Yumberry Wulong Oolong

Fruit Oolong Blend
Butter, Strawberry, Tart
Edit tea info Last updated by CHAroma

From Teavana

Overflowing with delicious ruby red yumberries, this tart berry blend adds bright bounce to a summery dawn. Enjoy an orchard walk at sunrise as the middle note of dew-drenched ‘superfruits’ (including blueberries, blackberries, and strawberries) combine with sun-ripened peaches and kiwi to enrich your morning journey. SUPERFRUIT ENHANCED

Fruity infusion with sweet berry overtones.

About Teavana View company

I actually enjoy the light tartness of this tea. I find it refreshing and drink it when I’m thirsty, not when I’m craving strong oolong flavor. I won’t buy it again, but I’m enjoying it while I have it.

I made this about 3 minutes before I had to run out the door so I didnt get a chance to try it until I was at work. To be honest I wasnt expecting much from it since I read quite a few terrible reviews. I ordered 8 ounces since it was so cheap and figured if I hated it I could just give it to someone who did like it. That will not be happening. I really like this tea a lot. Its a little tart but still earthy flavored and its definitely a nice change. I’ll be trying this iced once this terribly cold weather breaks.

This tea was my introduction to oolong. At first smell, it’s fruity, but with the “earthy” oolong smell (kinda smells like dirt). When I got it home and brewed it, I wasn’t immediately impressed, it’s ok, but not amazing. I infused the same batch again and much more of the fruit flavor was brought out. I’m not too big on the fruity teas, but this is one of my favorites.

Get this tea and eat the freeze-dried yumberries out of it because those are DELICIOUS. Also there are some other edible freeze-dried fruits in it, otherwise this tea is bland and fairly worthless.

I was disappointed in this. There was no flavor whatsoever. I wish it was just a little bit more fruity tasting. I’ll finish it, but I really wish it had more flavor.

Autumn Hearth

Yes this is a far cry from fruity. A few of the people I worked with would blend this with Raspberry Riot Lemon Mate or Acai Matetini. It probably wouldn’t be bad with either your Srawberry/Bliss or Stawberry Slender, if you need a more enjoyable way to get through what you have left.

At first I thought a whole raspberry fell into my infuser, but then I realized raspberries weren’t on the ingredients list and that this was a yumberry. Maybe yumberries have way less flavor than raspberries. The color of the steep was a light pink, but maybe just because of the whole yumberry. I love oolong teas and this is a nice floral, yet grassy. If you buy this tea for the list of fruit (kiwi! peach! all those berries!), you will be disappointed. There is barely ANY fruit flavor here, just the flavor of the oolong. The oolong doesn’t have a scent either. And I tried to get more of the oolong in the infuser than the fruits, but it still ended up mostly fruit, yet tasting like mostly oolong. Glad this was on sale, because I wouldn’t have bought it otherwise. I really wanted to like this! If you’re looking for a fantastic oolong, try Butikiteas.com ..you can’t go wrong with them.

I forgot what I thought of this tea, but the first sip since then brought back those thoughts.

It is still a strange blend, the oolong tea still flowery and bright, the fruit giving it more brightness and a sweeter tone.

I am still at odds with this, as I prefer my oolong earthy.

Monthly TTB Club.

Wow this has a surprisingly low score. I actually quite liked it. It has a delicate strawberry flavor, with just a hint of oolong to it. Most of the berry teas I drink are bold, hibiscus-based blends, so this is a nice change of pace.

TheLastDodo

Maybe it was the name?

Tastes like a weak strawberry candy with a hint of a light oolong in the background. It reminds me of the flavored oolong that I tried previously, but this tastes a bit more bitter, like the sour aftertaste of strawberry and the tea isn’t very prominent. The color was lighter than expected. I liked this well enough, but I definitely preferred the flavor of the Fig Rose that I had the night before.

Cooking TTB #8

Did I do something wrong? I didn’t taste any berry of any sort, let alone a berry of the “yum” variety. Not that this was bad, but it just didn’t taste like much other than the base tea. Considering how much you pay for the weight of the pretty-looking berries, it just doesn’t seem like something I’d buy.

Fjellrev

Ha! This is the first of theirs I ever had and basically their last. Such a fail.

Anlina

This one was not good. All I got from it was tart and butter. Ick.