Pineapple Kona Pop!

Fruit Herbal Blend
Apple Pieces, Candied Pinapple, Marigold, Natural And Artificial Flavouring, Rose Blossom Leaves, Rose Buds
Candy, Fruity, Pineapple, Sweet, Citrusy
Bulk, Loose Leaf
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Shae

From Teavana

Prepare to receive the royal pineapple treatment. The mainland melts away as the warmth of pineapple sunshine filtersthrough a canopy of fragrant orange blossoms. You’re on island time now.

Pineapple and citrus infusion with light floral undertones

Use 1.5-2 tsp of tea per 8oz of water. Heat water to just at boiling (208 degrees/98 degrees Celsius) and steep for 5-6 minutes. For stronger flavor, use more tea leaves. 2oz of tea equals 25-30 teaspoons.

Ingredients: Apple pieces, candied pineapple pieces (pineapple, sugar), natural and artificial flavoring, rose blossom leaves, rosebuds, marigold blossoms, orange blossoms

About Teavana View company

I bought this because it smelled absolutely amazing. However, the taste was not as strong or as sweet as I thought it would be. Adding honey to it satisfied my taste buds.

I enjoy this blended with the Rooibos Chai, or with Adagio’s Rooibos Cocomint & Rooibos Orange…. I love the candied pineapple pieces in it the most….

This is a cold tea rating only. Didn’t like it hot.

As a pineapple fan, this tea is so yummy! I’ve tried this as a sample numerous times and it’s always appealed to me the same. Not too strong, not too weak. It tastes really tropical and refreshing. Something you wouldn’t want to drink hot though. Lightly sweetened with the German sugar rocks Teavana sells and iced, this is liquid heaven and I will be buying this soon to treat myself.

Iced

Even better with the Blueberry Bliss!

I got this with my Exotic Blends Iced tea collection, my first ever Teavana collection (wow look at me ignore the multiple months I’ve been too busy, and then too lazy to post) and it’s the first tea I tried from the collection.
It’s pretty nice, but warm it’s also pretty much warm pineapple juice, unless I drink it cold…then it’s cold pineapple juice.
Without the added health benefits of actual tea leaves or rooibos, I don’t really see the point in buying this one again, straight pineapple juice is cheaper, with more vitamins.

I found this to be quite pleasant over ice. To me, the pineapple and floral flavors are light, not at all tart or abrasive. I will drink this again!

Boiling 8 min or more

I have this blended with Blueberry Bliss and Fruito Bianco Pearls (someone made a mess of a mix, I loved the smell).

The Pineapple notes really come through, but there is a strangely candy-like note to the tea overall.