Zingiber Ginger Coconut

Fruit Rooibos Blend
Almond, Apple Pieces, Artificial Flavouring, Black Pepper, Cardamom, Cinnamon, Coconut Chips, Ginger Pieces, Red Rooibos
Apple, Cherry, Coconut, Cinnamon, Cream
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by TeaRawcs

• “Wow is this good! Thank you *Jaime* for sharing this with me. It is like drinking an exotic cup of cider. The mouthfeel is very similar to apple cider. I got loads of sweet coconut and a nice...” Read full tasting note
    Dragonwellluvr 558 tasting notes
  • “This one courtesy of the quiet life!!! (you should see the adorable little tins she put the samples in!!!) This is delicious!!!! It tastes to me like cinnamony amaretto. I didn't get a lot of...” Read full tasting note
    JacquelineM 1112 tasting notes
  • “So this generous sample came from *Ze_Teamaker* - thank you! I am enjoying this today like a chai, it's nice with soymilk and some turbinado sugar. I'm getting a nice bit of ginger, cardamom and...” Read full tasting note
    amyoh2 2536 tasting notes
  • “Life update: I got a 4.0 this semester! This brings my GPA up to 3.81. I'm getting there! I talked to my professor yesterday and wow, do I have a long road ahead of me. I'm still planning on...” Read full tasting note
    Tamm 539 tasting notes

From Teavana

The exotic blend of ginger, coconut and spicy black pepper complements our robust red rooibos in this caffeine-free Ayurvedic blend. It provides a delicious departure from the ordinary.

How to Prepare
Use 1.5 teaspoons of tea per 8 ounces of water. Heat water to just boiling (208 degrees) and steep for 5-6 minutes. 2oz of tea equals 25-30 teaspoons.

Ingredients:
Red Rooibos, coconut chips, ginger bits, cinnamon, apples, cardamom, black pepper and almonds. Contains nuts.

This tea blends well with:
White Ayurvedic Chai Tea

About Teavana View company

Zingiber Ginger Coconut /Spice of Life (flavored white tea)

Actually a very good combination!!! Warm spicy, cardamom and pistachio, flavored that is mellowed by the subtle hints of vanilla from the Rooibos!! I Wish this tea had no caffeine, I would definitely drink this at nighttime :-)

Going for a bit of a tropical adventure for my second cup of the day. Enter, Zingiber Ginger Coconut!

Used 2 tsp of tea to just over 8 oz boiling water. Brewed for 3 minutes, then added Teavana Earl Grey Creme (1 tsp). Let brew another 3 minutes. Added a dash of vanilla coconut milk.

My cup smells of coconut with a hint of earl grey. This mix is creamy, tasting mostly of coconut with subtle hints of the early grey and vanilla. The tiniest bit of a ginger zip hits my mouth a few seconds after drinking. No unpleasant after taste or dry mouth feel.

I am now totally in love with this mix and glad I tried it out. Also glad I have plenty of both of these teas on hand. I have a feeling this will be my morning mix for a while. I feel more alert and refreshed about halfway through this cup.

The only downside is that both of these teas have super small leaves. The single serve cup I used has a brewing basket with far too large holes for these two. Make sure to use a fine mesh strainer for this tea!

Why must Teavana constantly add cardamom to its tea? I really loved the way this smelled in the package (very similar to my favorite – Cha Yen Thai) and after steeping it still smelled delish with fruity notes I hadn’t detected before. It tastes good too but the cardamom sticks out sometimes almost crushing the other flavors. I might pick some of it out so I can taste the rest of the ingredients.

Good, but would be better with a little more balance.

200 °F / 93 °C 8 min or more

It’s a bit spicy but the flavor is great!

Ça ne goûte pas vraiment le coconut, par contre si ce thé est un jour discontinué je vais en acheter une cargaison tellement je l’dore

It’s coooold, SO cold so cold. Down to the last teaspoon & a half of this great stuff. My brother’s got the rest of our stock in his Teavana storage tin, but he’s away at college during the week so I’ll hafta wait it out till the weekend to resupply. Since I’m drinking the last bits of this rooibos, all that’s left are the finer grinds that are typically found at the bottom of a can. These particles are so small that I didn’t wanna use our normal strainer for fear of getting lotsa loose leaf into my tea.

Luckily for me, my dad stitched together a homemade, reusable teabag made of superfine mesh cloth a few weeks ago. I spooned the loose leaf into my custom teabag and started steeping victoriously. I’m happy to report that none of the tiny bits of tea grind got into my tea! Padre did a great job at stitching this thing together, so I’ll have to report back to him as soon as he gets back from Philadelphia tomorrow night. The tea itself tastes as wonderful as usual, just a little laid back due to a lack of the bigger pieces of loose leaf that are in a normal scoop of this blend.

After several attempts to have the Tevana guy give me a rooibos that wasn’t sweet we landed here. It smelled really awesome, coconut and almond, but I was worried it would be too tropical and fruity. Actually it was sort of spicy due to the ginger and cinnamon and there was not a lot of fruit tang. Win!

Russ Goerend

I’m with you. We’ve got too many fruity teas in the cupboard, but this is a perfect winter mix.

I absolutely love this tea! It will warm you up on a cold night, or a cold day (it’s below 0F where I live today, so I’m drinking a lot of tea)!

This tea has intense yet mellow flavors of coconut and ginger, with a touch of cardamom and black pepper. This is a very complex blend and satisfying cup after cup. It’s good plain or with vanilla flavored almond milk. Don’t change a thing, Teavana!

I have been having to limit my caffeine intake lately, and it is getting cold here, so last night I went through my stash and pulled out all the caffeine free options. This one jumped out this morning for a morning cup. Warm, naturally sweet, hints of creamy couconut. Yum. I am glad I still had some of this around.

I thought I’d ran out of this, but a search of my cupboard revealed that I have a little left. I’ve become more fond of this tea with each cup. I had it completely plain this time (occasionally I’ve tried rock sugar, or sugar + cream) and it was great. I just read that it pairs well with Teavana’s Maharaja Chai Oolong (one of my favorites) so I think that’s what I’ll try next (tomorrow, perhaps?). At first I’d decided not to buy more when I ran out of this tea, but I might be changing my mind…

Boiling

Was so excited to try this, as I was feeling a bit under the weather and ginger helps everything.

And… well… I don’t know. Smells delicious dry, and a little less when steeping. The cup itself smelled… just ok. Brewed just as suggested by Teavana, I got all of the coconut, but no ginger. To be fair, maybe my taste buds were a little wonky from the sickness, but I don’t think so much that the ginger should have been entirely missed. I’ll give it another shot soon, maybe with a little silk. But for now a middle of the road kind of rating, with a bit of a boost because I happen to be very partial to coconut.