White Tea
Apple, Black Currant, Hibiscus, Mango, Pineapple, Rose, Rosehips, Sweet, Astringent, Raspberry, Fruity, Strawberry, Bitter, Orange Zest, Berry, Berries, Dried Fruit, Floral
Edit tea info Last updated by Dan Horn

• “Departing from my day of only drinking things I’ve already opened to try this. I’m so confused, though. There are two Youthberry entries for what looks like the same thing...” Read full tasting note
    __Morgana__ 953 tasting notes
  • “This tea smells absolutely incredible! Unfortunately, whenever I’ve made it it comes out fairly bland and weak. Maybe I’ll make some pot-pourri with it.” Read full tasting note
    Helen11 19 tasting notes
  • “i really enjoy this tea. its, for me, the poster child of a flavoured white tea. Its fuity and light but contains a natural sweetness that only amps the taste of the actual tea leaves. As every...” Read full tasting note
    teaThomas 9 tasting notes
  • “although I had a cold sample in the store, when hot tasted a little bit fragant, love that’s white tea based, sweetened with a dash of honey. It’s tasty & yummy having it cold,...” Read full tasting note
    val 48 tasting notes

From Teavana

Realize the legend of the Fountain of Youth with this ripe berry from the South American Acai Palm. In this tea blend, the acai berry is finely ground and carefully sifted into white tea tips and tropical fruit pieces to release a flood of vitamins and youthful energy in each enticing cup.

About Teavana View company

I thought I used to like this. Basically added what was left in the tin to my steeper. Bad taste followed by tart raspberry. Really astringent at end. Blah…I’m so glad this is gone. There’s supposedly white tea in here, but I can’t taste it at all.
Not restocking.

Flavors: Astringent, Raspberry

Cold. Sick. Tired. On my way to class, and in need of caffeine then sleep. White tea is perfect for these moments. And something fruity was even more needed. So I checked out the ingredients, and decided I need it to stay alert and to bay the mucus dripping down my throat. I was wise in that decision.

But was it a good tea? Well, it’s good as an herbal, but something left desirable as a white tea. All of the fruity ingredients came through sweetly and naturally with the white as the clear back drop. I wanted more white. Yet I needed the caffeine more than the white, and the sleep.

I’m iffy with Teavana and Starbucks. There are a few drinks I really enjoy, but everything else is mediocre or vastly over priced for the quality. I can say that this is a better option than their coffee and fairly enjoyable, but not something I’d drink constantly. Suits my needs though. I’m on a Oolong and White fix anyway. Black tea, though one of my favorites, has been too much for me to handle in the copious amounts I imbibe. So my cravings shift for something more…delicate.

I hope you feel better soon.

“…There are a few drinks I really enjoy, but everything else is mediocre or vastly over priced for the quality”. Absolutely agree. I always tell my husband that even though I buy pretty expensive loose leaf tea, because I make it at home and almost always reuse the bags It’s still approx. 1/4- 1/3 of the price of buying a $2 coffee (never mind Starbucks prices!). For a short time after high school I used to work at a hair salon cleaning up and some of the girls would buy a Starbucks drink everyday. That’s just throwing money down the toilet in my opinion.

Daylon R Thomas

Thank you keychange, and that’s why I get looseleaf too Kristal.

The dregs of this were really bitter, both hot and cold. I still have to finish drinking down the cold brew I made with the last of it and I’ll have to add sugar just to get through it. This was never my favourite, but it didn’t end on a high note.

Flavors: Bitter, Fruity

Is this what they always sample in front of their stores?

I have no idea actually. We don’t have a Teavana store in Halifax. What little I have I get because I work at Starbucks.

I could have SWORN there was coconut in this. I had a sip of my friends’ tea with soy milk in it (dummy move cus I forgot sometimes soy milk has coconut in it, I only had a small sip though) and two sips of this and I immediately got gross coconut intolerance symptoms, but I don’t know if it was her tea or this. I sipped my tea and tasted coconut, she sipped it and tasted coconut… How does this not have coconut in it??!?! It smelled great, I just couldn’t drink it! Bah. I was kicking myself for not saying I have a coconut problem while ordering but if it wasn’t on the ingredients… it wouldn’t have mattered. So odd.

I’ve had this tea in my cupboard for a ridiculously long time, never opened. Fruity tea just isn’t usually my favorite. However, I find this tea surprisingly pleasant. Pineapple and mango are the predominant flavors, and it’s kind of peachy as well. This tea is quite sweet and doesn’t need anything added.

Thank you to meganxpink for sharing this tasty tea with me. I’m a big fan of fruity tasting teas and this tea was not different. A lovely aroma and an even lovelier taste.

Flavors: Fruity, Mango, Pineapple

Sounds splendid!! Glad you enjoyed :)

Anxiously awaiting your next review..

I’ve been drinking a LOT of of my Youthberry stash lately, especially now that i’m trying to be more thrifty and not spend unnecessary $$ and caloric space on sugary stuff thats so easily accessible in any cafe around where I work. It tastes amazing cold, even without any sugar added. Somehow the fruity flavours help offset any craving I might have for something sweet.

Iced 8 min or more 1 tsp 7 OZ / 207 ML

Teavana’s fruity teas tend to be a bit hit and miss for me, but this one is definitely a hit! It has a delightful fruity aroma and a delicious, naturally sweet flavor. To me, the pineapple note is stronger than the berry flavors, but it’s a great combination.

Flavors: Berry, Pineapple, Rose

Finally got into the stash of tea sent to me by the wonderful lady I work for, and this one is definitely a winner. The smell of the dry tea was a little off-putting because it was so strong, but once I brewed a cup, the smell was a little less intense, and the tea is delightfully delicate and has so many interesting flavors. Very tropical – for a few minutes I could pretend I was back on Kauai instead of staring down a lengthy to-do list!

Flavors: Apple, Berries, Dried Fruit, Floral, Hibiscus, Rosehips

This is very delicious tea! The aroma itself is amazing too. I just love smelling the bag of tea and the fragrance it emits in the room after brewing. Adding a 1/2 tsp of sugar really brings the flavors out even more. Will definitely stock this one in my cupboard and treat any friends that stop by.