Youthberry / Wild Orange Blossom Blend

Fruit Herbal White Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by VariaTEA

From Teavana

Reinvigorate your skin and add vitamins and antioxidants to your diet with this delicious blend of white and herbal teas. This blend combines Youthberry white tea with Wild Orange Blossom herbal tea for an explosion of flavor. The combination is also very low in caffeine.

Health Benefits
This combination of white and herbal teas offers a high amount of both antioxidants and vitamins, especially Vitamin C. Studies show that white teas are excellent for skin and complexion, may help inhibit the growth of certain cancers, and may reduce fine lines and wrinkles on the skin. This combination has less than 1% of the caffeine in a cup of coffee.

Ingredients: Apple pieces, white tea, hibiscus flowers, rosehip peels, candied mango pieces (mango, sugar), candied pineapple pieces (pineapple, sugar), flavoring (pineapple, orange, mango, grapefruit), beetroot pieces, citrus peels, red currants, rose petals, orange juice pieces, sunflower petals, pomegranate blossoms, acai fruit powder (acai, maltodextrin)

About Teavana View company

I apparently suck as a tea aficionado because my rating for this tea is significantly higher. I brewed it for iced tea, as it’s a THOUSAND in Texas right now. It is super refreshing, and everyone in the house enjoyed it. We brewed it in our Teavana iced tea pitcher and it made a perfect drink that was gone in just over 24 hours.

Still haven’t gotten the brew time perfect — My tea came out today as a light pink, and tasted more like hot water than tea itself. My favorite part of this tea remains that the leaves smell amazing.

Preperations: just tea, no sugar (rock or otherwise) and no milk.

I was surprised Teavana was giving this out as a free sample when I first tried it. In fact, I knew as soon as I smelled it that I was going to go through it rather fast haha. I actually considered buying something small on the site when they had free shipping just so I could get more! There was just the right amount of a floral note (I had tried a peony tea in the past and it was just way too much), and the youthberry was really satisfying. I’ll definitely be getting more.

really don’t think there is any tea in here. Tastes like warm fruit punch. I think it might be better iced but I don’t care for it.

On opening the package, I could smell a lot of the citrus, which was nice. I noticed that there was hibiscus in it, so I was prepared to take the infuser out a couple minutes into the brewing. There really weren’t many tea leaves, which kind of disappointed me. On tasting it, I got hints of fruits other than hibiscus and grapefruit, but not much. It’s a little better at two minutes of steeping time and a little sugar. I might buy some more of this; if only to chill it and drink it iced; it’s quite nice that way

My favorite tea ever!

Simply delicious. These are one of those teas that I could have during winter or summer. No caffeine on this I hear but no matter, the aroma alone perks my senses up.

So I hate fruity tea. It always tastes really gross an artificial to me, even if the fruit flavor is completely from real fruit. I think it’s weird.

However, this one tastes great. It’s sweet, refreshing, and not at all artificial. I loved it in the sample pack with the German rock sugar!

Absolutely loved it! It is so fragrant and tastes just as good! And do splurge on the " German rock sugar" it’s worth it.