Blackberry Mojito

Fruit Green Blend
Blackberry, Citrus, Hibiscus, Sweet, Tart, Berry, Fruity, Lime, Mint, Sugar, Berries, Fruit Tree Flowers
Edit tea info Last updated by Gillyflower

From Teavana

Sweet mint uplifts succulent blackberries in this delicious flavored green tea. Refreshing spearmint and a medley of blackberries, raspberries, plum and apples combine perfectly with green tea for a delicious hot or iced brew.

A delicious source of antioxidants & contains EGCG complex
May help support the immune system
Use as part of a healthy diet to help maintain healthy blood sugar levels
Superfruit enhanced with blackberries & raspberries
Spearmint may help relieve occasional heartburn
Contains 5-10% of the caffeine in a cup of coffee

Use 1 teaspoon of tea per 8oz of water. Heat water to 175 degrees (79 degrees Celsius) and steep for 2 minutes. For stronger flavor, use more tea leaves. 2oz of tea equals 25-30 teaspoons.

Ingredients:Apple pieces, green tea, hibiscus flowers, rosehip peels, blackberries, blackberry flavoring, raspberries, plum pieces (plum, rice flour), cactus blossoms, spearmint

About Teavana View company

Didn’t taste any mint, but this tea is delicious with a little bit of sweetness while cold! A little bit weak even though I steeped it longer than recommended…

200 °F / 93 °C 8 min or more 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

I went and purchased this tea at Teavana. Made by them and sweetened with their German rock sugar. I like buying a tea there, since they put in more of the tea to steep than I ever would at home. It seems more economical to by a 16oz iced cup of tea for $3.99 and let them use more tea than for me to take some home and have to use it sparingly and not achieve the same strength of flavors. That being said, I really enjoyed the taste of this tea. It was nice and refreshing, very fruity not much mint. I would definitely get another one made at Teavana. Don’t know if I would buy some to keep at home due to how much tea I would have to use to make it the way they do. Luckily, I am close to the mall and can pop in there whenever I want to grab a tea to try.

This tasting note is for a hot brewed cup. Steeped between 1-3mins.
This tea is mildly sweet and I taste more of the apple and plum. The aroma of this tea is wonderful. Because I enjoy the taste of cinnamon and apples I soaked a cinnamon stick in this tea to give it that little fall season edge.

This tea is absolutely fantastic!!! It’s my new favorite tea from Teavana. I love how the blackberries and the raspberries interact in this green tea, forming a nice light cup. And with just a hint of spearmint, it’s absolutely delicious! I love it hot or iced. If drinking it hot, it transforms into the perfect cup with honey (especially blackberry honey!). This tea reminds me of a Czech Blackberry Aloe Vera tea I drank awhile back. Will be buying more of this tea in bulk!

i did not like this. I felt it was too sweet. I had to mix it with other stuff to cut down on the sweetness

This is one of my absolute favorites! When this is steeped correctly it is amazing and I just can’t get enough. This is one of the blends that I will ALWAYS have on hand! Thanks Teavana!

It’s okay. It smells good, but when it’s brewed I find that the blackberry and mint clash, and it tastes kind of artificial. I’ll finish drinking what I bought, but I won’t buy it again.

I was ambivalent about this tea at first. I thought the fruit was over powering. But it has really grown on me. It is an excellent tea for when you’re not feeling well.

I am quickly loving this tea. It smells absolutely wonderful and I love that green teas steep so fast. Immediatly, after pouring the water over the tea it turns a purplish – blackish – redish color and it worried me because green teas are usually light. After steeping it smells wonderful and the taste is just as great. I’m not sure what all I’m tasting but I’ve almost finished 2 oz of this tea already. Yum.

I’m not one for fruity teas, but the name really caught my attention. It smells amazing, and it’s all around refreshing. There isn’t enough of a minty flavor to this tea, however.