Moroccan Mint

Green Tea
Green Tea, Spearmint
Mint, Smoke, Spearmint, Plants
Edit tea info Last updated by Sabrael D. Carroll

• “I really need more self control when it comes to tea. Having fallen in love with Tin Roof Teas Moroccan Mint, I wanted to taste others. I had my daughter pick this up in Raleigh last night so I...” Read full tasting note
    ashmanra 2075 tasting notes
  • “This is a decent Moroccan Mint. The smokiness of the gunpowder green tea and the spearmint pair well together. I like that there’s no peppermint in the blend. The green tea is easier to taste...” Read full tasting note
    Veronica 1049 tasting notes
  • “Cold brewed – 4 tsp. leaves in 750 ml. water. Left for approximately 20 hours, with no sweeteners added/needed. This is a tea that I know well, in terms of the amount of tea leaves needed,...” Read full tasting note
    joonsusanna 863 tasting notes
  • Tea #24 from Another Traveling Tea Box I’m starting to realise I’ve gotten really sensitive to smoky teas in the last year or two. I used to really like gunpowder...” Read full tasting note
    moraiwe 616 tasting notes

From Teavana

A refreshing blend of Chinese Gunpowder green tea with spearmint. This traditional Moroccan drink is a wonderful digestive aid, famous for its anti-heartburn properties.

How to Prepare
Use 1 teaspoon of tea per 8oz of water. Heat water to 175-180 degrees and steep for 1 minute. 2oz of tea equals 25-30 teaspoons.

Gunpowder green tea with spearmint leaves.

About Teavana View company

Very light on mint flavor. Primarily just a pleasant smooth green taste. No bitterness that I can detect; I have read that others have found this tea bitter, but I have also read that can happen if steeped much longer than one minute.

Just a hot, gentle, refreshing taste.

Flavors: Plants, Spearmint

Wanted to try this when I was the shop last week, then I remember I had some. It smells nicely minty. The flavour is kinda bland though. Perhaps I made it wrong (or let it cool too much during my shower), but I prefer plain mint herbals.

Flavors: Mint, Spearmint

This is a great after dinner tea. It might keep me up, but I need to be up working anyway. I’m not much for green tea, but I really like it like this, in combination with mint. I had a Moroccan Mint for the first time at a little coffee shop in Bethesda a couple of weekends ago. There, I had it iced, which I highly recommend. This one by Teavana is pretty similar from what I remember. I like how the green tea grounds the mint and gives it more dimension and I like how the mint is super refreshing. That is all :-) Thanks, carol who for sending this to me!

Flavors: Mint

I used to live in morocco and had tea daily, and since then never order because I assume I will be miserable about it. I winged it and ordered this and am obsessed. It is about as perfect as I can imagine pre-packaged. If someone knows a better one know !

1 tsp 300 OZ / 8872 ML

THis wasn’t too bad. Nice mint flavor, but no hint of green tea whatsoever. I kept it iced during the summer. It was refreshing cold.

I love this tea. I’m not a huge green fan, yet this seems tolerable. It’s got a nice minty taste. This tea is perfect for when you are sick. Add a little lemon and honey, makes you feel right as rain. :). It’s nice when you are not sick either , haha.

This is my favorite tea I’ve had so far. Simple and tasty, I like it chilled to compliment the mint.

I love moroccan mint tea. This one isn’t my favorite. I got this a while ago from Teavana (like a year ish ago) and took the last 3 or so tsp. with me to college. I decided to finish it up today so I can free up the tin for a new incoming tea. This tea is ok, and I like the spearmint, I think it’s an interesting flavor, but for some reason this blend doesn’t do it for me.

Very soothing when I’m feeling under the weather. Very minty. It’s a good tea for relaxing.

woke up with this tea this morning. Unlike some others I’ve tasted, you can actually taste the green tea.