Zingiber Ginger Coconut

Fruit Rooibos Blend
Almond, Apple Pieces, Artificial Flavouring, Black Pepper, Cardamom, Cinnamon, Coconut Chips, Ginger Pieces, Red Rooibos
Coconut, Cinnamon, Cream
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by TeaRawcs

• “Wow is this good! Thank you *Jaime* for sharing this with me. It is like drinking an exotic cup of cider. The mouthfeel is very similar to apple cider. I got loads of sweet coconut and a nice...” Read full tasting note
    Dragonwellluvr 558 tasting notes
  • “This one courtesy of the quiet life!!! (you should see the adorable little tins she put the samples in!!!) This is delicious!!!! It tastes to me like cinnamony amaretto. I didn't get a lot of...” Read full tasting note
    JacquelineM 1112 tasting notes
  • “So this generous sample came from *Ze_Teamaker* - thank you! I am enjoying this today like a chai, it's nice with soymilk and some turbinado sugar. I'm getting a nice bit of ginger, cardamom and...” Read full tasting note
    amyoh2 2163 tasting notes
  • “Life update: I got a 4.0 this semester! This brings my GPA up to 3.81. I'm getting there! I talked to my professor yesterday and wow, do I have a long road ahead of me. I'm still planning on...” Read full tasting note
    Tamm 521 tasting notes

From Teavana

The exotic blend of ginger, coconut and spicy black pepper complements our robust red rooibos in this caffeine-free Ayurvedic blend. It provides a delicious departure from the ordinary.

How to Prepare
Use 1.5 teaspoons of tea per 8 ounces of water. Heat water to just boiling (208 degrees) and steep for 5-6 minutes. 2oz of tea equals 25-30 teaspoons.

Ingredients:
Red Rooibos, coconut chips, ginger bits, cinnamon, apples, cardamom, black pepper and almonds. Contains nuts.

This tea blends well with:
White Ayurvedic Chai Tea

About Teavana View company

I haven’t posted on here much recently, been really busy with school and work. I’ve been drinking a lot of tea… and coffee. I got an espresso machine, so I’ve been split between the daily latte and the daily cup o’ tea. Anywho, today I received a shipment of 3 teas and went to the local tea shop and bought 2 more and also ordered some from Verdant. Can’t wait to try em all!

To the review:
A local tea shop had this tea as a sample today, it was iced with just a tiny bit of sweetener(sugar). It was amazingly delicious. It has a bit of sweetness and an unexpected cherry flavor, which I am guessing came from the almond and apple. It was delicious as an iced tea, not sure how it will be hot. Bought 2 oz of this so I will try it hot and post back later.

Iced 5 min, 0 sec

Unfortunately allowed the girl at Teavana to super sweeten this baby for me, but aside from the sugar coma it induced, Zingiber Ginger Coconut has a beautiful spicy snap to it, though it had none of the creamy coconut I was expecting.

The coconut chips & almond chips caught my eye when I was walking around a Teavana store. The employee fanned the aroma of this tea at me & I just about died & went to heaven. This is my top favorite tea at the moment. The first sips were coconuty & almondy…oh so cozy. Then the finishing notes were just the right amount of spice with ginger being the more predominant flavor, with cinnamon & cardomom. It really warms you up on a chilly night & I’m not sure if this tea is favored as a sleep tea – but I get sleepy immediately…even took a nap in the afternoon today after a cup of this stuff (and I very rarely nap, period!) I prepare this tea using my Teavana Perfect Tea Maker.

Not bad, really. It reminds me a bit of drinking a chai cookie, and I love the huge slices of ginger and cardamom pods in the dry leaf. I could have asked for a bit more coconut, but it isn’t entirely absent. Like most Teavana teas I wish it was less sweet, but all in all it’s a favorable dessert tea.

This tea wasn’t bad, but it wasn’t great either. The smell is incredible, but the taste itself doesn’t taste much like ginger, and it has a medicinal taste to it that I’m not too fond of. However, I found that if you mix this with My Morning Mate (also Teavana) the resulting tea is way better than either one is alone.

Tried this a while ago, and it smelt distinctively of gingerbread to me, which was definitely appealing. Could be a good holiday tea? I could barely taste the coconut, perhaps just the slightest after-taste of it, so that took away from the unique combination I paid for. Nevertheless it was still a good tea. Maybe I’ll try looking for a ginger chai instead.

This tea was suggested at teavana, I was a little nervous to purchase, as I didn’t think I would like the cocomut flavor in a tea. What a surprise, it is earthy, spicy and sweet. Absolutely love this tea- try it!

Love this tea. Teavana blends have been hit or miss with me, especially almond anything. This is my favorite rooibos to date. Blends well with others, & not too bad at $3.10/oz (I think, being lazy & not looking it up) by Teavana standards. Doesn’t need any sweetener, but I do add cream mainly just because I like the body it lends to the tea. Certainly doesn’t need it though =)

Once I took a whiff of this tea, I knew I was going to like it! I smells like amaretto (which I love) with a little, barely noticeable hint of cinnamon. At first, it tastes like spices, but it’s not too overwhelming. Then I get the toasted coconut and almond flavor which gives the tea body and fullness. I cannot taste the ginger, however, there is a lingering warmness that I think is probably from the ginger or the pepper.
I like a beverage that can make me feel the way wrapping fresh-out-of-the-drier-comforter around me does; warm, comfortable, and safe. I don’t know how safe it could keep me, but I do get the warm and comfortable feeling from this tea.

This is currently my favorite tea. It’s spicy and has a kick, and as I let it steep for quite a while, it’s even moreso. I can’t identify the coconut itself, but I always taste bright cinnamon and pepper.