Blackberry Mojito

Fruit Green Blend
Blackberry, Citrus, Hibiscus, Sweet, Tart, Berry, Fruity, Lime, Mint, Sugar, Berries, Fruit Tree Flowers
Edit tea info Last updated by Gillyflower

From Teavana

Sweet mint uplifts succulent blackberries in this delicious flavored green tea. Refreshing spearmint and a medley of blackberries, raspberries, plum and apples combine perfectly with green tea for a delicious hot or iced brew.

A delicious source of antioxidants & contains EGCG complex
May help support the immune system
Use as part of a healthy diet to help maintain healthy blood sugar levels
Superfruit enhanced with blackberries & raspberries
Spearmint may help relieve occasional heartburn
Contains 5-10% of the caffeine in a cup of coffee

Use 1 teaspoon of tea per 8oz of water. Heat water to 175 degrees (79 degrees Celsius) and steep for 2 minutes. For stronger flavor, use more tea leaves. 2oz of tea equals 25-30 teaspoons.

Ingredients:Apple pieces, green tea, hibiscus flowers, rosehip peels, blackberries, blackberry flavoring, raspberries, plum pieces (plum, rice flour), cactus blossoms, spearmint

About Teavana View company

It’s more bitter than I was expecting, but I like it a lot. It’s a great summer tea. I haven’t tried it iced like everyone’s saying, but I probably will.

If you rebrew this at the same water temperature but for about 15 seconds longer, the blackberry taste suddenly becomes very sweet. It’s a weaker brew, but it has a nice, very sweet blackberry aftertaste.

Day 4 of flu-pocalypse. My voice is starting to come back, but I still feel like garbage. Luckily I have plenty of tea at the moment to soothe my throat.

I normally like this one iced, but I’ve been enjoying it hot lately. To me, at least in my stuffed-up state, it tastes mostly like blackberries and hibiscus. There was no recognizable mint or green tea to speak of. Still, it was nice. I’ve been gravitating to more strongly citrus teas for the last while, simply because I can’t taste much else. I may also be a bit biased because I’m generally not a fan of strongly minty teas.

This is just what I need today.

Flavors: Blackberry, Citrus, Hibiscus, Sweet, Tart

2 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML
DeliriumsFrogs

Oh, man. Hope you feel better soon!! :(

Re steeping the leaves and adding to the first slightly over steeped bath worked well. I let it chill overnight and put it over ice this morning. Added a couple Truvia packets and it pulls out a very refreshing note which I think would be mint as this is mojito? I used a lot of leaf to make this so if I plan on keeping it around I’ll need bulk!

It is not letting me drag the preparation items (I’m on my phone) so, below (mostly to help me recreate) is how I prepared.
10 tsp leaf
20 is ounces
Steep for 3 (?) Min first steep, second 1.5 min
Put both steeps in my glass jug
Chill overnight
Truvia

Rating: 80+

Cold brewed 6tsp in 16L of water over night, but my impressions are pretty much the same as last time I tried this – mint, berry and lime are present if I focus, but the experience is mostly just super tart with a hint of mint. I added a bit of sugar which maybe helped it?

I love the concept of this one so much, but for me it’s just a flop.

Flavors: Berry, Mint, Tart

Iced 8 min or more 6 tsp 54 OZ / 1600 ML
Liquid Proust

This is not acceptable! There are too few blackberry teas for one to not taste good :(

teaqueen

This one was unfortunately my introduction to loose-leaf tea. It was sour and not minty at all for me. Thankfully, it didn’t stop me from trying other, far superior blends. :)

This may be my favorite iced tea ever. I had walked into Teavana to pick up some Chai Yen Thai because it was back in stock, and they had this on sample. So I took a sample. And then took another sample. And then walked to the counter I had just left after purchasing the Chai Yen Thai and pointed to the jug. “What is that and how much is it and I want it.”

I made a jug of it and it’s sitting in my fridge, and I’ve been drinking it all day. It is lovely. Sweet, fruity, with a hint of mint in the aftertaste. It’s perfect for summer.

Note: Does not resteep well. All the flavor is gone after the first steeping.

Flavors: Blackberry, Fruity, Mint, Sweet

Nice iced tea for summer!

4 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

Tried this iced in the store. According to the little recipe card, it had two or three teaspoons of the rock sugar. So it was a bit too sweet for me. It did taste like blackberry and mint though. Decent, but I don’t really want to own any.

Flavors: Blackberry, Citrus, Mint, Sugar

Iced

I love this one – the blackberry is strong and wonderful – with a slight tartness… any mint from the mojito is very light, but there is a subtle freshness and aftertaste to it… I love it warm, but can’t wait to try it cold.

Flavors: Blackberry

Cold steeped this overnight in my iced tea pitcher. Even I can admit, it is a little ridiculous how much I am enjoying this iced tea pitcher. Provided I remember to fill it in the evenings, I always have iced tea ready and waiting for me!

I was really looking forward to this one, I tend to love berry teas and it had some pretty decent reviews. For me, I found that the blackberry was really nice, but the spearmint really did come out in the end note. For me, that is not a deal breaker, I quite like spearmint. However, anyone who is not a fan, might want to be careful with this tea. I am going to have to give it a try hot and see what happens with the mint.

For me, it is a fairly good iced tea, not one I would necessarily rebuy when I am done this bag, but a solid tea none-the-less.

Flavors: Berries

im new to tea tasting but i love this tea. it tastes amazing and would taste amazing as an iced tea. i taste fruity notes that’s all i know. hopefully my palette and ability to describe what im tasting improves with more tea drinking!

Flavors: Berries, Fruit Tree Flowers