Moroccan Mint

Green Tea
Mint, Spearmint
Edit tea info Last updated by Krystal

• “I really need more self control when it comes to tea. Having fallen in love with Tin Roof Teas Moroccan Mint, I wanted to taste others. I had my daughter pick this up in Raleigh last night so I...” Read full tasting note
    ashmanra 1826 tasting notes
  • “Today is the first full day of school for both of my kids, and I am enjoying the quiet (and attempting to not worry about them too much) with one of my favorite teas. I don't think I can adequately...” Read full tasting note
    Veronica 727 tasting notes
  • “Cold brewed - 4 tsp. leaves in 750 ml. water. Left for approximately 20 hours, with no sweeteners added/needed. This is a tea that I know well, in terms of the amount of tea leaves needed, the...” Read full tasting note
    kellyhinton 779 tasting notes
  • “*Tea #24 from Another Traveling Tea Box* I'm starting to realise I've gotten really sensitive to smoky teas in the last year or two. I used to really like gunpowder greens, but I'm just finding...” Read full tasting note
    moraiwe 616 tasting notes

From Teavana

A refreshing blend of Chinese Gunpowder green tea with spearmint. This traditional Moroccan drink is a wonderful digestive aid, famous for its anti-heartburn properties.

How to Prepare
Use 1 teaspoon of tea per 8oz of water. Heat water to 175-180 degrees and steep for 1 minute. 2oz of tea equals 25-30 teaspoons.

Ingredients:
Gunpowder green tea with spearmint leaves.

About Teavana View company

THis wasn’t too bad. Nice mint flavor, but no hint of green tea whatsoever. I kept it iced during the summer. It was refreshing cold.

I love this tea. I’m not a huge green fan, yet this seems tolerable. It’s got a nice minty taste. This tea is perfect for when you are sick. Add a little lemon and honey, makes you feel right as rain. :). It’s nice when you are not sick either , haha.

This is my favorite tea I’ve had so far. Simple and tasty, I like it chilled to compliment the mint.

I love moroccan mint tea. This one isn’t my favorite. I got this a while ago from Teavana (like a year ish ago) and took the last 3 or so tsp. with me to college. I decided to finish it up today so I can free up the tin for a new incoming tea. This tea is ok, and I like the spearmint, I think it’s an interesting flavor, but for some reason this blend doesn’t do it for me.

Very soothing when I’m feeling under the weather. Very minty. It’s a good tea for relaxing.

woke up with this tea this morning. Unlike some others I’ve tasted, you can actually taste the green tea.

Added some jasmine dragon pearls to the mix. It was very light and refreshing!

Dry Leaf Nose: Minty with a hint of fruit, smokey and vegetal (herbal)

Liquor: Golden yellow

Flavour: Vegetal (herbal), Minty, Strong, Jagged “mouthfeel”, slightly dry at the end

Please Note: This review was done by my sister.
Second Note: 10 sec. wash was done

I was given 4 ounces of this as a present in a blue tin with a diamond pattern. I keep most of my tea out in a cabinet in a common area, but I’ve been hoarding this one on a shelf in my room. It’s dumb, but I like seeing the packaging when I get up, and honestly that’s what I use this tea for. It’s not the strong, bracing type that hauls your sleep-deprived ass to class, but it’s light and it has a good flavor with just enough mint to keep you aware.

To be honest, the mint is light in this one. I was hoping for something a little stronger since the green tea used as the base is pretty average. Still, I can be very happy with the subtle chill that builds up after drinking a tall cup. It’s not perfect, but I wouldn’t warn you off it.

I’ve been told it’s great iced, but I haven’t tried it yet. Maybe when I can get at it again. Also, for anyone with steady hands, you can try a long pour from a good height above your cup and see if you can build a Moroccan-style foam on your tea! I don’t really have the facilities right now, but if you manage to do this, I’d love to know.