Golden Mojito

Fruit White Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Clintus

• “writing the first note on this...huh I've had this a couple times now, iced, but today I was curious to see how it'd be hot. It's not bad at all, I might actually like it better this...” Read full tasting note
    pandamanda 1195 tasting notes
  • “Yet another from *TeaTiff*! I'm really enjoying all the teas you sent in our swap today. I had doubts about this one based on my previous experiences with Teavana, but this is like night and day...” Read full tasting note
    bluebelle 385 tasting notes
  • “This brews up to a light tan color. It tastes like citrus and mint. I am not tasting the "three types of pineapple" or any pineapple for that matter. I do taste the orange in the finish/aftertaste....” Read full tasting note
    Ellenkh27 74 tasting notes
  • “I really like this tea. I sweeten it often, but I'm not sure why. It tastes great without sugar (using honey tastes weird though). I think what makes it really unique is its ability to taste good...” Read full tasting note
    slytherclaw 6 tasting notes

From Teavana

Capturing the taste of the newest trend in cocktails is this delicious journey southward. Conjure up sun, fun and frolic with a sweet and sour blend of three types of pineapple, sweet orange and ‘superfruit’ sea buckthorn. Mix in a refreshing hint of mint and pure white silvery tipped leaves and you’ve got a sweet, smooth, Latin treat. SUPERFRUIT ENHANCED

Smooth sweet pineapple and orange with refreshing hint of mint.

About Teavana View company

writing the first note on this…huh

I’ve had this a couple times now, iced, but today I was curious to see how it’d be hot. It’s not bad at all, I might actually like it better this way.

This is strongly citrusy, mostly lime, and then there’s hints of pineapple. It’s got the right amount of mint. Only thing I don’t like is that it seems oddly thick.

It’s just a bummer it’s soooo expensive because I like it way better than the other mojito tea I have, which I believe is also a white tea.

Tamm

I’m sad this one is so costly because I’ve always wanted to try it.

Yet another from TeaTiff! I’m really enjoying all the teas you sent in our swap today. I had doubts about this one based on my previous experiences with Teavana, but this is like night and day with the other blends I’ve tried. It’s not sweetened at all, the fruit doesn’t take over (I can clearly taste the white tea in this, which is a first), and all the flavors are well-balanced. I’ve never had a mojito, but I have smelled them and this tastes exactly how they smell—citrus and mint. The only problem I have with this is that I can’t taste as much pineapple as I’d like. When I see “three kinds of x” I want to taste it! Still a good(!) cup.

This brews up to a light tan color. It tastes like citrus and mint. I am not tasting the “three types of pineapple” or any pineapple for that matter. I do taste the orange in the finish/aftertaste. Not bad. Not very inspiring either. Might be a good one for me to try iced. Won’t buy more after my “sample” is finished (in quotation marks because Teavana won’t let you purchase less than 2 oz)

I really like this tea. I sweeten it often, but I’m not sure why. It tastes great without sugar (using honey tastes weird though). I think what makes it really unique is its ability to taste good at any temperature. I will often take this tea in a non-microwave-safe travel mug to work and be too busy to finish it while it’s still hot. Even in that room temperature too-warm-for-iced but too-cold-for-hot tea zone, it tastes wonderful.

Sipdown!! (163)

Thank you Allie for the sample of this tea. I dumped the whole bag into my nordic mug and brewed up the cup. I did not expect much from this being a Teavana tea which is good because it is just okay for my tastes. Every now and then I get a hint of nice pineapple flavor but mostly I just find it to be thicker than it needs to be and a touch too citrus. I am always happy to try new things but I am not sad to see this go.

TeaTiff

Haha, and this one probably came from me:) Traveling tea!

VariaTEA

Haha. In that case, thank you to you as well :P

TeaTiff

I am sorry you didn’t like it. This use to be one of my all time favorites. It is slowly loosing its spunk though. I will have to try another cup to see how it stacks up.

VariaTEA

I must admit to being biased as I really hate Teavana.

I got this tea for 75% off b/c Teavana was no longer offering it. At first, i didn’t like it too much b/c I felt it was a little too oily tasting and I couldn’t taste any fruit. However, when I had it iced, i was in love. I then can taste most of the components and found it very refreshing. Too bad it’s no longer offered b/c i would definately will buy it again.

Light, sweet and minty. I honestly don’t taste much more than the citrus of the fruit combination, but mixed with a little sweetener, this is a lovely sweet mint tea.

This tea is no longer available from Teavana and I am somewhat sad. This tea is nothing extraordinary, but for some reason I really like this tea before bed. The combo of the citrus, pineapple, and mint for me is really nice. It is very light, but the flavor comes through enough for me. Every sip is very calming. I like the little bit of sweet I get out of each sip and the warm fuzzy it gives my stomach.

I will have to savor the last bit of this that I own. I did see that they now have a citrus/mint/green tea. Maybe this will be a nice replacement or maybe there is a equally nice blend out there somewhere on the world wide web.

I’m actually writing this review for my room mate, this flavour is too weird for me.
He loves the combo of the citrus and mint from it’s cocktail inspiration and was devastated when I told him it was going to be discontinued.
He has a big bag of it to get through (because I won’t touch it), but considering I’ve watched him down 32 oz (iced and sweetened) in one sitting, it shouldn’t be a problem.

It appeals to me, because it has an incredibly light tea body. It’s not heavy in flavor since it is a white tea. There is also every slight citrus note that compliments the peppermint in the background.It is not bitter at all, there is even slight sweetness. The color is also amazing and appealing, it really is golden.