Blueberry Kona Pop Tea Blend

Fruit Herbal Rooibos Blend
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by lolainred

From Teavana

Deliciously fruity and refreshing! This blend of our Blueberry Bliss Rooibos tea and Pineapple Kona Pop herbal tea makes a wonderful iced tea treat when paired with our German Rock Sugar. It is a caffeine-free delight that is great for the whole family. Includes 4oz of tea.

Preparation / Ingredients Use 1.5 teaspoons of tea per 8oz of water. Heat water to just boiling (208 degrees) and steep for five minutes. For iced tea, double the amount of tea and the steep time. 8oz of tea equals 25-30 teaspoons of tea.

Ingredients: Green rooibos tea, apple pieces, blueberries, candied pineapple pieces (pineapple, sugar), raisins, rose blossom leaves, rosebuds, marigold blossoms, mallow blossoms, black currants, rosehip peels, orange blossoms, beetroot pieces, hibiscus flowers, cornflower blossoms and flavoring.

About Teavana View company

This is great hot or cold. On a mission to find my non-tea friend something that he enjoys, this was it!

I am not too pleased with this tea currently, but maybe I need to experiment with the steep time and such. It has a strong smell (unbrewed) that is kind of like hubba-bubba bubble gum. But, once I get it right, I’m sure I’ll love it.

I really enjoy this as a sweetened ice tea during the summer. Very refreshing. The blueberry really shines through.

I absolutely LOVE this blend. It is so summery and is just bursting with citrus and blueberry flavor. The store associate told me that they brew this mixture for 10 minutes with 1tsp rock sugar for every 8oz. I brew it it double strength and pour it over ice so the flavor gets locked in and I can enjoy it cold pretty quick. It’s helpful to point out that this blueberry bliss is VERY versatile. It’s basically the base I use to mix with other fruity teas to enjoy over the summer. This is especially impressive because I tend to be a more savory or spice tea person, which I usually enjoy in the winter because I prefer them hot. However, I did not enjoy the pineapple as much alone as I do when it is blended. This may be because I am not a huge citrus person though. If you have any reservations – just try it. It truly is wonderful. Just follow my brewing recommendations and you won’t be happier :)

Boiling 8 min or more