Citrus Lavender Sage

Fruit Herbal Blend
Lavender, Sage
Edit tea info Last updated by omgwtfbgd

• “Sipdown! I made a huge gallon pitcher of this one iced the other day. I knew that I didn't have enough tea left for just the right amount so I dumped the rest of what I had left and kept it in...” Read full tasting note
    ianerickson 119 tasting notes
  • “I hung out with my mom today and were at the mall and without anything better to do we stopped in to Teavana. They were super nice today; so I decided to buy something. My mom was pretty awed by...” Read full tasting note
    Tamm 537 tasting notes
  • “So I wanted 3 oz of this when I went to Teavana, so I asked them for 2 oz so that they could do the whole "Oops! I poured too much" sales spiel. I ended up with exactly how much I wanted. I...” Read full tasting note
    fuzzy_peachkin 464 tasting notes
  • “This tea is so good. It deserves a better rating. I'm having it with honey, and ...roasted fennel I haven't put away yet. It's for a beet-fennel-orange salad, probably with cranberry honey. Can...” Read full tasting note
    OMGsrsly 1425 tasting notes

From Teavana

An herbal blend fit for royalty, this sublime bouquet of fruit and floral is a healthy pick me up for any time of the day. Citrusy orange, sweet pineapple and red delicious apples complement and soften to a smooth perfection with luscious lavender, sage and ‘superfruit’ sea buckthorn.

Zesty sea buckthorn, pineapple and orange with lavender and sage

About Teavana View company

I was all set to break free from Teavana — and then I tried this. Wonderful bouquet, although I don’t notice much sage. The orange, pineapple and lavender are pronounced, though, and absolutely delicious together. I’m usually not much for herbals, but the Teavana shop at the mall ensnared me with their sugar-laden brew. Now, at home and with a minimum of sweetening, this tisane is even better. (I think all that sugar actually masked most of the flavor.) Drinking it hot, but I would assume this would also be great iced.

Lynxiebrat

That one tastes great with Opus Rouge.

This is one of my very favorite teas! I drink this at least every few days and try to always keep some on hand. I made some of this in my tumbler and took it to work with me this morning. It takes more than the recommended 1.5 teaspoons to get the flavor as strong as I want, and in my 14 oz tumbler I usually use 4 tsps and steep it for 8 minutes but it’s worth using the extra tea. It’s the perfect blend of citrus and herbs and this is the loose leaf tea that made me fall in love with tea, and I am still currently obsessed with it, and will probably always feel like I need to have some in my cupboard. This is a great caffeine free tisane that I enjoy frequently!

I’m trying to like this tea. But, okay… full disclosure? It tastes like hot, orange Kool-aid! Or melted down orange candies. The first three or four sips is fun, the fifth is sort of too sweet and then by the end of the cup, I’m so sick of the smell (which is wonderful at first) that I can’t finish it. However, this tea is definitely going to be iced! I have high hopes for it cold.

This is on my list of must have top ten teas. The reason I did not give it a perfect score, though, is because I had to doctor it first. I added a LOT of lavender to this, as I am French and love my lavender. Before doing so, this tea only tasted of citrus, and I didn’t pay twenty dollars for hot lemonade. After adding the lavender, this becomes the perfect marriage of tart sweet citrus and floral earthiness. I will keep this tea stocked always, and I have a bulk bag of culinary-grade lavender that I add to this. On the bright side, adding more lavender to this actually brings down the price per cup.

Tasty, tasty, tasty! I loved this one. I can’t call myself a big lover of herbal teas, but this one I really enjoyed. Will definitely buy more and recommend to
my friends!

This is my boyfriends favorite. This tea is super tangy and citrusy. It has a nice combination of flavors. My boyfriend likes fruity teas and likes mixing this tea with the strawberry slender tea they have. To me the two tea together phenominal. The flavors don’t completely mix together, so when you take one sip you might taste the strawberry creaminess, and the other sip might be a little more tart due to the citrus. It’s really yummy and we both love it. Something you should definitely try for yourself one day.

Tea is pretty good. The orange is nice. I can’t really taste the lavender. I will have to make another batch and try it again.

I haven’t been here on Steepster in a long time, but a recent refresh of my tea cabinet reminded me to come back on here since I’ve gotten a lot of new teas. I’m going to try going through each one of my new teas (and a few older ones I haven’t tried yet) daily.

Now, on to the show!

This Citrus Lavender Sage from Teavana is a bit deceptive because it doesn’t take much to give you a nice flavorful cup. It has a very fragrant citrus and herb bouquet, although I didn’t really taste much sage while drinking. The citrus and pineapple are pretty overwhelming, but the lavender provides a good counterpoint. The sage kind of gets lost in the mix for me. Overall, it’s very bright and summery in nature. It would probably be great iced!

Tried it both cold brewed as an iced tea and hot, but it’s just not my thing. The tea smells strongly of sage, but the flavor does contain large amounts of orange pulp and lavender. In the end, I think the sage flavor is just very off to me. I like it with chicken, but not in my tea. If you like it in tea, well, your mileage may vary…

Flavors: Lavender, Sage

I like lavender, I like sage so this combo is nice for me. Not sweet(nor do I like sweet) a regular in my stash.

1 tsp 300 OZ / 8872 ML