Pineapple Kona Pop!

Fruit Herbal Blend
Apple Pieces, Candied Pinapple, Marigold, Natural And Artificial Flavouring, Rose Blossom Leaves, Rose Buds
Pineapple, Floral, Tart, Citrus, Lemon, Candy, Fruity, Sweet, Citrusy
Bulk, Loose Leaf
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Shae

From Teavana

Prepare to receive the royal pineapple treatment. The mainland melts away as the warmth of pineapple sunshine filtersthrough a canopy of fragrant orange blossoms. You’re on island time now.

Pineapple and citrus infusion with light floral undertones

Use 1.5-2 tsp of tea per 8oz of water. Heat water to just at boiling (208 degrees/98 degrees Celsius) and steep for 5-6 minutes. For stronger flavor, use more tea leaves. 2oz of tea equals 25-30 teaspoons.

Ingredients: Apple pieces, candied pineapple pieces (pineapple, sugar), natural and artificial flavoring, rose blossom leaves, rosebuds, marigold blossoms, orange blossoms

About Teavana View company

Well cold brewed this was more of an incredibly tart, citrus-y pineapple juice. The tartness kind of gives it an under-ripe pineapple vibe but there’s an underlying sweetness that counters that. I found it more floral than I expected as well. Personally thought it was okay, but could see how it might not be for everyone.

Flavors: Floral, Pineapple, Tart

Iced 2 tsp 17 OZ / 500 ML

Awful! purely and simply terrible! While this tea smells absolutely divine it is far from that.

So initially I had my hopes for this sweet and savory smelling tea, it sounded and smelled like an excellent idea. The tea itself does taste okay, but it has a strange fruit taste to it. It was passable, until I drank some more.

This tea makes me feel (in a way I can only describe as this:), “barfy”. Perhaps this is only me and my stomach, but when I drink the tea, a sort of weight/chunkiness feeling arrives in my stomach. I feel nauseous as though I have thrown up. It is a weird and disgusting feeling.

I will be returning this tea as soon as possible.

Flavors: Pineapple

Nice, perky. I waited til this entered Starbucks. Good day-time drink to bring

Flavors: Candy

My pick me up tea for when I’m feeling run down. maybe because it reminds me of summer, lol its great iced as well as hot!

Flavors: Fruity, Pineapple, Sweet

Debi

I’m still curious to try this in comparison to the Pineapple Oolong from Davids Tea. I just bought the Pineapple Oolong, it’s pretty awesome. Has a bit of an astringent aftertaste, but totally worth it for the flavour of the tea itself. ;)

Mooglexo

I love it ! It’s one of my top 5 for sure! Lol

We’ve been drinking mostly herbals this weekend so I thought I would start the morning off with one of my husband’s favorites. I’m still not sold on this one, at least not by itself, but it’s not bad. It tastes more like pineapple candy than true pineapple, unfortunately. I would love to find a tea that tastes like an actual piece of juicy pineapple. It’s warm though and serves its purpose this bright Sunday morning.

Flavors: Candy, Pineapple

Boiling 6 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML
EmilyGee

I thought this one tasted a lot like pineapple crush (the soda)- but I love pineapple crush so that’s probably why I loved it haha, definitely a sweet one.

Shae

I hadn’t thought about that but it does taste like pineapple soda! I don’t like it so much unsweetened so I always add extra honey which I guess brings out that candy-sweet taste. I do love the store sample of this when they have it iced and mixed with Blueberry Bliss. I’ve been meaning to try it at home but haven’t done it yet.

EmilyGee

Ooh that sounds really good, might have to try that!

rosebudmelissa

It tastes quite a bit like dried pineapple

Lynne-tea

You should try Pineapple oolong by DAVIDs TEA. It’s one of my favourites and definitely tastes like a juicy, sweet pineapple! It also has a really lovely oolong base that’s quite delicious.

Shae

Thank you, Lynne-tea! I was hoping someone would know of a good pineapple tea. I will put that one straight on my wishlist for my next order.

Debi

Did I hear a convo about Pineapple?! I’ll have to definitely put these on my wishlist. ;)

Shae

I’m with you on that one, Debi! I can’t wait to try that Pineapple Oolong.

EmilyGee

DT’s pineapple oolong is very good! Definitely recommend it!

I can’t decide what I think of this tea. It does taste quite strongly of pineapple, so there is that. It’s quite sweet, almost too much so at the beginning of a sip, but then that almost citrusy tartness that pineapple has shows up, and balances out the sweetness. There’s some other flavor alongside the pineapple that I can’t quite identify and am not sure I like. I’ll have to drink more of this before I come to a final decision about it.

Flavors: Citrusy, Pineapple, Sweet

Boiling 8 min or more 2 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

Fruity and sweet… And more fruity and sweet… And… Not much flavor! I smelled a tiny bit of pineapple but as hard as I tried I could taste it. Unfortunate considering that it was a super rainy night and the hot pineapple seemed like such a good idea at the time.

I used to have this tea iced, and it was tasty, but I can’t really remember if the flavor was any stronger this way. Either way, it isn’t bad, just not something to get your hopes up about!

On a positive note, it is another tea that my husband has sipped on and enjoyed. So it seemed mild flavors and fruity are the way to go for him to like a tea! I hope that I will be able to get him as hooked to tea as I am!

8 min or more
Steven Cook

I love this one blended with berry kiwi colada from teavana. _

Happy Sipdown (151/158)!

I wanted to give this a fair shot despite finding it so revolting in every way I’ve tried it thus far. And, I have to admit, I was hoping that maybe being sick and not tasting very well would make it more passable. Not the case.

I have figured out exactly what it reminds me of though! It’s great being able to put a description to the disgusting flavour you’re experiencing, right? Well this one is “musty old attic and rotten fruit”. Sip on that? No thanks.

Happy to be done with this one. We’re not friends.

Cheri

That just sounds plain old awful. Ugh.

Terri HarpLady

LOL, one of my sons picked this one out at Teavana a long time ago, & even as a cold brew it was pretty detestable.

Only good when mixed with blueberry bliss from teavana, to make iced tea. Tastes cheap, artificial and way too intense. I might use it as pot pourri

This was a present from my best friend. She ended up with more of this tea than she wanted, and gave me some to try (and to reduce what she had in her cupboard). I’ve had this mixed with Wile Orange Blossom before and really liked it, though I get the feeling that the orange overpowered this tea in that blend.

THIS is pineapple — sweet, juicy, citrusy pineapple. I love it. This is what I was hoping Pineapple Oolong would be. And it smells like a tropical island, which is kinda perfect for a sunshiney Friday.

EDIT: The resteep of this has no flavor. Bummer. I guess that’s to be expected with a mostly-fruit blend.

7 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML