Sakura Allure

Fruit Green Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Gillyflower

• “I am surrounded by idiots. If I have to read one more "critique" of my Lapsang poem that says nothing but "Great work" and "I really find no fault with this piece" I'm going to vomit. The point...” Read full tasting note
    michellefeda 318 tasting notes
  • “I still have lots of this, so I cold brewed it last night as an experiment. Another fruity tea that isn't too strong on the hibiscus and has a nice cherry flavor. Still, I wont be too sad when it's...” Read full tasting note
    amyoh2 2169 tasting notes
  • “I really need to stop buying stupid tea that I'm pretty much guaranteed not to like. It's really not entirely unlike walking into a clothing store, making a beeline to the ugliest sweater in a...” Read full tasting note
    keychange 416 tasting notes
  • “This is not so much a review of this tea, though it is what I am drinking (see other tasting note), because I don't feel like trying anything new or brewing gong fu style but I need to write this...” Read full tasting note
    autumn hearth 300 tasting notes

From Teavana

Elegantly cut bamboo is the base of this enchanting green tea blend, enhancing the clean refreshing taste of cherry, pineapple, mango, rose and hibiscus. The Kyoto temple’s Sakura blossoms in full bloom make the spiritual coupling of floral and fruit come alive as rose and hibiscus intertwine with lively cherry, mango and candied pineapple. SUPERFRUIT ENHANCED

A delicious source of antioxidants & contains EGCG complex
May help support the immune system
Use as part of a healthy diet to help maintain healthy blood sugar levels
Superfruit enhanced with cherries, cranberries & mango
Contains pineapple
Contains soothing rose
Contains 5-10% of the caffeine in a cup of coffee
Use 1 teaspoon of tea per 8oz of water. Heat water to 175 degrees (79 degrees Celsius) and steep for 2 minutes. For stronger flavor, use more tea leaves. 2oz of tea equals 25-30 teaspoons.

Ingredients: Green tea, hibiscus blossoms, cherries, candied mango pieces(mango, sugar), candied pineapple pieces(pineapple, sugar), bamboo leaves, rose blossom leaves, lemon peels, rosebuds, cranberry pieces

About Teavana View company

I drink this tea at work with my lunch. I forget it’s green tea when I see the bright red hue and taste cherries, pineapples and flowers.

Strong fruity-rose aroma dry, gentle fruit aroma brewed, dark pink liquid upon sight, tart fruit flavor by the sip. As it cools, more of the cherry flavor comes out. It’s hard to spot the tea in this cup though. Definitely quite a bit of fruit pieces in the mixture. Not bad overall.

Very cherry! The more I drink this the more I can see it tasting better as an iced tea. It reminds me of those crystal light cherry drinks but warm. UPDATE: I tried the tea cold and it tasted a lot better. Also, I got about 2 steeps from it.

I got this tea for Christmas from my husband and it is the first loose leaf tea I have ever brewed. It smells so good and I love the deep red color and the fruity base. I add a touch of lemon to it as well as a teaspoon of German rock sugar. I have also played around with adding Raspberry Riot to it and that tastes great as well. Love it. I will definitely buy more of this tea.

THEY HAVE UPGRADED THIS TEA!!!

There are REAL FULL cherries now! They took the bamboo out, but alas. This is very wonderful. I don’t have to use extra tea leaves either. At first when I tried this last summer I absolutely was frustrated, but now it is SO yummy! It’s what I always wanted in a cherry tea: REAL, FULL cherries. it is so delicious, you guys. I absolutely re-recommend it at least one more time if you have tried it before and wasn’t crazy about it. Definitely kicks my cherry coke habit! (this is my first tea note by the way =^-^=)

Doesn’t taste as good as it sounds. A bit sour and tart even with a little bit of sugar added, a taste that does not go well with the green tea leaves IMO. There is not much of a cherry taste either.

The cherry overpowers the flavor of the tea altogether. I found this tea to be very bitter and sickly. I have attempted to brew it differently: at different temperatures, for different times, but nothing changed the flavor. Not my favorite tea.

This was my first-ever purchase from Teavana, and definitely my favorite. This is my favorite loose green tea, and my second-favorite green tea overall. Very floral, and perfectly tart, you can definitely taste the cherry in this. It doesn’t taste artificial to me, and I genuinely enjoy it. I can taste the the cherries, and the green tea underneath it. I use about 2 tsp of this in about 16 oz of boiling water, and steep it for 4 minutes—not too weak, and definitely not bitter!

The more I drink this, the more I’m simply reminded of a bad Cherry Koolaid. It doesn’t have any sort of “natural” or tea taste. Not a fan, even after trying a few times.