Zingiber Ginger Coconut

Fruit Rooibos Blend
Almond, Apple Pieces, Artificial Flavouring, Black Pepper, Cardamom, Cinnamon, Coconut Chips, Ginger Pieces, Red Rooibos
Coconut, Cinnamon, Cream
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by TeaRawcs

• “Wow is this good! Thank you *Jaime* for sharing this with me. It is like drinking an exotic cup of cider. The mouthfeel is very similar to apple cider. I got loads of sweet coconut and a nice...” Read full tasting note
    Dragonwellluvr 558 tasting notes
  • “This one courtesy of the quiet life!!! (you should see the adorable little tins she put the samples in!!!) This is delicious!!!! It tastes to me like cinnamony amaretto. I didn't get a lot of...” Read full tasting note
    JacquelineM 1112 tasting notes
  • “So this generous sample came from *Ze_Teamaker* - thank you! I am enjoying this today like a chai, it's nice with soymilk and some turbinado sugar. I'm getting a nice bit of ginger, cardamom and...” Read full tasting note
    amyoh2 2391 tasting notes
  • “Life update: I got a 4.0 this semester! This brings my GPA up to 3.81. I'm getting there! I talked to my professor yesterday and wow, do I have a long road ahead of me. I'm still planning on...” Read full tasting note
    Tamm 538 tasting notes

From Teavana

The exotic blend of ginger, coconut and spicy black pepper complements our robust red rooibos in this caffeine-free Ayurvedic blend. It provides a delicious departure from the ordinary.

How to Prepare
Use 1.5 teaspoons of tea per 8 ounces of water. Heat water to just boiling (208 degrees) and steep for 5-6 minutes. 2oz of tea equals 25-30 teaspoons.

Ingredients:
Red Rooibos, coconut chips, ginger bits, cinnamon, apples, cardamom, black pepper and almonds. Contains nuts.

This tea blends well with:
White Ayurvedic Chai Tea

About Teavana View company

Love this tea. Teavana blends have been hit or miss with me, especially almond anything. This is my favorite rooibos to date. Blends well with others, & not too bad at $3.10/oz (I think, being lazy & not looking it up) by Teavana standards. Doesn’t need any sweetener, but I do add cream mainly just because I like the body it lends to the tea. Certainly doesn’t need it though =)

Once I took a whiff of this tea, I knew I was going to like it! I smells like amaretto (which I love) with a little, barely noticeable hint of cinnamon. At first, it tastes like spices, but it’s not too overwhelming. Then I get the toasted coconut and almond flavor which gives the tea body and fullness. I cannot taste the ginger, however, there is a lingering warmness that I think is probably from the ginger or the pepper.
I like a beverage that can make me feel the way wrapping fresh-out-of-the-drier-comforter around me does; warm, comfortable, and safe. I don’t know how safe it could keep me, but I do get the warm and comfortable feeling from this tea.

This is currently my favorite tea. It’s spicy and has a kick, and as I let it steep for quite a while, it’s even moreso. I can’t identify the coconut itself, but I always taste bright cinnamon and pepper.

This was good with whiskey and honey to salve a chest cough and sore throat.

Killer awesome dessert treat of a tea. Even nice the second and third steep of the tea. I enjoy a lot of the Teavana teas because of the strength of the tea. This tea’s flavor brought me back to liking rooibos teas.

One of my “go to” teas, especially during the winter months. I love blending this with a bit of Teavana’s Rooibos Chai. I love the flavor but feel it lacks some backbone, and the Rooibos corrects that. I usually do about 1/3 Chai to 2/3 Zingiber. I’ve also taken to doing a second steep off the leaves, even though Teavana claims this one isn’t good for a rebrew. No, the overall tastes aren’t as strong, especially the coconut, but the ginger comes forward on the second steep.

Love this tea! Very nice ginger-spicy tea without being to spicy. Great iced or hot. Blends very well with Bankok Lemongrass (Teavana).