Rooibos Tropica

Fruit Rooibos Blend
Citrus, Fruity, Green, Jasmine, Sweet
Edit tea info Last updated by denisend

• “Received this one as part of the blissful moments tea of the month club. This is a mix of dried/candied fruit pieces with red and green rooibos. The dry tea smells very much like sweet candy,...” Read full tasting note
    Lala1 852 tasting notes
  • “Oh! Oh! Oh! So I cold-steeped the last of this. Unholy artificial citrus horror would sum it up quite well. I’m dropping this from an indifferent 55 to a near-objectionable 30 for the sheer...” Read full tasting note
    annapocalyptic 303 tasting notes
  • “Another Teavana tea of the month for March. (Hmm. Wonder when April’s teas will show up?) And another I would not have selected were it not a tea of the month club offering. Confession...” Read full tasting note
    __Morgana__ 953 tasting notes
  • “sample sipdown from fiddling! (285) this is a totally uninteresting boring rooibos to me. sure it’s got some fruity aspects going on but over all it’s like that friend you have where...” Read full tasting note
    Silaena 6839 tasting notes

From Teavana

A flavorful and amazingly fragrant blend of Green and Red Rooibos, strawberry, peach, sunflower and cornflower petals, and orange peel.
Rooibos Tropica also makes a delicious and healthy gourmet iced tea. Just double the amount of tea you use and pour over ice.

How to Prepare
Use 1.5 teaspoons of tea per 8oz of water. Heat water to 208 degrees and steep tea for 5-6 minutes. 2oz of tea equals 25-30 teaspoons.

Red and green Rooibos, strawberry and peach pieces, sunflower and blue cornflower petals, and lemon and orange peels.

This tea blends well with:
Jasmine Dragon Phoenix Pearls Green Tea
Silver Needle White Tea
Mate Lemon Blast Herbal Tea

About Teavana View company

Sarah – only good in a blend. Rating: 80

Just bought this tonight at Teavana. It’s steeping right now. Can’t wait to try it!

my favorite, perfect without any additional sweeteners

Average tea. Tastes ok, but not a very powerful flavor compared to the smell…rather subtle. Still ok though; would be best paired up with another tea

Most definitely my favorite rooibos tea! The fruity flavor is fresh and prominent, not too overpowering or too sweet, JUST RIGHT. I love to blend it with oolong and green teas! It’s also really pretty to look at. BONUS POINTS!

I’m going to be honest here and say that I’ve never tried this on its own, because I first bought it as a blend with Jasmine Dragon Phoenix Pearls. (Yes, I DID have to look that up to remember the whole name. Thank you for noticing my dedication.)

I really do love this blend. It’s brilliant hot or iced, and the green jasmine pearls help to balance out what could be a much fruitier tea. It’s great for when you want something light and refreshing. This would also be a good candidate to add powdered caffeine to when you want the pep of soda without the sugar or carbonation.

A morning cup of Rooibos Tropica this morning was mildly refreshing. I’m finding I’m not nearly as in love with it as I once was. It’s still nice, but this time I had to put it on ice and add a little stevia.

Actually trying this straight for once – usually I have it with the Jasmine Pearls, but it’s too late at night for that.

A really nice blend – sweet without being saccharine. I’m always impressed at how flavorful and fruity this tea is. Still, not quite a daily drinker for me – a once in awhile, really. I do love it with the Jasmine Pearl, though.

I have this nearly everyday, mixed with Jasmine Dragon Phoenix Pearls. Hot or cold, this tea is delicious. Unfortunately, the jasmine in the pearls overpowers a bit of the fruitiness of the tea. But it is still both refreshing and relaxing.

I was in our local Teavana store and saw a sample blend of this tea & jasmine dragon phoenix pearls in a carafe . It tasted really good in the store so I bought a 4oz. bag of it . Now I am having a cup of this blend at home . It is a nice relaxing tea . Glad I followed my instincts and made the purchase .