Moroccan Mint

Green Tea
Plants, Spearmint, Mint
Edit tea info Last updated by Krystal

• “I really need more self control when it comes to tea. Having fallen in love with Tin Roof Teas Moroccan Mint, I wanted to taste others. I had my daughter pick this up in Raleigh last night so I...” Read full tasting note
    ashmanra 1876 tasting notes
  • “This is a decent Moroccan Mint. The smokiness of the gunpowder green tea and the spearmint pair well together. I like that there's no peppermint in the blend. The green tea is easier to taste with...” Read full tasting note
    Veronica 886 tasting notes
  • “Cold brewed - 4 tsp. leaves in 750 ml. water. Left for approximately 20 hours, with no sweeteners added/needed. This is a tea that I know well, in terms of the amount of tea leaves needed, the...” Read full tasting note
    kellyhinton 829 tasting notes
  • “*Tea #24 from Another Traveling Tea Box* I'm starting to realise I've gotten really sensitive to smoky teas in the last year or two. I used to really like gunpowder greens, but I'm just finding...” Read full tasting note
    moraiwe 616 tasting notes

From Teavana

A refreshing blend of Chinese Gunpowder green tea with spearmint. This traditional Moroccan drink is a wonderful digestive aid, famous for its anti-heartburn properties.

How to Prepare
Use 1 teaspoon of tea per 8oz of water. Heat water to 175-180 degrees and steep for 1 minute. 2oz of tea equals 25-30 teaspoons.

Ingredients:
Gunpowder green tea with spearmint leaves.

About Teavana View company

Wanted to try this when I was the shop last week, then I remember I had some. It smells nicely minty. The flavour is kinda bland though. Perhaps I made it wrong (or let it cool too much during my shower), but I prefer plain mint herbals.

Flavors: Mint, Spearmint

This is a great after dinner tea. It might keep me up, but I need to be up working anyway. I’m not much for green tea, but I really like it like this, in combination with mint. I had a Moroccan Mint for the first time at a little coffee shop in Bethesda a couple of weekends ago. There, I had it iced, which I highly recommend. This one by Teavana is pretty similar from what I remember. I like how the green tea grounds the mint and gives it more dimension and I like how the mint is super refreshing. That is all :-) Thanks, carol who for sending this to me!

Flavors: Mint

I used to live in morocco and had tea daily, and since then never order because I assume I will be miserable about it. I winged it and ordered this and am obsessed. It is about as perfect as I can imagine pre-packaged. If someone knows a better one know !

1 tsp 300 OZ / 8872 ML

THis wasn’t too bad. Nice mint flavor, but no hint of green tea whatsoever. I kept it iced during the summer. It was refreshing cold.

I love this tea. I’m not a huge green fan, yet this seems tolerable. It’s got a nice minty taste. This tea is perfect for when you are sick. Add a little lemon and honey, makes you feel right as rain. :). It’s nice when you are not sick either , haha.

This is my favorite tea I’ve had so far. Simple and tasty, I like it chilled to compliment the mint.

I love moroccan mint tea. This one isn’t my favorite. I got this a while ago from Teavana (like a year ish ago) and took the last 3 or so tsp. with me to college. I decided to finish it up today so I can free up the tin for a new incoming tea. This tea is ok, and I like the spearmint, I think it’s an interesting flavor, but for some reason this blend doesn’t do it for me.

Very soothing when I’m feeling under the weather. Very minty. It’s a good tea for relaxing.

woke up with this tea this morning. Unlike some others I’ve tasted, you can actually taste the green tea.

Added some jasmine dragon pearls to the mix. It was very light and refreshing!