Rooibos Peach Bloom

Fruit Herbal Rooibos Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

• “Breaking my three day string of Alpine Berry as my reading-in-bed cup, I had Peach Bloom last night. It was good - light and peachy - but weaker than I remember it being the last time I had it even...” Read full tasting note
    chrine 545 tasting notes
  • “Tried this on the kids. No. 1 says he likes it but didn't really want to drink it, and no. 2 says he loves it. But then he admitted that after sleeping on it, he doesn't really love the Strawberry...” Read full tasting note
    __Morgana__ 933 tasting notes
  • “My 100th note! Yay! I've been struck by a touch of insomnia. After deciding I wanted something warm to drink I ended up rooting through my pantry because nothing sounded good. In the back,...” Read full tasting note
    Veronica 464 tasting notes
  • “Um, Teavana, I think you forgot the peach in my bag. Ok, this is the second time I've had this, figured I didn't use enough the first time, but I loaded it up this time and barely a hint of peach....” Read full tasting note
    LefTea 96 tasting notes

From Teavana

A light and refreshing blend of green and red Rooibos tea with peach pieces and safflower petals. Perfect for hot tea or iced tea – particularly during the Spring and Summer.

How to Prepare
Use 1.5 teaspoons of tea per 8oz of water. Heat water to 208 degrees and steep for 5-6 minutes. 2oz of tea equals 25-30 teaspoons.
Ingredients:
Green and red Rooibos tea, dried peach pieces and yellow safflower petals.

About Teavana View company

Breaking my three day string of Alpine Berry as my reading-in-bed cup, I had Peach Bloom last night. It was good – light and peachy – but weaker than I remember it being the last time I had it even though I steep it long enough. I may go back to Alpine Berry tonight. I read a couple more chapters of Beautiful Creatures last night. The plot is feeling rushed along. I’m not really getting into the book.

It seems like all my non-caffeinated nighttime teas are either fruity, chamomile, minty, or a blend of the last two. I’ve been mostly in the mood for the fruity ones. I wish I had more baking flavors teas for nighttime consumption. Things like vanilla, chocolate, caramel, honey, spicy, or otherwise reminiscent of dessert.

Now my most exciting tea news! Yesterday I found out that I won the Maeda-en 2010 Shin-cha Giveaway. I was so excited. I had never won a tea contest before. Then today I found out that I won the LeafSpa Steepster Select comment contest. Double the excitement. I must be lucky this week. I’ve been having a really shitty week this week so it totally made my day both times. Thanks Maeda-en, LeafSpa, and Steepster!

malomorgen

congrats :D i’m having a lucky lucky year this year. still waiting for a jackpot on steepster tho…

I ♥ NewYorkCiTEA

=) I’m glad you’re having a lucky year, malomorgan. Your year is rubbing off on my year a little bit right now by proximity on Steepster. Love your username btw. It sounds like a candy bar to me – a MallowMorgan. I think dark chocolate, caramel, and smoked almonds when I see it.

malomorgen

haha thats interesting. it’s kind of a saying in croatia. when you say: ‘malo morgen’ to someone it’s kinda like saying: ’it’s never gonna happen’… morgen is german word and means tomorrow. malo means a little or small im croatian. it’s a cute ironic thing that people made up as a way to say never.
i got it as a nick kinda by chance. and i’m glad now cuz it turned out to be quite unique even here ;) and i made sure it’s all mine http://malomorgen.com (giggle)

Ewa

Yay! Congrats on both wins chrine. I love that steepster seems to have so many opportunities to win tea :D (you should go out and enter the lottery while your luck holds)

Rabs

Three cheers for chrine: hip-hip-Hooray! hip-hip-Hooray! hip-hip-Hooray! :D

@malomorgen: super-cool about your nickname :) And your photography? It’s beautiful! :)

malomorgen

yep my photos lol u got plenty more on my fb ;)

Rabs

I’ll definitely check those out in the very near future :D

I ♥ NewYorkCiTEA

malomorgan ~~ That’s really neat. I’d never have guessed. I thought it might be your name. lol Your photography is beautiful. I especially like the panoramic of the harbor.

Thanks Ewa & Rabs!

AmazonV

oh, such pretty pictures, thank you for sharing

Tried this on the kids. No. 1 says he likes it but didn’t really want to drink it, and no. 2 says he loves it. But then he admitted that after sleeping on it, he doesn’t really love the Strawberry Kiwi from last night as much as he thought he did.

So who knows. My witnesses are proving unreliable. ;-)

I have to say I liked this fine tonight for a non-tea, though if I compare the day’s ending to the day’s beginning (the American Tea Room peach flavored black) I far and away prefer the black tea based peach.

Yvonne

This sounds positively lovely.

__Morgana__

I gather they don’t make it anymore from some of the other notes. Pity.

My 100th note! Yay!

I’ve been struck by a touch of insomnia. After deciding I wanted something warm to drink I ended up rooting through my pantry because nothing sounded good. In the back, hidden under all of my caffeine laden teas was this little gem. I mixed it with a touch of honeybush, and I ended up with a cup of peaches and cream yumminess. It was comforting and relaxing, exactly what I needed. I like this more than I remember. Don’t know if it’s because I mixed it with the honeybush or if I’m starting to like rooibos, but this was a really tasty drink.

LiberTEAS

Invader Zim

Congrats on 100!

Veronica

Thank you!

Um, Teavana, I think you forgot the peach in my bag. Ok, this is the second time I’ve had this, figured I didn’t use enough the first time, but I loaded it up this time and barely a hint of peach. I do get something vegetal, must be the rooibos, but hardly any peach. Won’t order again.

The Purrfect Cup

Interesting anytime I’ve had this tea from them I’ve had to cut it with some green tea or Silver Needle (also Teavana) to ease up on the peach flavor…weird. Maybe they need to swap out what they have?

xhado123

It’s possible you got an old batch. This tea is terrible, it’s the only tea that doesn’t get changed out within a week because it doesn’t sell. Precious white peach or peach tranquility would be better alternatives for low-caffeine peach.

I might’ve had an older blend. Always prefer it iced, though, no sugar.

This tea is a lot weaker than I hoped it would be.

Unfortunately this tea is now discontinued at Teavana, but it is definetely my absolute FAVOURITE tea. I usually steep it for about 7 minutes and add some rock sugar just to sweeten it up a little bit & it also brings out the flavour more. This is definetely the perfect tea <3

Pretty good tastes like peaches and creme.

Teavana’s red peach has a very peach flavor, extremely peach. I said wow how did you capture so much flavor? When I drink fruit teas I expect a fruit bonanza, and this one delivers. The aroma of the ingredients is, in a word, intense. It even makes your nose tingle. Redbush is good anytime (even before bed) and this blend is rewarding for its high price. A wonderful “after breakfast” blend. Bring someone a cup of this, they will smile.

This is a pleasant blend, but I think Teavana had a different formulation a few years ago that I liked better…it was peachier. I’m going to try mixing it with the White Peach White.