’m sure it already has a fair amount in it from the candied fruit. I do wonder if it would be better to cold steep this, perhaps the bitterness wouldn’t be as noticeable, but since it’s snowing today I’m not going to find out. The gorgeous 50° weather needs to come back, it got my hopes up.

As I don’t like chai, a friend got me this knowing it is one of Teavana’s most popular non-chai offerings
Dry: smells like fruit, and I like fruit.

Steeped: flavour is more subtle than I would have hoped, but adding sugar enhances it and makes it quite a lovely fruit-y drink.

2nd steep: quite similar to the first steep, steep a little longer, add some sugar and you can’t tell if it’s the first or not

3rd steep: same as 2nd.

Looking forward to: trying it iced once the weather warms up.