Citrus Lavender Sage

Fruit Herbal Blend
Apple Pieces, Citrus, Citrus Peel, Lavender, Natural And Artificial Flavouring, Orange, Pineapple, Pineapple Piece, Sage, Sea Buckthorn Berries
Floral, Fruity, Lavender, Lemon, Pineapple, Citrus, Soap, Sweet, Candy, Herbs, Orange, Tart, Sage
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Shae

• “Sipdown! I made a huge gallon pitcher of this one iced the other day. I knew that I didn't have enough tea left for just the right amount so I dumped the rest of what I had left and kept it in...” Read full tasting note
    ianerickson 119 tasting notes
  • “I hung out with my mom today and were at the mall and without anything better to do we stopped in to Teavana. They were super nice today; so I decided to buy something. My mom was pretty awed by...” Read full tasting note
    Tamm 541 tasting notes
  • “So I wanted 3 oz of this when I went to Teavana, so I asked them for 2 oz so that they could do the whole "Oops! I poured too much" sales spiel. I ended up with exactly how much I wanted. I...” Read full tasting note
    fuzzy_peachkin 464 tasting notes
  • “This tea is so good. It deserves a better rating. I'm having it with honey, and ...roasted fennel I haven't put away yet. It's for a beet-fennel-orange salad, probably with cranberry honey. Can...” Read full tasting note
    OMGsrsly 1698 tasting notes

From Teavana

Citrusy orange, sweet pineapple and delicious apples complement and soften to a smooth perfection with luscious lavender, sage and sea buckthorn.

Zesty sea buckthorn, pineapple & orange with lavender & sage.

Use 1.5-2 tsp of tea per 8oz of water. Heat water to just at boiling (208 degrees/98 degrees Celsius) and steep for 5-6 minutes. For stronger flavor, use more tea leaves. 2oz of tea equals 25-30 teaspoons.

Ingredients: Apple pieces, candied pineapple pieces (pineapple, sugar, citric acid), sea buckthorn berries, citrus peels, orange juice pieces, natural and artificial flavoring, pineapple chips, citrus slices, apple slices, lavender blossoms, sage

About Teavana View company

I was all set to break free from Teavana — and then I tried this. Wonderful bouquet, although I don’t notice much sage. The orange, pineapple and lavender are pronounced, though, and absolutely delicious together. I’m usually not much for herbals, but the Teavana shop at the mall ensnared me with their sugar-laden brew. Now, at home and with a minimum of sweetening, this tisane is even better. (I think all that sugar actually masked most of the flavor.) Drinking it hot, but I would assume this would also be great iced.

Lynxiebrat

That one tastes great with Opus Rouge.

This is one of my very favorite teas! I drink this at least every few days and try to always keep some on hand. I made some of this in my tumbler and took it to work with me this morning. It takes more than the recommended 1.5 teaspoons to get the flavor as strong as I want, and in my 14 oz tumbler I usually use 4 tsps and steep it for 8 minutes but it’s worth using the extra tea. It’s the perfect blend of citrus and herbs and this is the loose leaf tea that made me fall in love with tea, and I am still currently obsessed with it, and will probably always feel like I need to have some in my cupboard. This is a great caffeine free tisane that I enjoy frequently!

I’m trying to like this tea. But, okay… full disclosure? It tastes like hot, orange Kool-aid! Or melted down orange candies. The first three or four sips is fun, the fifth is sort of too sweet and then by the end of the cup, I’m so sick of the smell (which is wonderful at first) that I can’t finish it. However, this tea is definitely going to be iced! I have high hopes for it cold.

This is on my list of must have top ten teas. The reason I did not give it a perfect score, though, is because I had to doctor it first. I added a LOT of lavender to this, as I am French and love my lavender. Before doing so, this tea only tasted of citrus, and I didn’t pay twenty dollars for hot lemonade. After adding the lavender, this becomes the perfect marriage of tart sweet citrus and floral earthiness. I will keep this tea stocked always, and I have a bulk bag of culinary-grade lavender that I add to this. On the bright side, adding more lavender to this actually brings down the price per cup.

Tasty, tasty, tasty! I loved this one. I can’t call myself a big lover of herbal teas, but this one I really enjoyed. Will definitely buy more and recommend to
my friends!

This is my boyfriends favorite. This tea is super tangy and citrusy. It has a nice combination of flavors. My boyfriend likes fruity teas and likes mixing this tea with the strawberry slender tea they have. To me the two tea together phenominal. The flavors don’t completely mix together, so when you take one sip you might taste the strawberry creaminess, and the other sip might be a little more tart due to the citrus. It’s really yummy and we both love it. Something you should definitely try for yourself one day.

Tea is pretty good. The orange is nice. I can’t really taste the lavender. I will have to make another batch and try it again.

I haven’t been here on Steepster in a long time, but a recent refresh of my tea cabinet reminded me to come back on here since I’ve gotten a lot of new teas. I’m going to try going through each one of my new teas (and a few older ones I haven’t tried yet) daily.

Now, on to the show!

This Citrus Lavender Sage from Teavana is a bit deceptive because it doesn’t take much to give you a nice flavorful cup. It has a very fragrant citrus and herb bouquet, although I didn’t really taste much sage while drinking. The citrus and pineapple are pretty overwhelming, but the lavender provides a good counterpoint. The sage kind of gets lost in the mix for me. Overall, it’s very bright and summery in nature. It would probably be great iced!

Sipdown!

I went back for more and finished off the tin. I’m kind of sad that I’m all out, actually. I could have enjoyed drinking this all day.

EmilyGee

Mmm just the name of this one sounds delicious!

I’ve had this tea once or twice before. My husband likes to make me a cup of this when I’m feeling sickly. This will be the first time I’ve made it on my own. The mix consists of very large pieces of citrus and dried fruit. There appears to be pineapple and also one giant piece of citrus rind. It’s very fragrant – it smells sweet and fruity. After steeping, this tea smells mostly of citrus. The liquid is very light in color. This one really needs some kind of sweetener to tame the bitterness of the citrus. I added some extra honey and the flavor is much better, but it’s still the citrus that I taste. No lavender or sage. There is something there, perhaps the lavender, that is giving off the faintest soapy fragrance. It’s not detrimental to the tea at all; it just adds another layer. My husband is smart to make this on sick days. The citrus in the warm tea really does bring about a certain feeling of comfort. This one is good.

Flavors: Citrus, Fruity, Soap, Sweet