Sakura Allure

Fruit Green Blend
Cherry, Vegetal
Edit tea info Last updated by Gillyflower

• “I am surrounded by idiots. If I have to read one more "critique" of my Lapsang poem that says nothing but "Great work" and "I really find no fault with this piece" I'm going to vomit. The point...” Read full tasting note
    michellefeda 318 tasting notes
  • “I still have lots of this, so I cold brewed it last night as an experiment. Another fruity tea that isn't too strong on the hibiscus and has a nice cherry flavor. Still, I wont be too sad when it's...” Read full tasting note
    amyoh2 2578 tasting notes
  • “I really need to stop buying stupid tea that I'm pretty much guaranteed not to like. It's really not entirely unlike walking into a clothing store, making a beeline to the ugliest sweater in a...” Read full tasting note
    keychange 451 tasting notes
  • “This is not so much a review of this tea, though it is what I am drinking (see other tasting note), because I don't feel like trying anything new or brewing gong fu style but I need to write this...” Read full tasting note
    autumn hearth 300 tasting notes

From Teavana

Elegantly cut bamboo is the base of this enchanting green tea blend, enhancing the clean refreshing taste of cherry, pineapple, mango, rose and hibiscus. The Kyoto temple’s Sakura blossoms in full bloom make the spiritual coupling of floral and fruit come alive as rose and hibiscus intertwine with lively cherry, mango and candied pineapple. SUPERFRUIT ENHANCED

A delicious source of antioxidants & contains EGCG complex
May help support the immune system
Use as part of a healthy diet to help maintain healthy blood sugar levels
Superfruit enhanced with cherries, cranberries & mango
Contains pineapple
Contains soothing rose
Contains 5-10% of the caffeine in a cup of coffee
Use 1 teaspoon of tea per 8oz of water. Heat water to 175 degrees (79 degrees Celsius) and steep for 2 minutes. For stronger flavor, use more tea leaves. 2oz of tea equals 25-30 teaspoons.

Ingredients: Green tea, hibiscus blossoms, cherries, candied mango pieces(mango, sugar), candied pineapple pieces(pineapple, sugar), bamboo leaves, rose blossom leaves, lemon peels, rosebuds, cranberry pieces

About Teavana View company

Finally getting back to Steepster after quite the hiatus. My first clinical rotation is coming to a close this week and things are going to slow down for a bit. I’ve drank tea here and there throughout finals and my rotation. It was never anything new so it never crossed my mind to log. This being my oldest tea I decided to finish it up (as I sat down to order from DavidsTea). I do enjoy this one. It’s like fruit juice with a little kick.

Cheri

Welcome back!

carol who

I remember you said you were studying to be a pharmacist. What do you do in your clinical rotation? Do you work in the hospital or somewhere else? Do you have long hours?

Kayla

We have eight “blocks” of five weeks. The one I am finishing up is at a specialty pharmacy. We work closely with doctors, coordinators, insurance companies, and patient assistance programs to help people with cancer, HIV, hepC, transplants, and cystic fibrosis. It’s been interesting, yes long hours and most of my remaining time is spent on projects :) I have my next block off though :)

The last time I drank this tea, it did not leave a very good impression on me. I think I had overleafed it and I tried to tone it down a little this time. It came out to a light magenta color and even though I usually do not like fruity teas, this one is not half bad.

Love the smell and taste of this tea! I’m such a beginner, but I love this one…so many subtle notes in it to pick up and goes down so smoothly. Definitely a tea I will continue to enjoy!!

Overrated, cough-syrup-like cherry flavors that drown out the green tea base. Odd that the cherry flavor was so strong since, true to Teavana, hibiscus blossoms were higher up the list of ingredients.

Are hibiscus flowers a cheap ingredient?

Better than the Precious White Peach, which I bought at the same time, but still not quite there. I may try making iced tea with what I have left and hope that improves the taste.

Teavana was having a 30% off promotion so I decided to go and get some Snow Geisha to try. The girl who served me asked, “Oh! You like Snow Geisha?” as if she was surprised. I told her that it was going to be my first time trying it, and I was interested in it because of the cherry. She showed me other teas with similar components and I decided that Sakura Allure smelled the best (dry, at least).

So I make myself a cup while working on more homework, God won’t I happy when this semester is over!
I’ve been drinking this absentmindedly while working, and I’ve just realized that hey, this is pretty good. I didn’t know what to expect but I love green tea and I love cherries and I love trying new teas, so I wondered if this would hit the trifecta.

This is very fruity, surprisingly a bit tart, and it is SO comforting. Not in the chamomile-comforting-kind of way, but a more pleasant, quiet tea. I bet this would be fantastic iced.

I like this tea a lot. The aroma out of the canister when you open it is outstanding. The taste has mellowed since I first bought the tea, yet it is still very drinkable.

We love this one iced at my house. I make a nice big batch most mornings in the 32 oz PerfecTea maker, along with a 1:1 ratio of the rock sugar, and drain it into a big pitcher to let cool in the fridge over the course of the day.
The cherry flavour is very strong, and sweeter and brighter than the Snow Geisha. It reminds me of cherry kool-aid but with all the benefits of a green tea and without all the artificial flavour crystals.

Watered down cherry cough syrup. Completely overpowered the tea taste. Gross!

I am sorry, I received this at a bridal shower and it is foul. It is basically hot fruit punch. There are candied fruits in the mix and hibiscus flowers which mean the brewed tea is the color of cough syrup and about as appetizing.

This reminds me of nothing so much as the disgusting concoctions children make when unsupervised. I really could not recommend this to anyone who enjoys the taste of tea.