Citrus Lavender Sage

Fruit Herbal Blend
Lavender, Sage
Edit tea info Last updated by omgwtfbgd

• “Sipdown! I made a huge gallon pitcher of this one iced the other day. I knew that I didn't have enough tea left for just the right amount so I dumped the rest of what I had left and kept it in...” Read full tasting note
    ianerickson 119 tasting notes
  • “I hung out with my mom today and were at the mall and without anything better to do we stopped in to Teavana. They were super nice today; so I decided to buy something. My mom was pretty awed by...” Read full tasting note
    Tamm 536 tasting notes
  • “So I wanted 3 oz of this when I went to Teavana, so I asked them for 2 oz so that they could do the whole "Oops! I poured too much" sales spiel. I ended up with exactly how much I wanted. I...” Read full tasting note
    fuzzy_peachkin 464 tasting notes
  • “This tea is so good. It deserves a better rating. I'm having it with honey, and ...roasted fennel I haven't put away yet. It's for a beet-fennel-orange salad, probably with cranberry honey. Can...” Read full tasting note
    OMGsrsly 1364 tasting notes

From Teavana

An herbal blend fit for royalty, this sublime bouquet of fruit and floral is a healthy pick me up for any time of the day. Citrusy orange, sweet pineapple and red delicious apples complement and soften to a smooth perfection with luscious lavender, sage and ‘superfruit’ sea buckthorn.

Zesty sea buckthorn, pineapple and orange with lavender and sage

About Teavana View company

My new favourite. When Teaopia was around, I loved all teas, but had a special place in my heart for Sunset Honeybush. Although they are not really alike, Citrus Lavender Sage now holds that special place.
This is the kind of tea that I could have any day, any time of day and any way. I enjoy it hot, iced, and blended with virtually any other tea. Even my better-half, who is not a tea drinker, will have this when he isn’t feeling well.
I don’t generally like lavender, but I don’t find the flavour overpowering in this tea. Just enough lavender that it is soothing/calming.
the citrus is most prominent and even the sage comes through nicely. I particularly appreciate that it is a fruit-based herbal blend and it does not have Hibiscus. For an herbal, it has a very full taste.

Ew. By the looks if it my boyfriend and I are the only ones that find this tea gross. I started drinking it and found it unusual, the further I got the more I hated it. My teavana working twin has lied to me again. She thinks it’s great. Me, not so much.

I suppose this tea is tolerable, but it certainly is not one of my favorites. The sage is much too heavy for my taste, or maybe that’s the buckthorn that I’m tasting? It is much more tolerable hot than cold, but I prefer cold tea…

Boiling 6 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

I love this. It’s my favorite herbal or tea blend. I’ve been trying to find a similar one elsewhere, since it’s fairly expensive and I moved away from the Teavana I used to live near, but I’m having trouble finding anything that compares.

I’m not sure I have much more to say in addition to what others have already said, other than that I do make it sweetened, and Teavana does demo it sweetened, so if you try it without the sugar it will taste differently.

Since it’s herbal, you can also steep it forever without making it bitter. I like making this when I know I’m going to be distracted because it won’t suffer for it.

This is hands down the best tea Teavana sells, in my opinion. The citrus, lavender, and sage flavors are all equally present and they balance each other very nicely. I like to add just a hint of sweetener and ice it. The only issue I have is that I go through it super fast and don’t like paying any of Teavana’s jacked up prices, so I must wait for it to be on sale before I get more!

With lavender honey, this tea is perfect right before bed!

205 °F / 96 °C 8 min or more

I tried this tea last summer. I was very intrigued because it is very different from other teas.
It is one of the most original teas I have ever had but I am attracted to drinking it iced only.

It’s alright. Has less citrusy taste than I expected, which disappointed me. It smells really good, though.

I’ve had this tea both hot and iced and both were pretty good. It’s sweet with a tang from the citrus. Not my first choice, but every once in a while I make a cup.