Zingiber Ginger Coconut

Fruit Rooibos Blend
Apple Pieces, Artificial Flavouring, Black Pepper, Cardamom, Cinnamon, Coconut Chips, Ginger Pieces, Red Rooibos
Apple, Cinnamon, Coconut, Cherry, Cream
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Shae

2 Images

From Teavana

Sweet coconut with slightly spicy ginger undertones

This balanced red rooibos wonder has a ginger, toasted coconut and black pepper zest, smoothed over with the sweetness of cinnamon, golden delicious apple and and creamy coconut. A sublime voyage of infinite possibilities.

Ingredients: Red rooibos, ginger pieces, coconut chips (coconut, coconut fat, sugar), cinnamon, apple pieces, artificial flavoring, cardamom, black pepper

How To Steep
3 Perfectea Scoops – Scoop loose leaf tea into infuser.
205°F – Heat fresh (preferably filtered) water.
8 fl oz – Pour water over sachet in cup.
5 min – Stay close to this steep time for optimal flavor.
1 steep

Blends Well With
Maharaja Chai Oolong Tea
Golden Monkey Black Tea
Spice Of Life White Tea

About Teavana View company

I made this last night and it was a little weak so tonight I used 3 heaping teaspoons to 12 ounces water. After steeping for 6 minutes the water was at 187 and I added 2-1/2 heaping tsp. White Ayurvedic Chai (also Teavana) and steeped for 2-1/2 minutes more. Added agave and milk with just a teeny bit of half and half. This is the dessert tea I’ve been looking for!

205 °F / 96 °C 8 min or more

This is probably one of my favorite teas from teavana. Glad it was part of the heavenly sale so I could get more.

This is also a fav of mine from Teavana. By the time I got back from vacation it was no longer on their web site. Do you know if they are discontinuing it ?

INCREDIBLE. Reminds me a lot of Cha Yen Thai, actually. Deliciously sweet and nutty with a nice savory spice aftertaste. Makes me wanna go to the beach.

I need to run back to Teavana and purchase more of this ASAP. I hope they still have some left!

Run, Kinsa, run!

LOL! Did you make it in time? That 75% off sale was something else!

Nope. :( All gone.

I got this from a friend, and have been drinking it nonstop ever since! I really love this tea!

Have not entirely made up my mind on this tea yet. I swear it smells like strawberries though there are no strawberries in it. I steeped it for 5 minutes, was too weak so I left it in a bit longer.

Tasted it, decided it needed sugar but I guess I added too much because then it was too sweet though I only added a little. Next time I’ll only add a pinch of sugar.

It tastes fruity, almost like strawberries. I can taste the ginger and other spices but not much of the coconut.

First cup that I made myself.
– Steep 7 minutes
– Added Honey
– Flavor a little light
– Tasted no coconut but some ginger / spice

This is a very good tea, my only complaint is that the ginger is too much of a bite for me! I like ginger, but as a side note, not the main event! The other flavors make their self known as well, but not like the ginger! If the ginger was toned down this would probably be a regular for me to blend with other teas.

This video will enlighten you :)

Still my favorite. I always add a swirl of honey. The last drink is amazing.

First impression is that there’s an almost cloying sweetness to the dried tea – I could smell an artificial note, so I chose to forego my usual sweetener in hopes of getting a more neutral first impression.

Once steeped it still had that somewhat cloying smell, but lacked any real oomph to the flavour. I could tell that it was a rooibos base, but wasn’t able to pick up any real tastes of coconut or spice that other reviewers have noted.

Back to the kitchen for some sweetener, then, in hopes of making it more palatable. Added a bit of sugar and some whole milk…it tasted more like a mildly milky amaretto at this point.

Although tolerable on its own I feel I’ll use this one as a mixer instead of drinking it alone. Not likely to get re-stocked.

Okay, so first time walking into Teavana today…
First complaint: 50g minimum? Really? :( makes me sad, I really wanted to sample a few.
Second: Fairly pricey
Third: Minimal selection
Anyway… there was not a lot of selection, I asked if they had white tea with coconut and the closest thing they had was this. All of their other white teas seemed to just be fruity.
It smelled like cream cheese icing to me! Really strong smell. I can’t wait to try, I hope the taste will make up for everything… then I will decide if I will buy other teas from here.
later –
okay this one smells as good as it tastes. delicious. i might have to get more. next on my teavana list is the chocolate coconut one.. all their teas seem to be fruity except for a few so i guess i won’t have to worry about trying them all! (I’m not into fruity… at least right now;))