Utopian Jewel

Fruit Oolong Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by denisend

From Teavana

Sumptuous fruits abound in this delicious Oolong cornucopia. Red ripe raspberries and succulent strawberries radiate like jewels among the emerald green Oolong leaves. Be transported to an ideal state of mind, body, and happiness with this gem of a tea!

How to Prepare
Use 1 teaspoon of tea per 8 ounces of water. Heat water to just before boiling (195 degrees) and steep for 3-4 minutes. 2oz of tea equals 25-30 teaspoons.

Oolong tea, raspberries, strawberry pieces, apple bits, raisins, carrot bits, beetroot pieces and malt. Now gluten-free!

This tea blends well with:
Emerald Bamboo Forest White Tea

About Teavana View company

I liked it okay, but it’s not one I would buy over and over again.

This tea is interesting. It definitely has that fruit factor, as well as another quality I can’t quite describe. The finish of the tea has strawberry undertones, as well as something special that is ineffable (this is a dramatic word but I don’t know what else to say!) This might just be me though. I think it’s worth a shot for fruit and oolong lovers, however I think they may have discontinued it…

i love the smell of this blend. frutty flavor.

Pretty sweet, not literally

I like this tea, but it’s a bit expensive, and there are other teas I’ve enjoyed just as much or more for less than half the cost. I probably would not buy this again. Very aromatic, though.

195F 3 min. Fruity arroma.