Youthberry / Wild Orange Blossom Blend

Fruit Herbal White Blend
Apple Pieces, Beet Root Pieces, Candied Pinapple, Citrus, Citrus Peel, Hibiscus Flowers, Mango, Natural And Artificial Flavouring, Orange, Red Currant, Rose Hips, Rose Petals, White Tea
Citrus, Floral, Fruit Punch, Fruity, Tangy, Astringent, Berry, Sweet, Tart, Orange, Smooth, Cranberry, Hibiscus
Low
Edit tea info Last updated by Shae

From Teavana

Reinvigorate your life with this delicious blend of white and herbal teas. This blend combines Youthberry white tea with Wild Orange Blossom herbal tea for an explosion of pineapple citrus flavor. With the added punch of acai, red currants, and mango, this blend is sure to please the palate.

Use 1.5-2 tsp. of tea per 8oz of water. Heat water to 175 degrees (98 degrees Celsius) and steep for 2 minutes. For stronger flavor use more tea leaves. 2oz of tea equals 25-30 teaspoons.

Ingredients: Apple pieces, white tea, hibiscus flowers, rose hip peels, apple slices, candied pineapple pieces (pineapple, sugar, citric acid), candied mango pieces (mango, sugar, citric acid), natural and artificial flavoring, beetroot pieces, citrus slices, citrus peels, red currants, orange juice pieces, orange petals, rose petals, açai fruit powder (açai, maltodextrin)

About Teavana View company

I have received two sample envelopes of this pre-blended from Teavana with rock sugar, as well as being convinced by the store staff to buy two packets and blend it myself. I like the combination; it makes a flavorful and fruity cup of tea. Adding a little bit of rock sugar enhances the flavor; what comes in the pre-blended samples makes it syrupy. I think this is the best tasting blend that Teavana currently sells, so I’ll give it a good rating.

I have to mention that I agree with another reviewer about her overall feeling regarding the Teavana stores; as my husband puts it, “If you don’t buy $200 worth of tea, they treat you like crap.” (This was at the Mall of America store in Bloomington, MN.) Well, I’ve had very bad luck ordering online too. My last shipment arrived with two packets in a larger box, and the shipping list showed that 12 were included. That’s right, 10 2 oz packets were missing. I called customer service and they made it right (but I had to wait 4-5 days to get the rest of my tea). Check your orders from Teavana!

Drinking Youthberry/Wild Orange Blossom by Teavana, very indulgent!

first tea i bought from Teavana. I tried the sample and fell in love! what i did notice, was you have to use more tea than mentioned and the sugar definitely brings out the taste. i’m just starting to be a real tea-fan-atic and this tea got me hooked!

This tea is fruity and floral and just lovely overall.
I like to dissolve the rock sugar (the type of sugar makes a difference!) in a little bit of water before adding the tea leaves and the rest of the water.
I would drink it any time of the year, but it’s more of a spring/summer tea

This my favorite flavorful tea. These two teas blended together make something sweet to the mouth. It really is one of those teas that taste nice hot or cold. It is quite expensive (Youthberry) but I guzzle this stuff frequently as it sets the pace for my day.

i just can not get enough of this yummy tea.

Ooooh, I must say this blend is something! They send it free when you order via website, so I got 1 oz of it and I wish I’ve gotten more! I find it delicious and very fruity. The rock sugar adds something, even if I’m not the add-sugar-in-my-tea person. Maybe I would’ve taken a bit less of the rock sugar in it, but it’s still very good. I added a bit more tea in my tea ball than the suggested recipe and it was perfect.

I received this as a free sample with my order. It is kind of light in flavor, but you can defiantly taste the citrus. I really like this one.

This is the first loose leaf tea I ever bought for myself, and I still love it.

So I have mixed feelings about Teavana – I like that they are bringing looseleaf tea to the masses, I hate the crazy hard sell and massive sales. That said, this is a fun concoction – it doesn’t taste much like tea, per se, but it’s fruity and I love hibiscus, so there you go. I often mix it with a white tea I like to up the actual tea quotient, and it blends nicely.