Citrus Lavender Sage

Fruit Herbal Blend
Apple Pieces, Citrus, Citrus Peel, Lavender, Natural And Artificial Flavouring, Orange, Pineapple, Pineapple Piece, Sage, Sea Buckthorn Berries
Floral, Fruity, Lavender, Lemon, Pineapple, Citrus, Soap, Sweet, Candy, Herbs, Orange, Tart, Sage
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Shae

• “Sipdown! I made a huge gallon pitcher of this one iced the other day. I knew that I didn’t have enough tea left for just the right amount so I dumped the rest of what I had left...” Read full tasting note
    ianerickson 119 tasting notes
  • “I hung out with my mom today and were at the mall and without anything better to do we stopped in to Teavana. They were super nice today; so I decided to buy something. My mom was pretty awed by...” Read full tasting note
    Tamm 541 tasting notes
  • “So I wanted 3 oz of this when I went to Teavana, so I asked them for 2 oz so that they could do the whole "Oops! I poured too much" sales spiel. I ended up with exactly how much I wanted....” Read full tasting note
    fuzzy_peachkin 464 tasting notes
  • “This tea is so good. It deserves a better rating. I’m having it with honey, and …roasted fennel I haven’t put away yet. It’s for a beet-fennel-orange salad, probably with...” Read full tasting note
    OMGsrsly 1918 tasting notes

From Teavana

Citrusy orange, sweet pineapple and delicious apples complement and soften to a smooth perfection with luscious lavender, sage and sea buckthorn.

Zesty sea buckthorn, pineapple & orange with lavender & sage.

Use 1.5-2 tsp of tea per 8oz of water. Heat water to just at boiling (208 degrees/98 degrees Celsius) and steep for 5-6 minutes. For stronger flavor, use more tea leaves. 2oz of tea equals 25-30 teaspoons.

Ingredients: Apple pieces, candied pineapple pieces (pineapple, sugar, citric acid), sea buckthorn berries, citrus peels, orange juice pieces, natural and artificial flavoring, pineapple chips, citrus slices, apple slices, lavender blossoms, sage

About Teavana View company

Sipdown!

I went back for more and finished off the tin. I’m kind of sad that I’m all out, actually. I could have enjoyed drinking this all day.

EmilyGee

Mmm just the name of this one sounds delicious!

I’ve had this tea once or twice before. My husband likes to make me a cup of this when I’m feeling sickly. This will be the first time I’ve made it on my own. The mix consists of very large pieces of citrus and dried fruit. There appears to be pineapple and also one giant piece of citrus rind. It’s very fragrant – it smells sweet and fruity. After steeping, this tea smells mostly of citrus. The liquid is very light in color. This one really needs some kind of sweetener to tame the bitterness of the citrus. I added some extra honey and the flavor is much better, but it’s still the citrus that I taste. No lavender or sage. There is something there, perhaps the lavender, that is giving off the faintest soapy fragrance. It’s not detrimental to the tea at all; it just adds another layer. My husband is smart to make this on sick days. The citrus in the warm tea really does bring about a certain feeling of comfort. This one is good.

Flavors: Citrus, Fruity, Soap, Sweet

Boiling 6 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

Mmm this one is so delicious. Lovely citrus and pineapple candy notes, but not too sweet. Light and refreshing. Pretty perfect for after a children’s birthday party, which was fun but totally overwhelming. I’m not a kid person and being in a room with 15+ kids under 8 was… totally overwhelming. I didn’t even have to do anything but I feel like I could sleep for a week after that.

Flavors: Candy, Citrus, Pineapple

Maddy Barone

Children wear me out! I don’t know how grade school teachers do it. I would go off the deep end if I had their job!

Fjellrev

Haha Maddy, and the parents are just as bad for the teachers too. It’s a horrible job.

Anlina

I did the step parenting thing for a while, but I am just not a kid person. Give me a bunch of cats, adult friends and a lot of free time and I’m happy.

Tried it both cold brewed as an iced tea and hot, but it’s just not my thing. The tea smells strongly of sage, but the flavor does contain large amounts of orange pulp and lavender. In the end, I think the sage flavor is just very off to me. I like it with chicken, but not in my tea. If you like it in tea, well, your mileage may vary…

Flavors: Lavender, Sage

I like lavender, I like sage so this combo is nice for me. Not sweet(nor do I like sweet) a regular in my stash.

1 tsp 300 OZ / 8872 ML

My new favourite. When Teaopia was around, I loved all teas, but had a special place in my heart for Sunset Honeybush. Although they are not really alike, Citrus Lavender Sage now holds that special place.
This is the kind of tea that I could have any day, any time of day and any way. I enjoy it hot, iced, and blended with virtually any other tea. Even my better-half, who is not a tea drinker, will have this when he isn’t feeling well.
I don’t generally like lavender, but I don’t find the flavour overpowering in this tea. Just enough lavender that it is soothing/calming.
the citrus is most prominent and even the sage comes through nicely. I particularly appreciate that it is a fruit-based herbal blend and it does not have Hibiscus. For an herbal, it has a very full taste.

Ew. By the looks if it my boyfriend and I are the only ones that find this tea gross. I started drinking it and found it unusual, the further I got the more I hated it. My teavana working twin has lied to me again. She thinks it’s great. Me, not so much.

I suppose this tea is tolerable, but it certainly is not one of my favorites. The sage is much too heavy for my taste, or maybe that’s the buckthorn that I’m tasting? It is much more tolerable hot than cold, but I prefer cold tea…

Boiling 6 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

I love this. It’s my favorite herbal or tea blend. I’ve been trying to find a similar one elsewhere, since it’s fairly expensive and I moved away from the Teavana I used to live near, but I’m having trouble finding anything that compares.

I’m not sure I have much more to say in addition to what others have already said, other than that I do make it sweetened, and Teavana does demo it sweetened, so if you try it without the sugar it will taste differently.

Since it’s herbal, you can also steep it forever without making it bitter. I like making this when I know I’m going to be distracted because it won’t suffer for it.

This is hands down the best tea Teavana sells, in my opinion. The citrus, lavender, and sage flavors are all equally present and they balance each other very nicely. I like to add just a hint of sweetener and ice it. The only issue I have is that I go through it super fast and don’t like paying any of Teavana’s jacked up prices, so I must wait for it to be on sale before I get more!