Zingiber Ginger Coconut

Fruit Rooibos Blend
Apple Pieces, Artificial Flavouring, Black Pepper, Cardamom, Cinnamon, Coconut Chips, Ginger Pieces, Red Rooibos
Apple, Cinnamon, Coconut, Creamy, Fruity, Smooth, Spices, Sweet, Tropical, Ginger, Cherry, Cream
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Shae

2 Images

From Teavana

Sweet coconut with slightly spicy ginger undertones

This balanced red rooibos wonder has a ginger, toasted coconut and black pepper zest, smoothed over with the sweetness of cinnamon, golden delicious apple and and creamy coconut. A sublime voyage of infinite possibilities.

Ingredients: Red rooibos, ginger pieces, coconut chips (coconut, coconut fat, sugar), cinnamon, apple pieces, artificial flavoring, cardamom, black pepper

How To Steep
3 Perfectea Scoops – Scoop loose leaf tea into infuser.
205°F – Heat fresh (preferably filtered) water.
8 fl oz – Pour water over sachet in cup.
5 min – Stay close to this steep time for optimal flavor.
1 steep

Blends Well With
Maharaja Chai Oolong Tea
Golden Monkey Black Tea
Spice Of Life White Tea

About Teavana View company

Gingery without burning, coconutty without being overwhelming, and AWESOME on an upset stomach or a stuffy head. If you’re not looking for a caffeine boost, you can’t go wrong with this tea. Rooibus is great for colds and this particular flavor mixes really well with honeybush if you need to help work some gunk out of your lungs. Also you can let it sit for freaking ever and it only gets better, so it’s great if you tend to walk away from your steeper (and who among us doesn’t?)

Boiling 8 min or more 3 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML

This is a nice tea. Tastes similar to cider, as someone else noted, but much more refined. Very different from other Rooibos teas I’ve had in the past. Smooth flavor with very light notes of coconut and ginger.

6 min, 0 sec 4 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML

I just love how this tea smells, it’s by far my favorite in that aspect, I could keep on smelling it forever. Tastewise I don’t feel the flavor is as strong as the smell, but a little sugar helps a lot in improving the taste.
I’ll stop writing this review and go for another cup right now.

Flavors: Apple, Cinnamon, Coconut

200 °F / 93 °C 5 min, 0 sec 4 g 14 OZ / 414 ML

Yes – this one’s a winner for me! Quite unique – almonds and …. something. Don’t know if it’s the ginger or not. I used a heaping teaspoon of rock sugar for a 16 oz. brew, which is a bit more than I usually do. Very enjoyable tea that I will be keeping on my shelf.

This came in the Teavana holiday collection with cute little tins! I taste the rooibos and something else that I couldn’t put my finger on. Not really coconut or ginger. Maybe it was the combo of the two. I had to come look at the packaging to see what was in it. Apple! Yep I taste the apple on the back side of this. Has a cherry taste to me but no cherries in it. First cup I tried it with honey. Second cup with rock sugar. I did like this tea. But I won’t search it out to replace it.

Flavors: Apple, Cherry

TeaTiff

This is actually one of my favorite rooibos blends. I usually mix it with a tsp of sugar and add about 2oz of milk to a mug (16oz).

Kyla Covington Abercrombie

I’ll try it with milk next time. Thanks!

This is a fun tea – hints of spices and coconut. It is good alone or mixed with some Chai tea. A nice tea for a Fall evening.

This dry tea smells truly amazing. Once brewed though, it had an aroma that’s very unpleasant to me. The flavor is just like the aroma. It reminds m of something unpleasant from my past.

My BF loves it and is insisting we buy more. He drank his cup, and then mine. I guess it’s a hit with one of us.

I’m splitting our ratings and ending with an average.

hapatite

I love this tea’s smell and the idea of it, but I just don’t like rooibos!

SarsyPie

I haven’t had any issues with rooibos in general. Something was just off about this one, to me. As I mention, my boyfriend absolutely loved it! Thanks for sending it. He’s very happy! LOL!

I have this theory: I don’t really like coconut in my tea. This blend seems to be popular, but I really wasn’t into it. There was “just something about it” that wasn’t sitting well, and I have thought this about other blends. I am starting to think the common denominator is coconut… stick with me, we’ll test that theory.
It is hard to objectively review the positives, because it certainly has potential, when I am so stuck on that “something” that I don’t like… Perhaps I shall keep it simple and leave it at: Not my cup of tea.

Sore throat saver! This tea is great. Throw a little honey in and you’ve got yourself a sickness cure.