Sevenberry Sangria Rooibos Tea

Fruit Rooibos Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Krystal

• “Yeah well ummm too tart for me - I had to add far too much sugar to enjoy it and then well it was far too much sugar. I can tell there are some amazing flavors lurking in there waiting to take...” Read full tasting note
    azzrian 807 tasting notes
  • “As a hot tea, it tastes like hot fruit punch. It's a bit much. Because that was a bit much, I didn't want to just pour it over some ice after that. I ended up cooling it off and then pouring it...” Read full tasting note
    pandamanda 1199 tasting notes
  • “Ok so the description of this tea and the ingredients list GRAPES. But there are no grapes in here. There are raisins. Raisins are not grapes! Just saying! This tea has a strange smell. ...” Read full tasting note
    Lala1 765 tasting notes
  • “Wait, a Teavana blend that isn't overloaded with hibiscus? Can it be? This one surprised me. Hot, it really isn't that great or different than the million other fruit teas that Teavana has,...” Read full tasting note
    lauriegilbert 442 tasting notes

From Teavana

Get ready to be blown away by this breezy romantic blend of ‘superfruits’ inspired by the Spanish coastal cafes and bars that dot the shore. Whole sweet grapes, strawberries, raspberries, black currants, blueberries, cherries and elderberries- seven sweet fruits- frolic in the sun and create a dark fuchsia cup of fruit-filled flavor. Amazing and tantalizingly delicious when served over ice. SUPERFRUIT ENHANCED

Bright flavors of grapes, cherry, raspberry & blueberry

How to Prepare
Use 1.5 teaspoons of tea per 8oz of water. Heat water to just at boiling (208 degrees/98 degrees Celsius) and steep for 5-6 minutes. For stronger flavor, use more tea leaves. 2oz of tea equals 25-30 teaspoons.

Ingredients: Green rooibos, hibiscus flowers, grapes, elderberries, flavor (strawberry, raspberry, cherry, black currant), black currants, blueberries

About Teavana View company

So this was actually pretty good. I had a mug of it at someone else’s house, and I was pleasantly surprised by it. There was something in there that gave it a wine-like quality; definitely reminded me a little bit of sangria – it had a dense mouthfeel and was almost alcoholic tasting.

It’s not something I would buy on my own, but I wouldn’t turn down another cup if I was offered it.

My new favorite tea I got this iced at Teavana and immediately had to buy some. I don’t think I will try it hot since it is fruity and slighty tart, but iced it is wonderful! Now I will have to try and find a good tea to blend with it.

Iced 5 min, 0 sec

WOW! The berries in this are unreal! It brews to an appealing ruby-red. This enticing cuppan did not disappoint. So much sweet, juicy and tangy flavor, I was pleasantly surprised!! I bet it would make a wonderful iced tea- who am I kidding- I’d just add some ice and wine and use it to make sangria!

Wow this was sour. I was not expecting that, especially after I added a spoonful of sugar. Maybe it’s the tea; maybe it’s the strawberries in the blend and my odd biological quirk that makes all strawberries taste awful and sour. (Seriously, I hate fresh strawberries and can only have strawberries when they have been cooked in some form with a ton of sugar.)

Guess I’m sticking with berry blends that are sans strawberries.

Very floral scent — almost overpowering. Very tart as a hot tea, and the reviewers who said it was like hot fruit punch. I really don’t care for it as a hot tea… it’s too tart, too “red”, and almost tastes and looks like they added unsweetened fruit punch Kool-Aid to the mix. I decided to make it into an iced tea (since, after all, I did taste is as an iced tea at Teavana which was what convinced me to buy some), and it’s a nice, refreshing drink over ice. I also agree with the reviewer who said not to add too much sugar, since the berries add some sweetness already. I think it might also be nice with just a little Splenda… but again, as an iced tea rather than as a hot tea. Will I buy it again? Maybe, in the summer. But with the variety they have at Teavana, I may just try something else, even if my intention is to have an iced tea. (I smelled the one they have that has blueberries in it, and it was not appealing. At least this one smells nice!)

Fun, sweet, and full of flavor! Great hot or cold and perfect for sharing with friends.

Yes, a piece of work indeed, it doesn’t even have the right to be called a tea. It’s so incredibly tart that it’s unpleasant to drink. I don’t know what sangria really tastes like, but if it’s supposed to be this tart, then they did a good job. There is no berry taste in this tea at all; usually the berries sweeten things up, but the tartness from I-really-don’t-know-what takes over. Overall, it’s just one big cup or tartness; no other way to describe it.

The tea smells strongly of berries before it’s brewed, but tastes like a sweet mess before adding any sweetener. There are pronounced grape and blueberry flavors. When hot, this tea tastes like hot fruit punch. When cold, like cold fruit punch. Either way, it tastes more like fruit punch than tea. I’m sure someone will like this, but it’s just not for me.

This is a kick in the mouth! Very strong flavor and quite tart – it definitely benefits from sugar and could even be okay brewed with a few less leaves. Great when you need a pick-me-up.

The aroma of this tea is quite something,but it’s the taste that will naturalize you. A friend of mine asked among our group to pick a few teas at Teavana and this was my pick,there are certainly no regrets. This is good stuff.