Zingiber Ginger Coconut

Fruit Rooibos Blend
Apple Pieces, Artificial Flavouring, Black Pepper, Cardamom, Cinnamon, Coconut Chips, Ginger Pieces, Red Rooibos
Apple, Cinnamon, Coconut, Cherry, Cream
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Shae

2 Images

From Teavana

Sweet coconut with slightly spicy ginger undertones

This balanced red rooibos wonder has a ginger, toasted coconut and black pepper zest, smoothed over with the sweetness of cinnamon, golden delicious apple and and creamy coconut. A sublime voyage of infinite possibilities.

Ingredients: Red rooibos, ginger pieces, coconut chips (coconut, coconut fat, sugar), cinnamon, apple pieces, artificial flavoring, cardamom, black pepper

How To Steep
3 Perfectea Scoops – Scoop loose leaf tea into infuser.
205°F – Heat fresh (preferably filtered) water.
8 fl oz – Pour water over sachet in cup.
5 min – Stay close to this steep time for optimal flavor.
1 steep

Blends Well With
Maharaja Chai Oolong Tea
Golden Monkey Black Tea
Spice Of Life White Tea

About Teavana View company

The coconut chips & almond chips caught my eye when I was walking around a Teavana store. The employee fanned the aroma of this tea at me & I just about died & went to heaven. This is my top favorite tea at the moment. The first sips were coconuty & almondy…oh so cozy. Then the finishing notes were just the right amount of spice with ginger being the more predominant flavor, with cinnamon & cardomom. It really warms you up on a chilly night & I’m not sure if this tea is favored as a sleep tea – but I get sleepy immediately…even took a nap in the afternoon today after a cup of this stuff (and I very rarely nap, period!) I prepare this tea using my Teavana Perfect Tea Maker.

Not bad, really. It reminds me a bit of drinking a chai cookie, and I love the huge slices of ginger and cardamom pods in the dry leaf. I could have asked for a bit more coconut, but it isn’t entirely absent. Like most Teavana teas I wish it was less sweet, but all in all it’s a favorable dessert tea.

This tea wasn’t bad, but it wasn’t great either. The smell is incredible, but the taste itself doesn’t taste much like ginger, and it has a medicinal taste to it that I’m not too fond of. However, I found that if you mix this with My Morning Mate (also Teavana) the resulting tea is way better than either one is alone.

Tried this a while ago, and it smelt distinctively of gingerbread to me, which was definitely appealing. Could be a good holiday tea? I could barely taste the coconut, perhaps just the slightest after-taste of it, so that took away from the unique combination I paid for. Nevertheless it was still a good tea. Maybe I’ll try looking for a ginger chai instead.

This tea was suggested at teavana, I was a little nervous to purchase, as I didn’t think I would like the cocomut flavor in a tea. What a surprise, it is earthy, spicy and sweet. Absolutely love this tea- try it!

Love this tea. Teavana blends have been hit or miss with me, especially almond anything. This is my favorite rooibos to date. Blends well with others, & not too bad at $3.10/oz (I think, being lazy & not looking it up) by Teavana standards. Doesn’t need any sweetener, but I do add cream mainly just because I like the body it lends to the tea. Certainly doesn’t need it though =)

Once I took a whiff of this tea, I knew I was going to like it! I smells like amaretto (which I love) with a little, barely noticeable hint of cinnamon. At first, it tastes like spices, but it’s not too overwhelming. Then I get the toasted coconut and almond flavor which gives the tea body and fullness. I cannot taste the ginger, however, there is a lingering warmness that I think is probably from the ginger or the pepper.
I like a beverage that can make me feel the way wrapping fresh-out-of-the-drier-comforter around me does; warm, comfortable, and safe. I don’t know how safe it could keep me, but I do get the warm and comfortable feeling from this tea.

This is currently my favorite tea. It’s spicy and has a kick, and as I let it steep for quite a while, it’s even moreso. I can’t identify the coconut itself, but I always taste bright cinnamon and pepper.

This was good with whiskey and honey to salve a chest cough and sore throat.