Sakura Allure

Fruit Green Blend
Cherry, Vegetal
Edit tea info Last updated by Gillyflower

From Teavana

Elegantly cut bamboo is the base of this enchanting green tea blend, enhancing the clean refreshing taste of cherry, pineapple, mango, rose and hibiscus. The Kyoto temple’s Sakura blossoms in full bloom make the spiritual coupling of floral and fruit come alive as rose and hibiscus intertwine with lively cherry, mango and candied pineapple. SUPERFRUIT ENHANCED

A delicious source of antioxidants & contains EGCG complex
May help support the immune system
Use as part of a healthy diet to help maintain healthy blood sugar levels
Superfruit enhanced with cherries, cranberries & mango
Contains pineapple
Contains soothing rose
Contains 5-10% of the caffeine in a cup of coffee
Use 1 teaspoon of tea per 8oz of water. Heat water to 175 degrees (79 degrees Celsius) and steep for 2 minutes. For stronger flavor, use more tea leaves. 2oz of tea equals 25-30 teaspoons.

Ingredients: Green tea, hibiscus blossoms, cherries, candied mango pieces(mango, sugar), candied pineapple pieces(pineapple, sugar), bamboo leaves, rose blossom leaves, lemon peels, rosebuds, cranberry pieces

About Teavana View company

I am sorry, I received this at a bridal shower and it is foul. It is basically hot fruit punch. There are candied fruits in the mix and hibiscus flowers which mean the brewed tea is the color of cough syrup and about as appetizing.

This reminds me of nothing so much as the disgusting concoctions children make when unsupervised. I really could not recommend this to anyone who enjoys the taste of tea.

One of my all-time favorite teas. I used to hate green tea and then I tried this. Incredible.

I am somewhat surprised to say that I really enjoy this tea! It’s really serving its purpose as a bright, flavourful afternoon pick-me-up. I haven’t been too fond of a lot of green teas in the past, but I really like this one. It’s beautiful while steeping, too. :)

I’m not going to rate this right now because I’m so on the fence about how I feel about it. It brews an interesting color. An almost gray pink hue. The taste is not instantly cherry, but what cherry there is reminds me of cherry hard candies. Not exactly my favorite. If anyone who sees this is interested in trading I’d gladly switch it for something else. Overall it’s an interesting experience, but not one that I myself am very fond of.

Meh. This tea is okay but it’s not super. I find it a bit bitter with a weird aftertaste. I boil on the stove with a standard kettle so I can’t help but wonder if a cooler water would help.

I drink this tea at work with my lunch. I forget it’s green tea when I see the bright red hue and taste cherries, pineapples and flowers.

Strong fruity-rose aroma dry, gentle fruit aroma brewed, dark pink liquid upon sight, tart fruit flavor by the sip. As it cools, more of the cherry flavor comes out. It’s hard to spot the tea in this cup though. Definitely quite a bit of fruit pieces in the mixture. Not bad overall.

Very cherry! The more I drink this the more I can see it tasting better as an iced tea. It reminds me of those crystal light cherry drinks but warm. UPDATE: I tried the tea cold and it tasted a lot better. Also, I got about 2 steeps from it.

I got this tea for Christmas from my husband and it is the first loose leaf tea I have ever brewed. It smells so good and I love the deep red color and the fruity base. I add a touch of lemon to it as well as a teaspoon of German rock sugar. I have also played around with adding Raspberry Riot to it and that tastes great as well. Love it. I will definitely buy more of this tea.