Youthberry

White Tea
Fruity, Mango, Strawberry, Pineapple, Black Currant, Orange Zest, Raspberry, Berry, Rose, Apple, Berries, Dried Fruit, Floral, Hibiscus, Rosehips
Edit tea info Last updated by Dan Horn

• “Departing from my day of only drinking things I’ve already opened to try this. I’m so confused, though. There are two Youthberry entries for what looks like the same thing...” Read full tasting note
    __Morgana__ 953 tasting notes
  • “This tea smells absolutely incredible! Unfortunately, whenever I’ve made it it comes out fairly bland and weak. Maybe I’ll make some pot-pourri with it.” Read full tasting note
    Helen11 19 tasting notes
  • “i really enjoy this tea. its, for me, the poster child of a flavoured white tea. Its fuity and light but contains a natural sweetness that only amps the taste of the actual tea leaves. As every...” Read full tasting note
    teaThomas 9 tasting notes
  • “although I had a cold sample in the store, when hot tasted a little bit fragant, love that’s white tea based, sweetened with a dash of honey. It’s tasty & yummy having it cold,...” Read full tasting note
    val 48 tasting notes

From Teavana

Realize the legend of the Fountain of Youth with this ripe berry from the South American Acai Palm. In this tea blend, the acai berry is finely ground and carefully sifted into white tea tips and tropical fruit pieces to release a flood of vitamins and youthful energy in each enticing cup.

About Teavana View company

This was my first loose tea. I enjoyed the lightness, because previously I was not really much of a tea drinker. I don’t think I’ll get another batch unless it’s mixed with something else and probably not until Spring.

I brewed Youthberry with Wild Orange Blossom and added a little agave sweetener and it is delicious. Will definitely be back for more soon.

I tried a sample of this at the Teavana store today, and while I haven’t gotten to brew it myself yet, it was absolutely delightful as an iced tea in the store. I’ll update this when I do make it myself though.
I heard that in store they double the amount of tea and sweeteners, etc used to brew it, which is why most people are disappointed when they make it at home, so I’ll be testing that out.

I am philosophically a plain tea kinda guy, but I cannot deny this one’s deliciousness. I bought it as a gift for someone, but wanted to try it myself first. It’s quite fruity and aromatic. Tasted it with their German beet sugar to make it even sweeter. Ultimately, I feel like I ought to just drink juice if I want these kinds of flavors, or to just eat fruit. The same attitude goes for novelty beers with different flavors. For a more affordable version of a similar tasting tea, try the Tazo brand Passion tea.

I blend this with Adagio chamomile. It’s so relaxing and such a nice soothing combo. I feel like I may be coming down with a cold or something (tickle in the throat) and this combo, with a heavy squeeze of honey, seems to be doing the trick.

Fun, flavorful tea. Works hot or cold.

This, along with Wild Orange Blossom, was the very first blend/sample I tasted when I walked by the Teavana at my local mall. I really like the employees at this store; I didn’t find them to be too pushy or too aggressive like others here have noted.

I wanted something more fruity and this fit the bill. I made the mistake of making too much the first time and ended up oversteeping the second half. YUCK.

Can’t wait to try this iced.

Youthberry is a bit tart and very fruity. I enjoy it when I am craving something berry. It smells a bit woody, but certainly doesn’t taste it at all. For samples, they brew it at Teavana quite frequently. It is a mild introductory tea for any tea beginners.

Overall not that bad. Not something I would buy again, unless at a discounted price, but not bad. Had it first as a sample at a Teavana store, and liked it a bit. Bought it, brought it home and tried it again. Plain, first- no sugar or anything. Light berry and acai flavors. Added sugar, and it showed itself up. Good flavor- nice and fruity, with it’s sweetness enhanced with sugar, it made for a fairly good tea. But by itself, it’s not really something I would have multiple times in a row. Maybe one every week or so. Going to try it blended with Wild Orange Blossom next. Iced this time around.