Blackberry Mojito

Fruit Green Blend
Blackberry, Spearmint, Apple, Berry, Citrus, Hibiscus, Sweet, Tart, Fruity, Lime, Mint, Sugar, Berries, Fruit Tree Flowers
Edit tea info Last updated by Gillyflower

From Teavana

Sweet mint uplifts succulent blackberries in this delicious flavored green tea. Refreshing spearmint and a medley of blackberries, raspberries, plum and apples combine perfectly with green tea for a delicious hot or iced brew.

A delicious source of antioxidants & contains EGCG complex
May help support the immune system
Use as part of a healthy diet to help maintain healthy blood sugar levels
Superfruit enhanced with blackberries & raspberries
Spearmint may help relieve occasional heartburn
Contains 5-10% of the caffeine in a cup of coffee

Use 1 teaspoon of tea per 8oz of water. Heat water to 175 degrees (79 degrees Celsius) and steep for 2 minutes. For stronger flavor, use more tea leaves. 2oz of tea equals 25-30 teaspoons.

Ingredients:Apple pieces, green tea, hibiscus flowers, rosehip peels, blackberries, blackberry flavoring, raspberries, plum pieces (plum, rice flour), cactus blossoms, spearmint

About Teavana View company

It’s more bitter than I was expecting, but I like it a lot. It’s a great summer tea. I haven’t tried it iced like everyone’s saying, but I probably will.

If you rebrew this at the same water temperature but for about 15 seconds longer, the blackberry taste suddenly becomes very sweet. It’s a weaker brew, but it has a nice, very sweet blackberry aftertaste.

This is my go to fruity tea, I have enjoyed this tea both hot and iced. When served over ice it is minter than when hot.

Flavors: Blackberry, Spearmint

I swear this tea is never going to leave my cupboard – and not for lack of trying. I think it’s time to retire this one until the warmer months when iced tea season is back.

1 tsp

Day 4 of flu-pocalypse. My voice is starting to come back, but I still feel like garbage. Luckily I have plenty of tea at the moment to soothe my throat.

I normally like this one iced, but I’ve been enjoying it hot lately. To me, at least in my stuffed-up state, it tastes mostly like blackberries and hibiscus. There was no recognizable mint or green tea to speak of. Still, it was nice. I’ve been gravitating to more strongly citrus teas for the last while, simply because I can’t taste much else. I may also be a bit biased because I’m generally not a fan of strongly minty teas.

This is just what I need today.

Flavors: Blackberry, Citrus, Hibiscus, Sweet, Tart

2 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML

Oh, man. Hope you feel better soon!! :(

Cold brewed with 8 tsp in 32oz for 8 hours. The color is beautiful. I didn’t take the time to take an after picture. But the end product was a deeper purple than pictured. I feel like I want to mix this with lemonade and it would be wonderful. This is drinkable but I don’t really know what happened, it almost tastes disjointed, if that’s possible. When I take a sip it tastes like water and then the taste follows shortly after. It’s a good taste so I don’t mind, just strange that it’s not right when you take the sip.

Link doesn’t work for me.

If you have instagram, ask to follow me. I had to make my account private because a lot of strange people were following me.

Cold brewed 6tsp in 16L of water over night, but my impressions are pretty much the same as last time I tried this – mint, berry and lime are present if I focus, but the experience is mostly just super tart with a hint of mint. I added a bit of sugar which maybe helped it?

I love the concept of this one so much, but for me it’s just a flop.

Flavors: Berry, Mint, Tart

Iced 8 min or more 6 tsp 54 OZ / 1600 ML
Liquid Proust

This is not acceptable! There are too few blackberry teas for one to not taste good :(

This one was unfortunately my introduction to loose-leaf tea. It was sour and not minty at all for me. Thankfully, it didn’t stop me from trying other, far superior blends. :)

This may be my favorite iced tea ever. I had walked into Teavana to pick up some Chai Yen Thai because it was back in stock, and they had this on sample. So I took a sample. And then took another sample. And then walked to the counter I had just left after purchasing the Chai Yen Thai and pointed to the jug. “What is that and how much is it and I want it.”

I made a jug of it and it’s sitting in my fridge, and I’ve been drinking it all day. It is lovely. Sweet, fruity, with a hint of mint in the aftertaste. It’s perfect for summer.

Note: Does not resteep well. All the flavor is gone after the first steeping.

Flavors: Blackberry, Fruity, Mint, Sweet

Nice iced tea for summer!

4 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

Tried this iced in the store. According to the little recipe card, it had two or three teaspoons of the rock sugar. So it was a bit too sweet for me. It did taste like blackberry and mint though. Decent, but I don’t really want to own any.

Flavors: Blackberry, Citrus, Mint, Sugar

I love this one – the blackberry is strong and wonderful – with a slight tartness… any mint from the mojito is very light, but there is a subtle freshness and aftertaste to it… I love it warm, but can’t wait to try it cold.

Flavors: Blackberry