Youthberry / Wild Orange Blossom Blend

Fruit Herbal White Blend
Apple Pieces, Beet Root Pieces, Candied Pinapple, Citrus, Citrus Peel, Hibiscus Flowers, Mango, Natural And Artificial Flavouring, Orange, Red Currant, Rose Hips, Rose Petals, White Tea
Apple, Candy, Citrusy, Fruit Punch, Fruity, Hibiscus, Mango, Orange, Orange Blossom, Orange Zest, Pineapple, Sweet, Tart, Smooth, Sour, Berry, Citrus, Berries, Floral, Tangy, Astringent, Bitter, Dust, Cranberry
Low
Edit tea info Last updated by Shae

From Teavana

Reinvigorate your life with this delicious blend of white and herbal teas. This blend combines Youthberry white tea with Wild Orange Blossom herbal tea for an explosion of pineapple citrus flavor. With the added punch of acai, red currants, and mango, this blend is sure to please the palate.

Use 1.5-2 tsp. of tea per 8oz of water. Heat water to 175 degrees (98 degrees Celsius) and steep for 2 minutes. For stronger flavor use more tea leaves. 2oz of tea equals 25-30 teaspoons.

Ingredients: Apple pieces, white tea, hibiscus flowers, rose hip peels, apple slices, candied pineapple pieces (pineapple, sugar, citric acid), candied mango pieces (mango, sugar, citric acid), natural and artificial flavoring, beetroot pieces, citrus slices, citrus peels, red currants, orange juice pieces, orange petals, rose petals, açai fruit powder (açai, maltodextrin)

About Teavana View company

Enjoying this with fruit salad and a cinnamon vanilla scone [breakfast!]. The aroma is almost entirely citrus but I can also smell the tart hibiscus. I’ve had this blend for a while so it’s tasting a little dusty to me. This is a sample we received with our last Teavana order so it has some of their rock sugar mixed in. It just barely sweetens it and doesn’t do much for the flavor or to help the tartness. I used a little over 3 teaspoons to finish the sample. I’m guessing with the rock sugar mixed in it probably worked out to be right around Teavana’s recommended serving of 3 Perfectea scoops. I’m adding some honey to this. The honey helps but it’s still tart and now bordering on bitter. It’s not so bad really; not nearly what I am always expecting. My husband loves Youthberry and enjoys Wild Orange Blossom. I’m sure he would enjoy the two mixed together. It would no doubt be cheaper to buy them separately and do the mixing ourselves. As I get nearer to the bottom of the cup, there is some kind of muck floating in the bottom inch or so of liquid. It looks unappetizing but the flavor doesn’t seem to be affected.

Flavors: Bitter, Citrus, Dust, Hibiscus, Tart

I got this as a free sample when I ordered some teaware from Teavana a few weeks ago. Mine says it has rock sugar included. I’m not sure whether this blend always does, but there was no entry for the rock sugar version so I’m putting it here. This is one of those blends that’s a mixture of giant chunky things. I think I see about five pieces of white tea in the entire thing, so I hesitate to call it “tea”. Dry scent is very strong and fruity, and would make a nice air freshener!

This actually isn’t terrible. It came out quite tart even with the rock sugar, mostly likely because one of the blends is tart orange and the other has hibiscus in it. I actually ended up adding a bit of raw sugar to my cup in addition to the included rock sugar, just because it was still unpleasantly tart. Once amply sweetened, it’s kind of like a tart fruit juice. I can see this one being nice iced.

Flavors: Cranberry, Hibiscus, Orange, Tart

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML
Anlina

I sample this every time I go into Teavana and it always tastes complex and amazing in store. But I’m hesitant to buy any, because they sell minimum 50g and I’ve had such bad luck with Teavana “white tea” blends (which make me cranky, because they’re priced like white tea but barely contain any actual tea.) The two I have, I’ve tried steeping so many different ways and all they taste like is sour water.

Cameron B.

Well I did use a lot of leaf and herbal parameters… Plus I had to add extra sugar for it to be palatable. :P

Marzipan

I bet even a turd is good with enough sugar.
Did I just say that out loud?

Nicole

Yeah, a friend at work shared this one day. Just not my thing. Iced it is probably better since it is essentially like fruit juice, but I can get juice I like better a whole lot cheaper. :P

TeaBrat

I rated this a “16” -lol

Kittenna

Marzipan – tell it like it is! :P Thanks for the laugh :)

Sample sipdown.

To celebrate getting my new iced-tea pitcher, I decided to open up this tea, of which I got a 1-ounce sample when I made a Teavana order a year ago. Test drive cool new gadget + get rid of old stuff from a vendor I no longer like = win-win, right?

Eh, not so much. I added too much water, and it tastes rather weak – even with the sample already containing pieces of sugar.

It’s a lovely rosy pink colour, but I guess I overestimated how much was actually in the packet, as I used 5 cups instead of what should probably have been 3-4.

Ah well. I’ve grown out of Teavana, so I’m not too upset. Now I just have to have me and the hubby drink the remainder over the next day or so.

This tea smells and looks amazing. The only drawback is that it can get very bitter very quickly if steeped the tiniest bit too long. Works well as an iced tea.

I’m not going to pretend that I know a lot about tea, because I don’t. I went to Teavana wanting to try this blend, and ended up adoring it! I really enjoy fruity teas, but I have trouble finding teas that I really enjoy. I was very plesantly surprised at how much I enjoyed this. I drank part of the cup warm and put the rest over ice. I typically prefer my teas iced, however the ice diluting it made it a bit too watery; I think I’d rather have this one warm, or make the tea stronger if I was to do it iced again.

I’m not a big fan of this blend only because I don’t like oranges. But the Youthberry tea by itself is absolutely wonderful! It tastes so delicious iced! In fact, I have to get some next time I stop in at Teavana!

It’s good, but like everyone says, you need to use A LOT more than the recommended amount in order to get the flavour of the sample.

I am not a tea drinker, but this tea made me one…I love it! I drive one hour one way to buy this tea..and I get to go to the mall and shop..lol but I really do love this tea..cold, not hot..

Glad I tried one of the bestsellers at Teavana. I always hate tasting good teas for free without making a purchase. And I haven’t bought a good white tea in a while. This one is great. I normally drink my tea sans sugar, but drop a slice of lemon and some honey after 2 minutes of steeping, and just enjoy the day. Step outside in the sun, play some Sinatra, stretch and breathe. This brew packs your tongue with a nice fruity flavor that’ll kickstart your day with good vibes. Keep calm and steep on.

I have received two sample envelopes of this pre-blended from Teavana with rock sugar, as well as being convinced by the store staff to buy two packets and blend it myself. I like the combination; it makes a flavorful and fruity cup of tea. Adding a little bit of rock sugar enhances the flavor; what comes in the pre-blended samples makes it syrupy. I think this is the best tasting blend that Teavana currently sells, so I’ll give it a good rating.

I have to mention that I agree with another reviewer about her overall feeling regarding the Teavana stores; as my husband puts it, “If you don’t buy $200 worth of tea, they treat you like crap.” (This was at the Mall of America store in Bloomington, MN.) Well, I’ve had very bad luck ordering online too. My last shipment arrived with two packets in a larger box, and the shipping list showed that 12 were included. That’s right, 10 2 oz packets were missing. I called customer service and they made it right (but I had to wait 4-5 days to get the rest of my tea). Check your orders from Teavana!