Imperial Acai Blueberry White Tea

Fruit White Blend
Artificial Flavouring, Beet Root Pieces, Black Currant, Blueberry, Hibiscus Flowers, Rose Hips, White Tea
Blueberry, Fruity, Menthol, Sweet, Tart, Tea, Bitter
Low
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

Available from 1 seller.

From Teavana

A majestic summer picnic of açaí, blueberry, black currants and lush white grapes is this royal blend’s muse. Renowned for the soft notes of the beautiful hibiscus flower, this white tea is a delicious treat.

Rich sweet blueberry infusion with tart hibiscus overtones

How to Prepare
Use 1.5 teaspoons of tea per 8 ounces of water. Heat water to 175 degrees and steep for 2 minutes.

Ingredients: White tea, blueberries, grapes, black chokeberries, black currants, rose hip peels, beetroot pieces, hibiscus flowers, artificial flavoring, açai fruit powder (açai, maltodextrin)

About Teavana View company

Very easy to oversteep. I either oversteep and end up with a bitter aftertaste or under-steep and have a weak tea. I’ve had it several times, sometimes carefully checking water temperature and sometimes not, and can’t get it exactly right. Not bad, but I’ll stick to the more reliable teas in my cupboard.

This tea has a nice flavor, but beware of oversteeping which can lead to an extremely bitter flavor.

I finally figured out that I liked this one steeped no more than a minute and a half, and mixed with Teavana’s Strawberry Kiwi herbal…mmm.

This smells great but I just cannot get behind it for some reason. I’ve had it iced and that was okay but it reminds me of something that always puts me off. Maybe a medicine from my childhood or something? Either way, I am not a fan.

Fantastic. Sweet, light, refreshing, and full flavored. Steep for the full 2 min but no more. Also recommend using 170 degree water rather than 175 or 180.

i think i may have screwed it up and brewed it for a minute too long… like a white tea rather than a flavoured white. ugh. it was yummy and i could definitely taste its potential, but i think i burnt it :(

Yummmm… great blender!! You can never go wrong with blueberries :)

Yum, yum, yum, yum, yummm…..delicioso.

sweet, aromatic, and refreshing.