Youthberry / Wild Orange Blossom Blend

Fruit Herbal White Blend
Citrus, Floral, Fruit Punch, Fruity, Tangy, Astringent, Berry, Sweet, Tart, Orange, Smooth, Cranberry, Hibiscus
Edit tea info Last updated by VariaTEA

From Teavana

Reinvigorate your skin and add vitamins and antioxidants to your diet with this delicious blend of white and herbal teas. This blend combines Youthberry white tea with Wild Orange Blossom herbal tea for an explosion of flavor. The combination is also very low in caffeine.

Health Benefits
This combination of white and herbal teas offers a high amount of both antioxidants and vitamins, especially Vitamin C. Studies show that white teas are excellent for skin and complexion, may help inhibit the growth of certain cancers, and may reduce fine lines and wrinkles on the skin. This combination has less than 1% of the caffeine in a cup of coffee.

Ingredients: Apple pieces, white tea, hibiscus flowers, rosehip peels, candied mango pieces (mango, sugar), candied pineapple pieces (pineapple, sugar), flavoring (pineapple, orange, mango, grapefruit), beetroot pieces, citrus peels, red currants, rose petals, orange juice pieces, sunflower petals, pomegranate blossoms, acai fruit powder (acai, maltodextrin)

About Teavana View company

Drinking Youthberry/Wild Orange Blossom by Teavana, very indulgent!

first tea i bought from Teavana. I tried the sample and fell in love! what i did notice, was you have to use more tea than mentioned and the sugar definitely brings out the taste. i’m just starting to be a real tea-fan-atic and this tea got me hooked!

This tea is fruity and floral and just lovely overall.
I like to dissolve the rock sugar (the type of sugar makes a difference!) in a little bit of water before adding the tea leaves and the rest of the water.
I would drink it any time of the year, but it’s more of a spring/summer tea

This my favorite flavorful tea. These two teas blended together make something sweet to the mouth. It really is one of those teas that taste nice hot or cold. It is quite expensive (Youthberry) but I guzzle this stuff frequently as it sets the pace for my day.

i just can not get enough of this yummy tea.

Ooooh, I must say this blend is something! They send it free when you order via website, so I got 1 oz of it and I wish I’ve gotten more! I find it delicious and very fruity. The rock sugar adds something, even if I’m not the add-sugar-in-my-tea person. Maybe I would’ve taken a bit less of the rock sugar in it, but it’s still very good. I added a bit more tea in my tea ball than the suggested recipe and it was perfect.

I received this as a free sample with my order. It is kind of light in flavor, but you can defiantly taste the citrus. I really like this one.

This is the first loose leaf tea I ever bought for myself, and I still love it.

So I have mixed feelings about Teavana – I like that they are bringing looseleaf tea to the masses, I hate the crazy hard sell and massive sales. That said, this is a fun concoction – it doesn’t taste much like tea, per se, but it’s fruity and I love hibiscus, so there you go. I often mix it with a white tea I like to up the actual tea quotient, and it blends nicely.

This is definitely one I enjoy hot, but I haven’t tried it chilled yet. If you’re a fan of fruity herbals, this is definitely one for you, especially if you’ve had either of the two teas before.