Zingiber Ginger Coconut

Fruit Rooibos Blend
Almond, Apple Pieces, Artificial Flavouring, Black Pepper, Cardamom, Cinnamon, Coconut Chips, Ginger Pieces, Red Rooibos
Apple, Cherry, Coconut, Cinnamon, Cream
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by TeaRawcs

• “Wow is this good! Thank you *Jaime* for sharing this with me. It is like drinking an exotic cup of cider. The mouthfeel is very similar to apple cider. I got loads of sweet coconut and a nice...” Read full tasting note
    Dragonwellluvr 558 tasting notes
  • “This one courtesy of the quiet life!!! (you should see the adorable little tins she put the samples in!!!) This is delicious!!!! It tastes to me like cinnamony amaretto. I didn't get a lot of...” Read full tasting note
    JacquelineM 1112 tasting notes
  • “So this generous sample came from *Ze_Teamaker* - thank you! I am enjoying this today like a chai, it's nice with soymilk and some turbinado sugar. I'm getting a nice bit of ginger, cardamom and...” Read full tasting note
    amyoh2 2580 tasting notes
  • “Life update: I got a 4.0 this semester! This brings my GPA up to 3.81. I'm getting there! I talked to my professor yesterday and wow, do I have a long road ahead of me. I'm still planning on...” Read full tasting note
    Tamm 539 tasting notes

From Teavana

The exotic blend of ginger, coconut and spicy black pepper complements our robust red rooibos in this caffeine-free Ayurvedic blend. It provides a delicious departure from the ordinary.

How to Prepare
Use 1.5 teaspoons of tea per 8 ounces of water. Heat water to just boiling (208 degrees) and steep for 5-6 minutes. 2oz of tea equals 25-30 teaspoons.

Ingredients:
Red Rooibos, coconut chips, ginger bits, cinnamon, apples, cardamom, black pepper and almonds. Contains nuts.

This tea blends well with:
White Ayurvedic Chai Tea

About Teavana View company

A lovely rooibos tea, neither terribly strong, but nor is it weak. The perfect blend of coconut and cardamom (two favorite flavors of mine), with a slightly sweet and fruity aftertaste. This is a soothing tea to drink unsweetened, but even more flavorful as a dessert tea with a little honey or sugar (1 teaspoon is sufficient for a 12-15 ounce cup).

This was one of the first teas that I got from Teavana. I said I was looking for a coconut flavored tea and was showed this one. When I got it home and brewed it I was at first kinda meh with it. The ginger and cardamon are very strong and over powering, and sometimes had an astringent flavor.

Just as I was about to give up I read a review that said that they brewed a cup with their Keurig coffee maker. Seeing how my parents had one i gave it a try. I put 8oz in the basket and brewed it at the largest cup size from the settings…….

IT TASTED GREAT. There was a stronger and creamier taste of coconut, and the ginger and cardamom were more subdued. I don’t drink it every day but once in a while I get a strong hankering for this.

Overall I would not recommend this to a friend unless they had the Keurig machine. However it is a good tea to have if you want to make a quick cup of tea with the machine…

190 °F / 87 °C

This is probably one of my top 3 favorites of all time, and I’m almost out.. :-(

Yuck from me… sorry. I think I have finally learned that me and Red Rooibos are not friends. That mixed with the coconut was all I tasted. There are apples in there?

Ahhhh finally a good rooibos. This little guy had the pleasure of being the first tea I made in the Breville One Tea Maker. My other rooibos’ before the Breville were turning out bitter in my coffeemaker. Yep, bitter. Hard to believe I know. But in the Breville he turned out just right. But this is not an ad for how awesome and cool the Breville One Touch is. Nope, it’s for how nice the Zingiber is. I wouldn’t call it my favorite rooibos, but it’s got a unique taste I think everyone should have once. It definitely doesn’t have enough coconut for my liking, but I can still pick up on it at the end of a sip. The rest is a melange of gentle spicyness like a good chai would have and some other flavors that are hard to describe. Perhaps amaretto like the others have said. I haven’t had much amaretto in my day, so that would be why I wouldn’t know quite what it tastes like. Overall a decent cuppa…purchase the 2 ounce…I can see lots of people liking it at first but growing tired of it quickly.

This is one of my absolute favorite teas. It is a great morning pick-me-up or anytime in the day. It seems more like a treat than a typical beverage.

The flavors are distinct although the ginger doesn’t always seem to come through. The aroma is fantastic, and a tough of sugar in the raw or stevia go a long way with this tea.

This has a very strong coconut flavor that stands out the most out of everything, but it’s a really refreshing tea and I quite enjoy it! It reminds me of summer, and I’m looking forward to trying it iced, as well as blending it with some of my other teas. I would definitely recommend this. :)

This tea is true to the name; very strong coconut and ginger taste, smoothed out by the natural sweetness of rooibos. I love this with honey and some milk when I’m feeling under the weather. It’s very soothing on sore throats, and is a good smooth tea for people who like a little kick in their teas.

This came in the Teavana holiday collection with cute little tins! I taste the rooibos and something else that I couldn’t put my finger on. Not really coconut or ginger. Maybe it was the combo of the two. I had to come look at the packaging to see what was in it. Apple! Yep I taste the apple on the back side of this. Has a cherry taste to me but no cherries in it. First cup I tried it with honey. Second cup with rock sugar. I did like this tea. But I won’t search it out to replace it.

Flavors: Apple, Cherry

TeaTiff

This is actually one of my favorite rooibos blends. I usually mix it with a tsp of sugar and add about 2oz of milk to a mug (16oz).

Kyla Covington Abercrombie

I’ll try it with milk next time. Thanks!

This is a fun tea – hints of spices and coconut. It is good alone or mixed with some Chai tea. A nice tea for a Fall evening.