Lavender Dreams

Herbal White Blend
Flowers
Edit tea info Last updated by spike2057

• “There is something truly romantic about this tea. This is a beautiful tea: full rose blossoms, candied violets, a giant piece of carrot (I think?), lavender, and tons of dark, as well as lighter,...” Read full tasting note
    Tamm 538 tasting notes
  • “Cup Of Tree sent some of this my way! Thanks a bunch :) There are a lot of ingredients in this tea! I'm thinking because of the amount of ingredients and the intensity of those ingredients that...” Read full tasting note
    teaequalsbliss 6770 tasting notes
  • “This rating has double digits, simply for the fact that we may have nuked this tea in a terrible, disgraceful manner, and under duress it changed its flavor in a way to punish us with horrors that...” Read full tasting note
    telepathboy 185 tasting notes
  • “Sipdown!! (190?) This just tastes like lavender to me. The white tea doesn't do much and it always confuses me as to how a tea called "Lavender Dreams" is not caffeine-free. The rest of this is...” Read full tasting note
    rachel12610 1962 tasting notes

From Teavana

A rare delicate white tea with the tranquility evoking scent of lavender blossoms, pink rose buds, passion flowers and peaches.

Use 1.5 teaspoons tea per 8oz of water. Heat water to 175-180 degrees and steep tea for 1-1.5 minutes. 2oz of tea equals 25-30 teaspoons.

Ingredients: China Mao Feng white tea, candied violet flowers, lavender blossoms, apples, raisins, papaya bits, peach pieces, orange peels, carrot slices, verbena, pink rose buds, cornflowers and passion flower blossoms.

About Teavana View company

I love lavender and think this tea is pretty good, will be regularly stocked by me until I find a better lavender blend.

1 tsp 300 OZ / 8872 ML

Tea from my mother.
Blegh.
Lavender.
I knew this probably wouldn’t make a great hot cup of tea because of the lavender so I turned this into a cold brew.
No thank you. I just don’t enjoy drinking lavender at all. Lavender oils to help me sleep and relax, sure! But no way am I drinking it.

VariaTEA

This confused me because it is called Lavender Dreams yet it is caffeinated.

After learning how to best brew it, I am a big fan of this tea. It is VERY floral – it is like drinking straight flowers. So if that isn’t for you, then steer clear! I’ve found this does not taste good if oversteeped, and actually is most balance when I stick to 2 minutes of steep time. I had never had lavender tea before this and now I plan to seek out others. The only problem I had was that I was introduced to candied violets. My cup has never seen the candied violet because I admit, when I see them I pick them out and just eat them straight. I am now on the hunt for candied violets that aren’t an arm and a leg!!

When I was a kid, my grandmother had a soap that smelled the way this tastes, and I mean that in the best possible way. I’ve tried this a few ways now and mostly prefer it steeped for upwards of eight minutes, and almost always on accident.

200 °F / 93 °C 8 min or more

I’m pretty neutral when it comes to this. The taste is..vegetation like, and I cant say it helps me sleep any better than store bought pre bagged chamomile. I like it better cold but most of the time I dont want to wait…maybe I will buy it again.

This is one of my new favorites, actually. You really need to like Lavender, though, as that is the primary taste.

If the Lavender is too much, you can subdue it with other Teavana teas like Sweet Asian Pear (excellent iced!), or alter the floral flavor by adding Peachberry Jasmine Sutra.

Drinkable but for me, primarily medicinal. I haven’t figured out which ingredient is responsible (even after getting a list of all of them and trying them individually), but somehow Lavender Dreams is sometimes able to abort my migraines. Even if there’s no other reason to shop at Teavana, I’ll keep buying this for now. [6/10]

I wanted to love this tea. But the peach just doesn’t blend well with the rest of it. It sticks out like a sore thumb.

I thought I’d like this so much more than I did, but I… well, don’t. It’s a bit bitter and the lavender isn’t what I’d hoped for. I’d hoped for a more delicate tea, but I feel the base tea overpowers the floral in this.