Youthberry

White Tea
Berry, Pineapple, Rose, Apple, Berries, Dried Fruit, Floral, Hibiscus, Rosehips
Edit tea info Last updated by Dan Horn

• “Departing from my day of only drinking things I've already opened to try this. I'm so confused, though. There are two Youthberry entries for what looks like the same thing (they're both white...” Read full tasting note
    __Morgana__ 953 tasting notes
  • “This tea smells absolutely incredible! Unfortunately, whenever I've made it it comes out fairly bland and weak. Maybe I'll make some pot-pourri with it.” Read full tasting note
    Helen11 19 tasting notes
  • “i really enjoy this tea. its, for me, the poster child of a flavoured white tea. Its fuity and light but contains a natural sweetness that only amps the taste of the actual tea leaves. As every...” Read full tasting note
    teaThomas 9 tasting notes
  • “although I had a cold sample in the store, when hot tasted a little bit fragant, love that's white tea based, sweetened with a dash of honey. It's tasty & yummy having it cold, let's see how the...” Read full tasting note
    val 45 tasting notes

From Teavana

Realize the legend of the Fountain of Youth with this ripe berry from the South American Acai Palm. In this tea blend, the acai berry is finely ground and carefully sifted into white tea tips and tropical fruit pieces to release a flood of vitamins and youthful energy in each enticing cup.

About Teavana View company

Fun, flavorful tea. Works hot or cold.

This, along with Wild Orange Blossom, was the very first blend/sample I tasted when I walked by the Teavana at my local mall. I really like the employees at this store; I didn’t find them to be too pushy or too aggressive like others here have noted.

I wanted something more fruity and this fit the bill. I made the mistake of making too much the first time and ended up oversteeping the second half. YUCK.

Can’t wait to try this iced.

Youthberry is a bit tart and very fruity. I enjoy it when I am craving something berry. It smells a bit woody, but certainly doesn’t taste it at all. For samples, they brew it at Teavana quite frequently. It is a mild introductory tea for any tea beginners.

Overall not that bad. Not something I would buy again, unless at a discounted price, but not bad. Had it first as a sample at a Teavana store, and liked it a bit. Bought it, brought it home and tried it again. Plain, first- no sugar or anything. Light berry and acai flavors. Added sugar, and it showed itself up. Good flavor- nice and fruity, with it’s sweetness enhanced with sugar, it made for a fairly good tea. But by itself, it’s not really something I would have multiple times in a row. Maybe one every week or so. Going to try it blended with Wild Orange Blossom next. Iced this time around.

A friend passed on to me a one-serving sample of this tea, and I wasn’t wild about it. Something in the flavors I didn’t care for, possibly the mango or grapefruit—a bit too sour. Not something I’d ever order. (Contains white tea, apple pieces, hibiscus flowers, candied mango pieces, candied pineapple pieces, rosehip peels, beetroot pieces, citrus peels, citrus slices, red currants, rose petals, flavoring [orange, grapefruit, pineapple mango], orange juice pulp bits, orange blossom petals, sunflower petals, pomegranate blossoms, acai fruit powder.]

I was given this as a gift, and I am still not sure how I feel about it. I wasn’t blown away by it, but it is also the only tea from Teavana I wasn’t flat out disappointed by. I think I actually enjoy the way it smells better than I like the tea itself. It was pretty good the first go around, but you can’t really re-steep it even though it’s a white tea because of the fruits in it.

We don’t have a Teavana in my area, so while on a trip I was able to sample some. They gave me samurai chai at first, which i def LOVED. I’ve never liked chai, ever…until. But back to youthberry..as I’m leaving I notice this is another sample so I sip. It was sooo good. I wanted to change my samurai order. After paying $6 for a tin, and a lot for my tea and steeper, I walked out with a $31 receipt. Thats why I left the youthberry. I later ordered it online while they had a special promo going. Its still very good, but it tastes better w/ their rock sugar.

Pretty smooth all the way around!! No overpowering flavor, and leaves no bitterness or dry-mouth!

This tea is delicious. Like many teas from Teavana that have a heavy fruit element, it loses some oomph on repeated steepings, but those first two cups are amazing.