Pineapple Kona Pop!

Fruit Herbal Blend
Apple Pieces, Candied Pinapple, Marigold, Natural And Artificial Flavouring, Rose Blossom Leaves, Rose Buds
Pineapple, Candy, Fruity, Sweet, Citrusy
Bulk, Loose Leaf
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Shae

From Teavana

Prepare to receive the royal pineapple treatment. The mainland melts away as the warmth of pineapple sunshine filtersthrough a canopy of fragrant orange blossoms. You’re on island time now.

Pineapple and citrus infusion with light floral undertones

Use 1.5-2 tsp of tea per 8oz of water. Heat water to just at boiling (208 degrees/98 degrees Celsius) and steep for 5-6 minutes. For stronger flavor, use more tea leaves. 2oz of tea equals 25-30 teaspoons.

Ingredients: Apple pieces, candied pineapple pieces (pineapple, sugar), natural and artificial flavoring, rose blossom leaves, rosebuds, marigold blossoms, orange blossoms

About Teavana View company

I like this one a lot, this is the second time I’ve bought it. The smell is wonderful, and while it’s not as strong as I would like it to be, I still enjoy it.

Just purchased this herbal blend this weekend. As a BIG fan of pineapple, I knew this was going to be a hit for me. After reading earlier reviews I did brew this blend very strong- 2-2.5 tsp and that seemed to give me some good flavor notes. I found this blend to be very fruity and sweet. Pineapple was the main scent. A little weak at first but a dollop of sugar seemed to bring it out a bit more. Then there is an ever so slight appley taste. More like an after-taste really…

I’ll need to mix it with a white tea in the future to see how well it blends. Not sure if I would repurchase yet but I will be brewing it again.

Boiling 6 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 10 OZ / 295 ML

I had such high hopes for this tea, because I love pineapple, but it ended up a bit weak. I suppose next time I could try to steep a bit more than the recommended amount. Additionally, this is a good blending tea…

Boiling 6 min, 30 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

This is a delicious, sweet blend. There is sugar in the dried pineapple, though, which I find unfortunate.

When I first smelled it in the store, I noticed that the smell was strong, fruity and inviting. It tastes almost like pineapple juice! However, it is a bit tart, so not really sweet at all, but it doesn’t take away too much from the beautiful and very strong pineapple taste.

This tea is great hot and cold. Just now, I was drinking it hot, but the fan above me cooled it off, so I got to experience both extremes in one cup! Haha, I guess it will be this way for the rest of the night xD

This tea wasn’t bad…. it was okay. It has now become a staple in our house because my dad has fallen in love with this. To give you an idea about my dads taste: 1. It must be sweet and by sweet I mean very VERY sweet. 2. It must be fruity.
To make it short and sweet, my dad LOVES iced herbal tea.
I personally am not a fan of this blend. To me it tastes dull, bland, and a bit like watery gummy bears. It also looks a little like funky water. The aroma is nice but there is little to no taste. There is barely any taste of pineapple or blueberry. It’s also a pain to brew. When brewed at the recommended temperature and time it has no flavor and it’s gross. I ended up brewing it for double the time and waited to see if that did the trick…. nope. Still gross…. I have used the silly german rock sugar and everything but it’s still not what I tried in the store.
I would recommend not buying this tea and save your money. It’s not worth it and there are better teas out there. Another strike for Teavana.

Chocolate macadamia and lilikoi passion pancakes. We bought them while in Kaua’i last year and figured we should finish them before they expire and what better to finish them off with then with a Hawai’ian themed tea! I tasted the tea around 4-5 minutes and had to add more time. However, I don’t feel like that helped very much. The pancakes are awesome but this tea…. not so much. Which is kinda sad because it smells so good! I’ve tried it hot and cold and I just can’t get a good flavor from it. This one’s going to the trade pile.

I’m not going to rate this just yet. Today I brewed this and had it hot, using 1tsp per 8oz of water. It’s good, but a little on the weak side. I love the pineapple smell, and love pineapple in general. The apple is actually coming through quite strongly in this, as well as some of the floral.

On that note, if anyone has a suggestion for truly excellent pineapple tea, PLEASE let me know! :)

I’m not generally one for fruity teas, but this is 1/2 of my favorite iced herbal blend. If you’re ever looking for an awesome iced tea on a hot afternoon, try blending this tea with Teavana’s Peach Tranquility and add just a touch of rock sugar (seriously, though, just a touch or you’ll over-sweeten), and prepare to have your mind blown.

Here are the brewing instructions I use when I make a pitcher:

66oz pitcher with infuser
2/3 cup Pineapple Kona Pop
2/3 cup Peach Tranquility
4-6 tsp rock sugar (depending on your taste)

I usually do a cold brew (because I’m lazy), so I’ll use a little hot water to dissolve the sugar, then just room temperature to fill up the rest of the pitcher. Then I put the infuser in, screw the lid on, and stick the whole thing in the refrigerator overnight. By the next day, voila! Awesome caffeine-free iced tea.

A note: The rock sugar is incredibly important, even though you’re only using a tiny bit, because without it this tea is very bland. The sugar brings out the taste of the fruit.

Boiling 8 min or more

Amazing hot or iced. I love it with a dash of sugar for a sweet evening treat or on ice for a refreshing summer drink!