Imperial Acai Blueberry White Tea

Fruit White Blend
Artificial Flavouring, Beet Root Pieces, Black Currant, Blueberry, Hibiscus Flowers, Rose Hips, White Tea
Blueberry, Bitter, Soap, Fruity, Menthol, Sweet, Tart, Tea
Low
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

Available from 1 seller.

• “Cold brewed this one half and half with Berry Basil Blast for about 12 hours. Initially it smelled of delicious gummy candies. Strongly blueberry or Swedish berry. The taste initially was good. ...” Read full tasting note
    Lala1 863 tasting notes
  • “Thank you, tperez! A blueberry white was the second of my two first loose leaf teas but I never repurchased it for some reason. This one has always intrigued me so yay. I could...” Read full tasting note
    pandamanda 1220 tasting notes
  • “Another new tea. I hoped to like this one as much as I liked White Blueberry by Adagio, but something about this doesn’t thrill me. It is good, tasty, and fruity, but it also just tastes...” Read full tasting note
    zildjianpride 176 tasting notes
  • “I’m amazed to find a white Teavana blend that actually has recognizable white tea in it. All the other “white” teas from them I’ve tried have little bits of leaves that are...” Read full tasting note
    Alphakitty 470 tasting notes

From Teavana

A majestic summer picnic of açaí, blueberry, black currants and lush white grapes is this royal blend’s muse. Renowned for the soft notes of the beautiful hibiscus flower, this white tea is a delicious treat.

Rich sweet blueberry infusion with tart hibiscus overtones

How to Prepare
Use 1.5 teaspoons of tea per 8 ounces of water. Heat water to 175 degrees and steep for 2 minutes.

Ingredients: White tea, blueberries, grapes, black chokeberries, black currants, rose hip peels, beetroot pieces, hibiscus flowers, artificial flavoring, açai fruit powder (açai, maltodextrin)

About Teavana View company

Blech. This tea was bitter no matter how I tried to prepare it. I bought it by mistake, thinking it was a tea that my friend bought in the past and I loved. I gave this away to a friend to actually likes it. I’m glad someone is getting enjoyment out of it because I certainly didn’t.

Sarah – really like this one. Rating: 90

Needs to be brewed stronger – I recommend 2 tsp. per 8 oz. The flavor is too light, and it makes my mouth feel sticky. Adding sugar helps.

I previously had steeped it for 2 minutes and could hardly taste it – maybe the “sticky” bitter taste is because this was oversteeped? I’ll have to try again.

Got this in a discounted set. Eight ounces of assorted teas for 9 bucks! Woohoo!

This is very fruity, the blueberry definitely comes through, but I loves me some fruity tea so this is a super pleasant treat. Especially since the price was right!

Very easy to oversteep. I either oversteep and end up with a bitter aftertaste or under-steep and have a weak tea. I’ve had it several times, sometimes carefully checking water temperature and sometimes not, and can’t get it exactly right. Not bad, but I’ll stick to the more reliable teas in my cupboard.

This tea has a nice flavor, but beware of oversteeping which can lead to an extremely bitter flavor.

I finally figured out that I liked this one steeped no more than a minute and a half, and mixed with Teavana’s Strawberry Kiwi herbal…mmm.

This smells great but I just cannot get behind it for some reason. I’ve had it iced and that was okay but it reminds me of something that always puts me off. Maybe a medicine from my childhood or something? Either way, I am not a fan.

Fantastic. Sweet, light, refreshing, and full flavored. Steep for the full 2 min but no more. Also recommend using 170 degree water rather than 175 or 180.

i think i may have screwed it up and brewed it for a minute too long… like a white tea rather than a flavoured white. ugh. it was yummy and i could definitely taste its potential, but i think i burnt it :(