Citrus Lavender Sage

Fruit Herbal Blend
Apple Pieces, Citrus, Citrus Peel, Lavender, Natural And Artificial Flavouring, Orange, Pineapple, Pineapple Piece, Sage, Sea Buckthorn Berries
Floral, Fruity, Lavender, Lemon, Pineapple, Citrus, Soap, Sweet, Candy, Herbs, Orange, Tart, Sage
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Shae

• “Sipdown! I made a huge gallon pitcher of this one iced the other day. I knew that I didn't have enough tea left for just the right amount so I dumped the rest of what I had left and kept it in...” Read full tasting note
    ianerickson 119 tasting notes
  • “I hung out with my mom today and were at the mall and without anything better to do we stopped in to Teavana. They were super nice today; so I decided to buy something. My mom was pretty awed by...” Read full tasting note
    Tamm 541 tasting notes
  • “So I wanted 3 oz of this when I went to Teavana, so I asked them for 2 oz so that they could do the whole "Oops! I poured too much" sales spiel. I ended up with exactly how much I wanted. I...” Read full tasting note
    fuzzy_peachkin 464 tasting notes
  • “This tea is so good. It deserves a better rating. I'm having it with honey, and ...roasted fennel I haven't put away yet. It's for a beet-fennel-orange salad, probably with cranberry honey. Can...” Read full tasting note
    OMGsrsly 1692 tasting notes

From Teavana

Citrusy orange, sweet pineapple and delicious apples complement and soften to a smooth perfection with luscious lavender, sage and sea buckthorn.

Zesty sea buckthorn, pineapple & orange with lavender & sage.

Use 1.5-2 tsp of tea per 8oz of water. Heat water to just at boiling (208 degrees/98 degrees Celsius) and steep for 5-6 minutes. For stronger flavor, use more tea leaves. 2oz of tea equals 25-30 teaspoons.

Ingredients: Apple pieces, candied pineapple pieces (pineapple, sugar, citric acid), sea buckthorn berries, citrus peels, orange juice pieces, natural and artificial flavoring, pineapple chips, citrus slices, apple slices, lavender blossoms, sage

About Teavana View company

Mmm this is such a lovely tisane. It’s not overly sweet, but the fragrance and flavour reminds me of lemon and orange candy – citrusy and tangy.

The lavender and sage aren’t really identifiable or distinct in this one. There’s maybe a hint of the herbals on the finish, but they seem to mostly balance the sweet and tart of the fruit, making this a lot more interesting and unique than many fruit tisanes.

It has a nice cooling sensation.

I wish this tea wasn’t so pricey, because it’s amazing, and I want to keep it around all the time.

Flavors: Candy, Herbs, Lemon, Orange, Sweet, Tart

OMGsrsly

I had been using my rewards to get this one free, but sadly I didn’t buy enough at starbucks or teavana last year and no longer get free stuff.

Anlina

Last time I was in there they told me about the rewards program but it sounded super confusing. Like you couldn’t just sign u, you had to buy a gift card or something? I like the idea of free tea but…

OMGsrsly

It’s the Starbucks rewards system, if you’ve ever done that. Yes, you need to load and register a gift card, and purchase everything using the gift card. But when you do, you get points and can get free tea once you reach “gold” level. It works really well for me since there’s even a Sbux at work now. I’ve just stopped drinking as much coffee and don’t really like the Tazo tea, so I wasn’t able to maintain Gold last year. :( It worked out SO much better when I got free soy milk with the registered card. That was lovely. I hate that they changed it.

Tried it both cold brewed as an iced tea and hot, but it’s just not my thing. The tea smells strongly of sage, but the flavor does contain large amounts of orange pulp and lavender. In the end, I think the sage flavor is just very off to me. I like it with chicken, but not in my tea. If you like it in tea, well, your mileage may vary…

Flavors: Lavender, Sage

I like lavender, I like sage so this combo is nice for me. Not sweet(nor do I like sweet) a regular in my stash.

1 tsp 300 OZ / 8872 ML

My new favourite. When Teaopia was around, I loved all teas, but had a special place in my heart for Sunset Honeybush. Although they are not really alike, Citrus Lavender Sage now holds that special place.
This is the kind of tea that I could have any day, any time of day and any way. I enjoy it hot, iced, and blended with virtually any other tea. Even my better-half, who is not a tea drinker, will have this when he isn’t feeling well.
I don’t generally like lavender, but I don’t find the flavour overpowering in this tea. Just enough lavender that it is soothing/calming.
the citrus is most prominent and even the sage comes through nicely. I particularly appreciate that it is a fruit-based herbal blend and it does not have Hibiscus. For an herbal, it has a very full taste.

Ew. By the looks if it my boyfriend and I are the only ones that find this tea gross. I started drinking it and found it unusual, the further I got the more I hated it. My teavana working twin has lied to me again. She thinks it’s great. Me, not so much.

I suppose this tea is tolerable, but it certainly is not one of my favorites. The sage is much too heavy for my taste, or maybe that’s the buckthorn that I’m tasting? It is much more tolerable hot than cold, but I prefer cold tea…

Boiling 6 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

I love this. It’s my favorite herbal or tea blend. I’ve been trying to find a similar one elsewhere, since it’s fairly expensive and I moved away from the Teavana I used to live near, but I’m having trouble finding anything that compares.

I’m not sure I have much more to say in addition to what others have already said, other than that I do make it sweetened, and Teavana does demo it sweetened, so if you try it without the sugar it will taste differently.

Since it’s herbal, you can also steep it forever without making it bitter. I like making this when I know I’m going to be distracted because it won’t suffer for it.

This is hands down the best tea Teavana sells, in my opinion. The citrus, lavender, and sage flavors are all equally present and they balance each other very nicely. I like to add just a hint of sweetener and ice it. The only issue I have is that I go through it super fast and don’t like paying any of Teavana’s jacked up prices, so I must wait for it to be on sale before I get more!

With lavender honey, this tea is perfect right before bed!

205 °F / 96 °C 8 min or more