Pineapple Kona Pop!

Fruit Herbal Blend
Apple Pieces, Candied Pinapple, Marigold, Natural And Artificial Flavouring, Rose Blossom Leaves, Rose Buds
Bulk, Loose Leaf
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Shae

• “Hodie Hum...a little of this Teavana left to finish up and then it will be gone. Bah Humbug! Drats! Buggers (who says that? one of you says that?) I dunna like this tea! Schey fixed my haircolor...” Read full tasting note
    bonniejohnstone 673 tasting notes
  • “*Teavana:* (Skip to "The Tea" if you're familiar with Teavana, or just don't care to read about my first time at the vendor.) So it didn't really take me long to crack on the Teavana front. It's...” Read full tasting note
    Daniel_Scott 107 tasting notes
  • “soooo thanks to *fiddling* for this one. i have to say, not sure how people drink this one. After having some very nice pineapple oolongs recently, this is just a big ol' miss. Especially since...” Read full tasting note
    Silaena 4942 tasting notes
  • “I love pineapple but ehhhh, even with a little sweetener, this is still kind of gross. Like someone put something really weird in some pineapple juice. It's okay, it's helped me feel like calming...” Read full tasting note
    pandamanda 1199 tasting notes

From Teavana

Prepare to receive the royal pineapple treatment. The mainland melts away as the warmth of pineapple sunshine filtersthrough a canopy of fragrant orange blossoms. You’re on island time now.

Pineapple and citrus infusion with light floral undertones

Use 1.5-2 tsp of tea per 8oz of water. Heat water to just at boiling (208 degrees/98 degrees Celsius) and steep for 5-6 minutes. For stronger flavor, use more tea leaves. 2oz of tea equals 25-30 teaspoons.

Ingredients: Apple pieces, candied pineapple pieces (pineapple, sugar), natural and artificial flavoring, rose blossom leaves, rosebuds, marigold blossoms, orange blossoms

About Teavana View company

Only good when mixed with blueberry bliss from teavana, to make iced tea. Tastes cheap, artificial and way too intense. I might use it as pot pourri

This was a present from my best friend. She ended up with more of this tea than she wanted, and gave me some to try (and to reduce what she had in her cupboard). I’ve had this mixed with Wile Orange Blossom before and really liked it, though I get the feeling that the orange overpowered this tea in that blend.

THIS is pineapple — sweet, juicy, citrusy pineapple. I love it. This is what I was hoping Pineapple Oolong would be. And it smells like a tropical island, which is kinda perfect for a sunshiney Friday.

EDIT: The resteep of this has no flavor. Bummer. I guess that’s to be expected with a mostly-fruit blend.

7 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML

Not a fan of this tea hot but when iced it’s one of my all time favourites. I don’t add sweetener into it usually. 6 teaspoons for a 16 ounces cup poured over a full cup of ice, just delicious.

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 6 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

My sister brought this home from her work (teavana) after raving about it to me, it didn’t live up to her reviews in my opinion but nonetheless it’s a good tea. Rather refreshing especially for a pineapple lover like me. However it’s definitely not one of my favorites.

I like this one a lot, this is the second time I’ve bought it. The smell is wonderful, and while it’s not as strong as I would like it to be, I still enjoy it.

Just purchased this herbal blend this weekend. As a BIG fan of pineapple, I knew this was going to be a hit for me. After reading earlier reviews I did brew this blend very strong- 2-2.5 tsp and that seemed to give me some good flavor notes. I found this blend to be very fruity and sweet. Pineapple was the main scent. A little weak at first but a dollop of sugar seemed to bring it out a bit more. Then there is an ever so slight appley taste. More like an after-taste really…

I’ll need to mix it with a white tea in the future to see how well it blends. Not sure if I would repurchase yet but I will be brewing it again.

Boiling 6 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 10 OZ / 295 ML

I had such high hopes for this tea, because I love pineapple, but it ended up a bit weak. I suppose next time I could try to steep a bit more than the recommended amount. Additionally, this is a good blending tea…

Boiling 6 min, 30 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

This is a delicious, sweet blend. There is sugar in the dried pineapple, though, which I find unfortunate.

When I first smelled it in the store, I noticed that the smell was strong, fruity and inviting. It tastes almost like pineapple juice! However, it is a bit tart, so not really sweet at all, but it doesn’t take away too much from the beautiful and very strong pineapple taste.

This tea is great hot and cold. Just now, I was drinking it hot, but the fan above me cooled it off, so I got to experience both extremes in one cup! Haha, I guess it will be this way for the rest of the night xD

This tea wasn’t bad…. it was okay. It has now become a staple in our house because my dad has fallen in love with this. To give you an idea about my dads taste: 1. It must be sweet and by sweet I mean very VERY sweet. 2. It must be fruity.
To make it short and sweet, my dad LOVES iced herbal tea.
I personally am not a fan of this blend. To me it tastes dull, bland, and a bit like watery gummy bears. It also looks a little like funky water. The aroma is nice but there is little to no taste. There is barely any taste of pineapple or blueberry. It’s also a pain to brew. When brewed at the recommended temperature and time it has no flavor and it’s gross. I ended up brewing it for double the time and waited to see if that did the trick…. nope. Still gross…. I have used the silly german rock sugar and everything but it’s still not what I tried in the store.
I would recommend not buying this tea and save your money. It’s not worth it and there are better teas out there. Another strike for Teavana.